BGOL Investor
Yo I cant call someone a woman who has actually fathered kids
9512c7f6ad922b98e8f23c9158a0ea03.jpg

This stuff is killing the democratic party
JENNER IS REPUBLICAN

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fucking ridiculous, this bitch only voted 9 times in 50+ years and now wants to run a State this large?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
That thang ain't got a snowball's chance in hell running as a republican, tranny, trump supporter in Cali! The recipe is too fucked up.

Don’t underestimate the stupidity of the American Electorate.

Mofos voted for Jesse Ventura and Arnold Shrawznegger for Governor’s.

Howard Stern announced he was running for Governor in New York and immediately dropped out when he saw he was the top candidate in the polls over everybody else.

And then you got Trump.

People would vote for her just for shits and giggles and as a protest vote.

And if she runs and wins. It would put the GOP in a tailspin on how to treat her being they are against the LGBT community.

And if she wins big time.....and it motivates her to run for POTUS........

Don’t say it can’t happen.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Leo Terrell advises Caitlyn Jenner to run like a “Trump Republican” in bid for California governor

Precedence says don't dismiss Jenner completely, Concha tells "The Story"

By Fox News Staff | Fox News
April 23, 2021

Fox News contributors Leo Terrell and Joe Concha joined "The Story" Friday to discuss Caitlyn Jenner announcing she will run in a recall election aimed at ousting Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsome.

JOE CONCHA: This is a candidate that has 3.5 million followers on Twitter. Gavin Newsome doesn't have 2 million Twitter followers. As far as name recognition she [Jenner] has it. Don't dismiss this, remember how a recall works. The questions basically are, "Do you want governor Newsome gone?" If a majority say yes, he's gone. The second question is, "Who do want to replace him?" If enough candidates jump in that pie gets cut up into a lot of pieces in a hurry. [Arnold] Schwarzenegger won in a recall effort in 2003. Donald Trump, when he announced in 2015, not many people gave him a chance. Jesse Ventura became governor of Minnesota, Al Franken senator of Minnesota, and Jerry Springer was mayor of Cincinnati. So you're telling me that Caitlyn Jenner has no chance? Precedence says don't dismiss it completely.

LEO TERRELL: Joe [Concha] mentioned the name recognition for Kaitlyn. I'm going to be honest, winning an Olympic gold medal in 1976 and being in a reality show does not win the prize for me or convince me she's a viable candidate. If I want a Trump Republican, somebody that will talk specifically about school choice, about breaking up the unions, the homeless issue, talking about getting rid of Gavin Newsome is not enough for me. Martha, there's not a viable candidate in my opinion to get the threshold number up. If there's a viable candidate, Gavin Newsome will be recalled.

CONCHA: Caitlyn Jenner has many headwinds. Democrats or independents may not embrace here because she backed Donald Trump in 2016, and there’s a lot of baggage in terms of her personal life. So overall, it's an interesting story, it's entertaining. She could win. Right now who are the other candidates? That's the question. Nobody jumps out at you.

TERRELL: If I was Caitlyn Jenner, if I'd give her advice, run like a Trump Republican. Take no prisoners and don't kowtow to the press.

Click Above Link To Access Link For Full Video Interview Link

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Joy Behar apologizes after misgendering Caitlyn Jenner on The View

"I think I just didn't get enough sleep last night," the longtime host said.
By Jolie Lash
April 23, 2021 at 06:54 PM EDT

The View cohost Joy Behar apologized Friday and blamed lack of sleep after using incorrect pronouns for Caitlyn Jenner while discussing the former Olympian's plans to run for governor of California.
While Behar began the discussion about Jenner's run using she/her pronouns, the longtime host misgendered the candidate three times during the segment. The first came up when Behar asked cohost Sunny Hostin for her take on Jenner's announcement.
"Sunny, he's got this guy Brad Parscale running his campaign. What do you think about that?" Behar, 78, said, using the wrong pronoun for Jenner while talking about one of former President Donald Trump's campaign managers.

