Cacs Cacing: Megyn Kelly Is Out Here Defending Blackface UPDATE: Fired!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Megyn Kelly Is Out Here Defending Blackface Halloween Costumes
By Jordan Crucchiola@jorcru
23-megyn-kelly.w330.h330.jpg

Kelly. Photo: Phillip Faraone/Getty Images for Fortune

Uh-oh. It’s that time of year when white people “debate” whether or not blackface Halloween costumes are racist or at all acceptable. In today’s edition, Megyn Kelly is wondering aloud, “But, what is racist?” about a white person darkening their skin and dressing up as a black person on a costume holiday. “You do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface for Halloween,” said Kelly, “or if you’re a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween. Back when I was a kid that was okay as long as you were dressing up as, like, a character.” It’s a good thing staking your argument about blackface on the “when I was a kid” line of logic isn’t dated or dangerous, otherwise that would be a really silly way to defend your racist Halloween costume ideas. See the full exchange and Kelly’s support of Luann de Lesseps’s Diana Ross costume below.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Brih, what is that the uptight republican hour, got Jenna Bush out there too...

Aye auntie at the 0:20 mark was not with that shit at all... I know the producers got a few side eyes and eye rolls captured off air

I caught that as well.

The real downside is, we're watching 4 non-blacks discuss why blacks should or shouldn't be offended.

That alone should have gotten this topic scrapped. Imagine 4 guys sitting around on daytime TV discussing why we should get rid of abortions.

Exactly.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
And,fuck Melissa Rivers too.....

Brih, what is that the uptight republican hour, got Jenna Bush out there too...

Aye auntie at the 0:20 mark was not with that shit at all... I know the producers got a few side eyes and eye rolls captured off air

No shit! Joan Rivers' daughter and a binge drinking party animal discussing this with a Certified Bigot Bitch and this CAC talking about "whiteface?" GTFOH!:curse:

Go to your favorite Search Engine and enter Black People In Whiteface. The few results that come up are mainly celebrities on Set. Think Eddie Murphy in the old SNL skit where he was white for a day and went to the Bank, or the Wayans Bros. White Girls. There are images of Snoop in Whiteface, but with that Negroe's nose and facial hair, it's laughable. He looks like he and Martha Stewart were reaching for a bag of flour on a high shelf in a Pantry. :lol: He looked like a powdered faced Ike Turner. Black folks ain't wearing NO whiteface to embarrass and belittle CACs.:hmm:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do your homework, accept the facts, and stop acting like an intelligent witch...you're not.

Use that energy to offer Tamrind Hall her job back.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Megyn Kelly Is A Professional White Woman
ft59uedhg9qwx3nafnjt.png

Screenshot: TODAY (YouTube)
“Who here is white?” asked Miss Sumpter, the 3rd-grade social studies teacher at Millbrooks Elementary School in Champaign, Ill., to her students while conducting a mock census.

Each hand in the all-white classroom limped up, confirming their whiteness, though most of the students were just slightly confused by Miss Sumpter’s question. Well, each hand except for one. When little Meg Kelly heard this question, her heart raced, the hair on her arms stood at attention, her nostrils flared, her tiny little blonde pigtails morphed into horns. She then lept from her chair and onto her desk, where she screamed, “ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! I AM WHITE! I AM WHITE! I AM WHITE!”

The rest of the classroom, by now used to Meg’s blood-curdling thirst for opportunities for her whiteness to be acknowledged, put their hands back down and continued doing whatever they had been doing before the question. The now dead-eyed Miss Sumpter simply said, “Thank you, Megyn,” and continued daydreaming about Pete Maravich.

Little Meg Kelly didn’t have much interest in school. Math bored her. Science annoyed her. English composition gave her acid reflux. What made her race to the school bus each morning—what made her so overcome with glee that her parents would crush Ambien into her breakfast cereal—is that each new day provided a new opportunity to remind her classmates, her friends, her teachers, as well as the bus drivers, and the school nurse, and the assistant principal - and sometimes even the squirrels in the park during recess - that she was, is, and will always be, white.

“I’m Megyn Kelly, and I’m white!” she said in homeroom on the first day, when Mr. Elkstein asked the students to state their names.

“Can I have some more celery? Also I’m white!” she said to the lunch ladies yesterday, who then told her that the celery was dead.