Joy Behar and Caitlyn Jenner

| CREDIT: HEIDI GUTMAN/WALT DISNEY TELEVISION VIA GETTY IMAGES; ROBIN MARCHANT/WIREIMAGE
"I mean, that guy was accused of using campaign funds to enrich himself. What?! That's who is running his campaign — or her campaign, rather," Behar continued, quickly correcting herself.
A little later, after other panelists shared their opinions on a Jenner run, especially in light of the problems facing California, including the homelessness crisis, Behar misgendered the reality star again.
"I think that he should — she, rather — should take a seat and let somebody with the credentials take over a major state like California," Behar said.
The longtime View host did, however, issue an apology following the show's commercial break.

"So first of all, let me apologize for my pronoun mixup," Behar said. "I think I just didn't get enough sleep last night. I had no intention of mixing them up and I tried to correct it immediately, but whatever, it just came out. So, I'm sorry if anybody was upset by that."

A number of people called Behar out on social media for using the wrong pronouns.

"Joy Behar just called Caitlyn Jenner HE three times," one observer tweeted. "I'm not supporting Caitlyn, but I do support trans rights..... Joy owes the trans community a REAL and not smart-ass apology!"

Jenner, however, seemed to take the incident in stride. "Don't sweat it, @JoyVBehar," she wrote on Twitter on Saturday. "I'm not about cancel culture. I know where your heart is. California has bigger issues than pronouns."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Joy Behar apologizes after misgendering Caitlyn Jenner on The View

"I think I just didn't get enough sleep last night," the longtime host said.
By Jolie Lash
April 23, 2021 at 06:54 PM EDT

The View cohost Joy Behar apologized Friday and blamed lack of sleep after using incorrect pronouns for Caitlyn Jenner while discussing the former Olympian's plans to run for governor of California.
While Behar began the discussion about Jenner's run using she/her pronouns, the longtime host misgendered the candidate three times during the segment. The first came up when Behar asked cohost Sunny Hostin for her take on Jenner's announcement.
"Sunny, he's got this guy Brad Parscale running his campaign. What do you think about that?" Behar, 78, said, using the wrong pronoun for Jenner while talking about one of former President Donald Trump's campaign managers.

Joy Behar and Caitlyn Jenner

| CREDIT: HEIDI GUTMAN/WALT DISNEY TELEVISION VIA GETTY IMAGES; ROBIN MARCHANT/WIREIMAGE
"I mean, that guy was accused of using campaign funds to enrich himself. What?! That's who is running his campaign — or her campaign, rather," Behar continued, quickly correcting herself.
A little later, after other panelists shared their opinions on a Jenner run, especially in light of the problems facing California, including the homelessness crisis, Behar misgendered the reality star again.
"I think that he should — she, rather — should take a seat and let somebody with the credentials take over a major state like California," Behar said.
The longtime View host did, however, issue an apology following the show's commercial break.

"So first of all, let me apologize for my pronoun mixup," Behar said. "I think I just didn't get enough sleep last night. I had no intention of mixing them up and I tried to correct it immediately, but whatever, it just came out. So, I'm sorry if anybody was upset by that."

A number of people called Behar out on social media for using the wrong pronouns.

"Joy Behar just called Caitlyn Jenner HE three times," one observer tweeted. "I'm not supporting Caitlyn, but I do support trans rights..... Joy owes the trans community a REAL and not smart-ass apology!"

Jenner, however, seemed to take the incident in stride. "Don't sweat it, @JoyVBehar," she wrote on Twitter on Saturday. "I'm not about cancel culture. I know where your heart is. California has bigger issues than pronouns."

@largebillsonlyplease we been predicting this....

notice the NEW tactic?

now its pronouns don't matter, no "cancel culture"

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

From Caitlyn Jenner to Dick van Dyke: The Most Expensive (and Surprising!) Celebs Who'll Send You a Cameo Message

What better way to show your love for someone than by having their fave celebrity say it for you?
By Andrea Wurzburger
February 19, 2020 01:59 PM

Have you heard of Cameo? If not, you’re missing out. It’s an app that allows you to pay celebrities to record a short, personalized message. For example, here’s Gary Busey’s idea of a birthday message!