When playing “Tag” after school, instead of saying, “You’re it,” she’d say, “I’m white!” When bored in class—which was often, because she was dumb—she’d take a bottle of whiteout and write “white” repeatedly on her forearms. It gave her a bad allergic reaction once. Her parents sighed and said “Maybe we should just, you know, let her die” before breaking down and giving her Benadryl.

Still, she’d never had a day like mock census day, where instead of declaring and stating and writing and volunteering and reminding and acknowledging and whispering and screaming that she’s white, someone actually asked her. “Finally, they see me!” Little Meg thought as she lept from her seat. “Finally they know me! Finally, they understand!”

After she finished screaming, she sat back down. Then she liquified into a clear vat of White Out. And she was so happy.

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/megyn-kelly-is-a-professional-white-woman-1829945753

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Megyn Kelly is DROPPED by her agency and is expected to lose her morning show after NBC chairman Andy Lack slammed her blackface comments and House of Cards cast canceled their Today appearance
  • Sources have confirmed Kelly and NBC are discussing a move to evening news
  • They say negotiations are in the works for when Kelly's morning show will end
  • Kelly came under fire Tuesday after defending white people wearing blackface
  • Lack strongly condemned her remarks on Wednesday during town hall meeting
  • Just hours later, rumors began to swirl that Kelly's show was on its last breath
  • Earlier Wednesday, sources said Kelly's team was contacting rival networks
  • Kelly apologized and welcomed an all-black panel on her show on Wednesday
By Anneta Konstantinides and Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:05 EDT, 24 October 2018 | Updated: 00:00 EDT, 25 October 2018

After a string of scandals that have included everyone from Vladimir Putin to Jane Fonda, it was Megyn Kelly's blackface comments that were the final straw.

Multiple sources have confirmed that Megyn Kelly Today will soon come to an embarrassing close barely mid-way through her $69million three-year contract and that she will likely be moved to to the network's evening news program.

And on Wednesday night it was revealed that Kelly has been dropped by her agency CAA, and that the House of Cards cast have pulled out of an appearance on her show next week.

Rumors have long swirled that Kelly was unpopular at NBC, but on Wednesday the network's most high-profile anchors were unafraid to speak up against her.

News broke of Kelly's imminent removal from NBC's daytime program hours after it was revealed that chairman Andy Lack had personally condemned her defense of white people who wanted to wear blackface on Halloween.

'There is no place on our air or in this workplace for them,' Lack told staff during a town hall meeting at the Peacock Network on Wednesday.

Multiple sources have confirmed that Megyn Kelly Today will soon come to an embarrassing close barely mid-way through her $69million contract following her blackface scandal

And on Wednesday night it was revealed that Kelly has been dropped by her agency CAA, and that the House of Cards cast have pulled out of an appearance on her show next week. Pictured is Michael Kelly and Robin Wright, who were expected to appear on her show

'As we sort through this with Megyn, let there be no doubt that this is a workplace in which you need to be proud and in which we respect each other in all the ways we know is foundational to who we are,' he continued.

News broke of Kelly's imminent removal from NBC's daytime program hours aftechairman Andy Lack (pictured) had himself condemned her remarks to staff

A source told Variety that Kelly and NBC News were discussing whether she might be happier appearing on the network's evening program instead.

'Where do you think Megyn Kelly would be happier, as part of big breaking news or forced to cover light-hearted stories that traditionally work at 9am?' the source said.

Kelly took part in NBC's coverage of Brett Kavanaugh's hearing, and she remains scheduled to help cover election night for the network on November 6.

A source has confirmed to CNN Business that Kelly's show will be ending and that negotiations are in the works on when it will come to a close.

NBC has remained silent on the future of Kelly's show, but sources have revealed that Lack didn't hold back when he discussed Kelly during the town hall.

The NBC chairman praised Al Roker and Craig Melvin, who both criticized Kelly on-air and called her comments 'ignorant' and 'racist' on Wednesday morning.

'The team did an excellent job covering it properly,' Lack told his staff.

'I thought Craig and Al brought a thoughtfulness and a context to it that was sorely missing, and they really did this company and our audience a real public service.'

Roker noted during the show that although Kelly had apologized to the staff, she owed a 'bigger apology to folks of color around the country'.

Rumors have long swirled that Kelly was unpopular at NBC, but on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning the network's most high-profile anchors were unafraid to speak up against her - including Lester Holt (pictured)

NBC's chairman praised Al Roker (right) and Craig Melvin (left), who both criticized Kelly on-air and called her comments 'ignorant' and 'racist' on Wednesday morning

'This is our history, going back to the 1830s,' he said. 'Minstrel shows meant to denigrate a race.'

'You know I am old enough to have lived through Amos & Andy where you had white people in blackface playing the black characters, just magnifying the worst stereotypes about black people.'

Then, in a pointed barb at Kelly's nonchalant comment about why people were so offended by the practice, he stated: 'And that's what the big problem is.'

Melvin went a step further, adding: 'There was some criticism online that this was political correctness run amok, and that's silly and it's disingenuous and it's just as ignorant and racist as the statement itself.'

He then went on to say that while Kelly was a friend, her comments were 'indefensible.'

NBC sources said the network had no desire to go easy on their highest-paid host, who has condemned its own anchors - including Matt Lauer and Tom Brokaw - in her #MeToo coverage.

'They are trying to use this as a platform to restore their credibility,' one source close to Kelly told the Daily Beast. 'They have never before come out as strongly as this.'

'For them to have had it on Nightly and the TODAY show, it would have been discussed by Andy and Noah [Oppenheim, President of NBC News].'

'There was some criticism online that this was political correctness run amok...that's just as ignorant and racist as the statement itself,' said Craig Melvin (right with Savannah Guthrie, Hoda Kotb and Roker)

'She was going very hard on the #MeToo stuff and they didn't like that, and they couldn't stop her, and now this is payback.'

Just last month sources at the network claimed Kelly was spearheading the #MeToo movement on her show as a foolproof plan to protect herself from getting fired.

'Her strategy is the talk of 30 Rock. As soon as her show became a dumpster fire she actively positioned it as the only place on network television that it is ''MeToo'' continually,' an NBC source told DailyMailTV in September.

'By aggressively reporting on every male accused of sexual misconduct at the network, it would make her much harder to fire.'

'If NBC did fire her, she'll argue she was terminated for speaking up, when in fact she is an opportunist who latched on to an important movement when nothing else was working for her.'

But it appears even Kelly now realizes that the scandal surrounding her blackface comments is too strong to survive.

Sources at multiple networks told DailyMail.com that members of the former Fox News host's team have been trying to find a new home for her.

Those networks aren't biting though, with one executive at ABC saying: 'We wouldn't hire her in a million years. She's toxic and her personal brand is finished.'

An insider at CAA - the agency that represents Kelly - confirmed that the calls to other networks and news organizations were indeed taking place, but claimed it was all standard practice.

Kelly delivered prepared remarks at the start of her show on Wednesday (pictured) in which she apologized for defending the practice of blackface one day prior

'I have never been a P.C. kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity,' said Kelly before welcoming her two black panelists, Roland Martin and Amy Holmes (pictured)

Then, after a 15 minute talk about race with her black panelists, Kelly welcomed Gary Busey who asked if she was having fun, to which she replied: 'I am now'

'There have been some preliminary discussions, but it is normal for agents to be aware of what's out there, but nothing significant yet,' said the insider.

That individual then added: 'I wouldn't make too much of it.'

When asked for comment, Kelly's publicist said that reports of any person on Kelly's team reaching out to other networks was 'absolutely false.'

NBC did not respond to a request for comment.

At the same, an NBC executive told DailyMail.com that Kelly will not be missed if she does decide to jump ship.

'That hour used to be a ratings hit with Al Roker and Tamron Hall and it was relatively inexpensive to produce,' said the executive.

'Now viewers get to witness the greatest example of white privilege on television. She defended blackface. I mean how is this acceptable in any way? She needs to go.'

'Andy and Noah need to own this mistake and fire her. There shouldn't be a place for someone with these views to remain on NBC News,' they added.

One veteran network correspondent told DailyMail.com that they hope NBC transfers Kelly 'from the News Division to Bravo'.

'She'd fit in perfectly on the Real Housewives of New York as all she seems capable of doing is creating drama and controversy,' they quipped.

Kelly came under fire on Tuesday after she defended white people who wanted to dress up in blackface for Halloween

Kelly defended de Lesseps using bronzer to darken her face for a Diana Ross costume, saying it was done to honor the singer

NBC first covered the scandal on its Nightly News program on Tuesday night, with host Lester Holt devoting a considerable amount of time to Kelly's comments.

He also made note of Kelly's comments from 2013, in which she stated on Fox News that both Santa and Jesus are white.