Here’s what it’ll cost you to get some of your favorite celebs to send you (your loved one, your frenemy, whatever!) a personalized Cameo video.
Caitlyn Jenner
CREDIT: RODIN ECKENROTH/WIREIMAGE
Cost: $2,500
A message from the reality star will cost you a pretty penny. “When I’m out in public, people constantly ask me ‘Would you do a video wishing my cousin happy birthday?’ Well here’s an opportunity to get your own personal video from me,” the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star explained on the app.

Chris D’Elia

Cost:
$50,000
The comedian has the highest price point of the bunch with a whopping $50,000. He wrote in his Cameo bio, “I ain’t doin’ this s— for less than 1k.”
Sarah Jessica Parker

Cost:
$300
In case, like Carrie Bradshaw, you “couldn’t help but wonder” what it’s like to get a message from Sarah Jessica Parker, wonder no more. She’s no longer making Cameo videos, but the Sex and the City actress donated her proceeds to the New York City Ballet when she did.
Kevin O’Leary, A.K.A. Mr. Wonderful
CREDIT: LARRY BUSACCA/GETTY
Cost: $1,200

Send your friend a message from the Shark Tank investor the next time you decide to cancel plans so that O’Leary can say, “And for that reason, I’m out.”
Billy Zane

Cost:
$500
Are you a Zane-iac? For $500, the actor who played the wicked Cal in Titanic will leave you a delightfully Zane-y message for literally any occasion.
Marlon Wayans

Cost:
$1,000
Send someone a message from the comedian, actor, screenwriter and Jack of all trades! A message from his brother, Shawn Wayans, will also set you back $1,000. Do you think they have a two-for-one special?
Snoop Dogg

Cost:
$750
It’s the D-O-Double-G! His messages are pretty hilarious and sort of reminiscent of your mom or dad trying to FaceTime for the first time, but that’s what makes them so special.
Chris Harrison

Cost:
$525
Can he steal you for a minute? He won’t be revealing any Bachelor spoilers, but you can pretty much guarantee that it will be the most dramatic message inhistory when it arrives.
Gary Busey

Cost:
$350
You really never know what Busey will say.
Dick Van Dyke
Cost:
$500
The 94-year-old’s Cameo profile says that the actor “puts thought & care into each video,” and if you’re lucky enough, he’ll show off his dance moves!
Tom Felton

Cost:
$444
Your Harry Potter fan friend deserves a message from Draco Malfoy, don’t you think?
Ice-T

Cost:
$350
The Law & Order: SVU star and rapper is a man of many talents, and one of them is making Cameo videos.
Gloria Gaynor
CREDIT: DEBRA L ROTHENBERG/GETTY IMAGES)
Cost: $350
Like she says in “I Will Survive,” Gaynor’s got all her life to live and all her love to give!
Ne-Yo
CREDIT: STEVE GRANITZ/WIREIMAGE
Cost: $300
Even “Miss Independent” needs a message from Ne-Yo.
Denise Richards
CREDIT: NOEL VASQUEZ/GETTY
Cost: $250
Do you think the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star will do her infamous talent from Drop Dead Gorgeous?
Lance Bass

Cost:
$250
If you need a nostalgic message to send your pal, guess what? It’s gonna be (from) Lance!
Teresa Giudice

Cost:
$200
She may have her hands full with Real Housewives of New Jersey and the drama going down in her marriage, but she always has time to give her fans a shoutout.
LuAnn de Lesseps

Cost:
$125
Money can’t buy you class, but it can buy you a Cameo from The Countess herself!
Jerry Harris

Cost:
$200
Last, but not least, you can have Jerry from CHEER mat talk you, your BFF, your significant other, whoever.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
This has got to epitomize the hypocrisy of the republiklan party.

But I'll tell you something more frightening - many statehouses are republiklan and it's a redistricting year and only the SCOTUS can intervene which of course they won't. Possible gain of seats in the House of Representatives - 12 giving the repugs the House. And with that asshole in WV in the Senate trying to make the most of his newly acquired power it's going to be a tough road after the midterms.