An emotional Kelly began her program on Wednesday by reading prepared remarks in which she apologized for her comments from the previous day.

'I'm Megyn Kelly. And I want to begin with two words - I'm sorry,' said Kelly as she fought back tears.

'I have never been a PC kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity.'

'This past year has been so painful for many people of color. The country feels so divided. And I have no wish to add to that pain and offense.'

'I believe this is a time for more understanding, more love, more sensitivity and honor. And I want to be part of that. Thank you for listening and for helping me listen, too.'

Much of Kelly's apology was taken from the letter she sent to her NBC colleagues on on Tuesday, which was obtained by DailyMail.com and later posted on NBC's own news website.

Kelly then welcomed an all-black panel to discussion blackface, bringing on Roland Martin and frequent guest Amy Holmes.

She was silent for almost all of the 15 minute segment, listening as her guests explained the state of racism in America and the workplace.

Then, after a commercial break, it was all smiles and laughter for Kelly, who welcomed Gary Busey to the show.

'Are you having fun,' asked Busey early in the interview.

'I am now,' she declared.

NBC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-morning-soon-canceled-NBC-sources-claim.html

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
REVEALED: Megyn Kelly criticized black pastor over blackface in 2016 - contradicting her claims this week that she did not know the practice` was offensive
  • Megyn Kelly acknowledged that blackface was unacceptable in a 2016 interview with Pastor Mark Burns on Fox News
  • Burns posted a tweet that depicted Hillary Clinton in blackface while holding a sign that 'F*%& the police' and wearing a 'Not Hot Sauce! No Peace!' shirt
  • 'Do you need to be more careful in your messaging and with the Twitter?' asked Kelly, who pointed out Burns had twice been forced to apologize for posts
  • When he tried to sidestep the question, Kelly continued to go after him, forcing him to respond at which point he eventually admitted to making a mistake
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:03 EDT, 24 October 2018 | Updated: 16:33 EDT, 24 October 2018

Megyn Kelly made it very clear that she knew that the use of black face was unacceptable during a 2016 segment on Fox News.

In August of that year, she welcomed Pastor Mark Burns on the program in the wake of a tweet he posted that depicted Hillary Clinton in blackface.

Clinton was holding a sign that said 'F*** the police' and wearing a shirt that said: 'No hot sauce! No peace! in the image.

Kelly took him to task for that tweet, and demanded he explain why he would share such an offensive post.

'Originally you stand by the tweet with the blackface and then today you come out and say your sorry for it. Why the reversal?' asked Kelly.

After the pastor was done explaining himself Kelly pointed out that Clinton had almost universal support among the black popultion in some cities, and later spoke about Trump's numerous racial remarks.

She then took him to task for the blackface post.

Scroll down for video

Offensive: Megyn Kelly acknowledged that blackface was unacceptable in a 2016 interview with pastor Mark Burns on Fox News (Kelly with Pastor Burns in 2016)

Watch the latest video at foxnews.com
Fox News Privacy Policy

Tearful: Megyn Kelly delivered prepared remarks at the start of her show on Wednesday (above) in which she apologized for defending the practice of blackface one day prior

Panel: 'I have never been a P.C. kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity,' said Kelly before welcoming her two black panelists, Roland Martin and Amy Holmes (above)

'I got to ask you one other question because you said on another tweet that it turned out to be a fake picture of Hillary and Bill. In this one, they were at some sort of a costume party, and it showed her in blackface,' said Kelly.

'It turned out it wasn't them. It was a fake picture, and I think you've acknowledged that now. Do you need to be more careful in your messaging and with the Twitter?'

Pastor Burns responded: 'My message still stands. I still stand by -- of course obviously that turned out to be a false picture. But hey...'

At that point Kelly sharply cut him off saying he had twice had to denounce two of his social media posting, to which he replied: 'People do make mistakes, like Facebook, they doing it to you right now on Facebook.'

Kelly was not having that, cutting him off again and stating: 'Yeah, but you're doing this. Your doing this. I don't have Facebook here, I have you.'

Burns then explained: 'The point that I'm making is, you know, people make mistakes. But the point is, the message is still true. I'm standing behind my message. I'm not apologizing for that. Somebody got to speak up and tell the truth. It's going to be me.'

And when he said that 'people make mistakes,' Kelly very clearly responded: 'I got it.'

Kelly is feeling the wrath of NBC and her competitors after all three major networks devoted sizable segments on both its Nightly News and Today programs to her comments defending blackface on Monday.

In response, an emotional Kelly began her program on Wednesday by reading prepared remarks in which she apologized for her comments the previous day.

'I'm Megyn Kelly. And I want to begin with two words - I'm sorry,' said Kelly as she fought back tears.

She then rehashed her comments before stating: 'I have never been a P.C. kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity. This past year has been so painful for many people of color. The country feels so divided. And I have no wish to add to that pain and offense.

'I believe this is a time for more understanding, more love, more sensitivity and honor. And I want to be part of that. Thank you for listening and for helping me listen, too.'

Much of her apology was taken from the letter she sent to her NBC colleagues on on Tuesday, which was obtained by DailyMail.com.

Kelly then welcomed her all-black panel to have a discussion about blackface, Roland Martin and frequent guest Amy Holmes.

The host was silent for almost all of the 15 minute segment, listening as her hosts explained the state of racism in America and the workplace.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-criticized-pastor-blackface-tweet-2016.html

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Megyn Kelly is DROPPED by her agency and is expected to lose her morning show after NBC chairman Andy Lack slammed her blackface comments and House of Cards cast canceled their Today appearance
  • Sources have confirmed Kelly and NBC are discussing a move to evening news
  • They say negotiations are in the works for when Kelly's morning show will end
  • Kelly came under fire Tuesday after defending white people wearing blackface
  • Lack strongly condemned her remarks on Wednesday during town hall meeting
  • Just hours later, rumors began to swirl that Kelly's show was on its last breath
  • Earlier Wednesday, sources said Kelly's team was contacting rival networks
  • Kelly apologized and welcomed an all-black panel on her show on Wednesday
By Anneta Konstantinides and Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:05 EDT, 24 October 2018 | Updated: 00:00 EDT, 25 October 2018

After a string of scandals that have included everyone from Vladimir Putin to Jane Fonda, it was Megyn Kelly's blackface comments that were the final straw.

Multiple sources have confirmed that Megyn Kelly Today will soon come to an embarrassing close barely mid-way through her $69million three-year contract and that she will likely be moved to to the network's evening news program.

And on Wednesday night it was revealed that Kelly has been dropped by her agency CAA, and that the House of Cards cast have pulled out of an appearance on her show next week.

Rumors have long swirled that Kelly was unpopular at NBC, but on Wednesday the network's most high-profile anchors were unafraid to speak up against her.

News broke of Kelly's imminent removal from NBC's daytime program hours after it was revealed that chairman Andy Lack had personally condemned her defense of white people who wanted to wear blackface on Halloween.

'There is no place on our air or in this workplace for them,' Lack told staff during a town hall meeting at the Peacock Network on Wednesday.

Multiple sources have confirmed that Megyn Kelly Today will soon come to an embarrassing close barely mid-way through her $69million contract following her blackface scandal

And on Wednesday night it was revealed that Kelly has been dropped by her agency CAA, and that the House of Cards cast have pulled out of an appearance on her show next week. Pictured is Michael Kelly and Robin Wright, who were expected to appear on her show

'As we sort through this with Megyn, let there be no doubt that this is a workplace in which you need to be proud and in which we respect each other in all the ways we know is foundational to who we are,' he continued.

News broke of Kelly's imminent removal from NBC's daytime program hours aftechairman Andy Lack (pictured) had himself condemned her remarks to staff

A source told Variety that Kelly and NBC News were discussing whether she might be happier appearing on the network's evening program instead.

'Where do you think Megyn Kelly would be happier, as part of big breaking news or forced to cover light-hearted stories that traditionally work at 9am?' the source said.

Kelly took part in NBC's coverage of Brett Kavanaugh's hearing, and she remains scheduled to help cover election night for the network on November 6.

A source has confirmed to CNN Business that Kelly's show will be ending and that negotiations are in the works on when it will come to a close.

NBC has remained silent on the future of Kelly's show, but sources have revealed that Lack didn't hold back when he discussed Kelly during the town hall.

The NBC chairman praised Al Roker and Craig Melvin, who both criticized Kelly on-air and called her comments 'ignorant' and 'racist' on Wednesday morning.

'The team did an excellent job covering it properly,' Lack told his staff.

'I thought Craig and Al brought a thoughtfulness and a context to it that was sorely missing, and they really did this company and our audience a real public service.'

Roker noted during the show that although Kelly had apologized to the staff, she owed a 'bigger apology to folks of color around the country'.

Rumors have long swirled that Kelly was unpopular at NBC, but on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning the network's most high-profile anchors were unafraid to speak up against her - including Lester Holt (pictured)

NBC's chairman praised Al Roker (right) and Craig Melvin (left), who both criticized Kelly on-air and called her comments 'ignorant' and 'racist' on Wednesday morning

'This is our history, going back to the 1830s,' he said. 'Minstrel shows meant to denigrate a race.'

'You know I am old enough to have lived through Amos & Andy where you had white people in blackface playing the black characters, just magnifying the worst stereotypes about black people.'

Then, in a pointed barb at Kelly's nonchalant comment about why people were so offended by the practice, he stated: 'And that's what the big problem is.'

Melvin went a step further, adding: 'There was some criticism online that this was political correctness run amok, and that's silly and it's disingenuous and it's just as ignorant and racist as the statement itself.'

He then went on to say that while Kelly was a friend, her comments were 'indefensible.'

NBC sources said the network had no desire to go easy on their highest-paid host, who has condemned its own anchors - including Matt Lauer and Tom Brokaw - in her #MeToo coverage.

'They are trying to use this as a platform to restore their credibility,' one source close to Kelly told the Daily Beast. 'They have never before come out as strongly as this.'

'For them to have had it on Nightly and the TODAY show, it would have been discussed by Andy and Noah [Oppenheim, President of NBC News].'

'There was some criticism online that this was political correctness run amok...that's just as ignorant and racist as the statement itself,' said Craig Melvin (right with Savannah Guthrie, Hoda Kotb and Roker)

'She was going very hard on the #MeToo stuff and they didn't like that, and they couldn't stop her, and now this is payback.'

Just last month sources at the network claimed Kelly was spearheading the #MeToo movement on her show as a foolproof plan to protect herself from getting fired.

'Her strategy is the talk of 30 Rock. As soon as her show became a dumpster fire she actively positioned it as the only place on network television that it is ''MeToo'' continually,' an NBC source told DailyMailTV in September.

'By aggressively reporting on every male accused of sexual misconduct at the network, it would make her much harder to fire.'

'If NBC did fire her, she'll argue she was terminated for speaking up, when in fact she is an opportunist who latched on to an important movement when nothing else was working for her.'

But it appears even Kelly now realizes that the scandal surrounding her blackface comments is too strong to survive.

Sources at multiple networks told DailyMail.com that members of the former Fox News host's team have been trying to find a new home for her.

Those networks aren't biting though, with one executive at ABC saying: 'We wouldn't hire her in a million years. She's toxic and her personal brand is finished.'

An insider at CAA - the agency that represents Kelly - confirmed that the calls to other networks and news organizations were indeed taking place, but claimed it was all standard practice.

Kelly delivered prepared remarks at the start of her show on Wednesday (pictured) in which she apologized for defending the practice of blackface one day prior

'I have never been a P.C. kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity,' said Kelly before welcoming her two black panelists, Roland Martin and Amy Holmes (pictured)

Then, after a 15 minute talk about race with her black panelists, Kelly welcomed Gary Busey who asked if she was having fun, to which she replied: 'I am now'

'There have been some preliminary discussions, but it is normal for agents to be aware of what's out there, but nothing significant yet,' said the insider.

That individual then added: 'I wouldn't make too much of it.'

When asked for comment, Kelly's publicist said that reports of any person on Kelly's team reaching out to other networks was 'absolutely false.'

NBC did not respond to a request for comment.

At the same, an NBC executive told DailyMail.com that Kelly will not be missed if she does decide to jump ship.

'That hour used to be a ratings hit with Al Roker and Tamron Hall and it was relatively inexpensive to produce,' said the executive.

'Now viewers get to witness the greatest example of white privilege on television. She defended blackface. I mean how is this acceptable in any way? She needs to go.'

'Andy and Noah need to own this mistake and fire her. There shouldn't be a place for someone with these views to remain on NBC News,' they added.

One veteran network correspondent told DailyMail.com that they hope NBC transfers Kelly 'from the News Division to Bravo'.

'She'd fit in perfectly on the Real Housewives of New York as all she seems capable of doing is creating drama and controversy,' they quipped.

Kelly came under fire on Tuesday after she defended white people who wanted to dress up in blackface for Halloween

Kelly defended de Lesseps using bronzer to darken her face for a Diana Ross costume, saying it was done to honor the singer

NBC first covered the scandal on its Nightly News program on Tuesday night, with host Lester Holt devoting a considerable amount of time to Kelly's comments.

He also made note of Kelly's comments from 2013, in which she stated on Fox News that both Santa and Jesus are white.

An emotional Kelly began her program on Wednesday by reading prepared remarks in which she apologized for her comments from the previous day.

'I have never been a PC kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity.'

'This past year has been so painful for many people of color. The country feels so divided. And I have no wish to add to that pain and offense.'

Much of Kelly's apology was taken from the letter she sent to her NBC colleagues on on Tuesday, which was obtained by DailyMail.com and later posted on NBC's own news website.

Kelly then welcomed an all-black panel to discussion blackface, bringing on Roland Martin and frequent guest Amy Holmes.

She was silent for almost all of the 15 minute segment, listening as her guests explained the state of racism in America and the workplace.

Then, after a commercial break, it was all smiles and laughter for Kelly, who welcomed Gary Busey to the show.

'Are you having fun,' asked Busey early in the interview.

'I am now,' she declared.

NBC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-morning-soon-canceled-NBC-sources-claim.html

REVEALED: Megyn Kelly criticized black pastor over blackface in 2016 - contradicting her claims this week that she did not know the practice` was offensive
  • Megyn Kelly acknowledged that blackface was unacceptable in a 2016 interview with Pastor Mark Burns on Fox News
  • Burns posted a tweet that depicted Hillary Clinton in blackface while holding a sign that 'F*%& the police' and wearing a 'Not Hot Sauce! No Peace!' shirt
  • 'Do you need to be more careful in your messaging and with the Twitter?' asked Kelly, who pointed out Burns had twice been forced to apologize for posts
  • When he tried to sidestep the question, Kelly continued to go after him, forcing him to respond at which point he eventually admitted to making a mistake
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:03 EDT, 24 October 2018 | Updated: 16:33 EDT, 24 October 2018

Megyn Kelly made it very clear that she knew that the use of black face was unacceptable during a 2016 segment on Fox News.

In August of that year, she welcomed Pastor Mark Burns on the program in the wake of a tweet he posted that depicted Hillary Clinton in blackface.

Clinton was holding a sign that said 'F*** the police' and wearing a shirt that said: 'No hot sauce! No peace! in the image.

Kelly took him to task for that tweet, and demanded he explain why he would share such an offensive post.

'Originally you stand by the tweet with the blackface and then today you come out and say your sorry for it. Why the reversal?' asked Kelly.

After the pastor was done explaining himself Kelly pointed out that Clinton had almost universal support among the black popultion in some cities, and later spoke about Trump's numerous racial remarks.

She then took him to task for the blackface post.

Scroll down for video

Offensive: Megyn Kelly acknowledged that blackface was unacceptable in a 2016 interview with pastor Mark Burns on Fox News (Kelly with Pastor Burns in 2016)

Watch the latest video at foxnews.com
Fox News Privacy Policy

Tearful: Megyn Kelly delivered prepared remarks at the start of her show on Wednesday (above) in which she apologized for defending the practice of blackface one day prior

Panel: 'I have never been a P.C. kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity,' said Kelly before welcoming her two black panelists, Roland Martin and Amy Holmes (above)

'I got to ask you one other question because you said on another tweet that it turned out to be a fake picture of Hillary and Bill. In this one, they were at some sort of a costume party, and it showed her in blackface,' said Kelly.

'It turned out it wasn't them. It was a fake picture, and I think you've acknowledged that now. Do you need to be more careful in your messaging and with the Twitter?'

Pastor Burns responded: 'My message still stands. I still stand by -- of course obviously that turned out to be a false picture. But hey...'

At that point Kelly sharply cut him off saying he had twice had to denounce two of his social media posting, to which he replied: 'People do make mistakes, like Facebook, they doing it to you right now on Facebook.'

Kelly was not having that, cutting him off again and stating: 'Yeah, but you're doing this. Your doing this. I don't have Facebook here, I have you.'

Burns then explained: 'The point that I'm making is, you know, people make mistakes. But the point is, the message is still true. I'm standing behind my message. I'm not apologizing for that. Somebody got to speak up and tell the truth. It's going to be me.'

And when he said that 'people make mistakes,' Kelly very clearly responded: 'I got it.'

Kelly is feeling the wrath of NBC and her competitors after all three major networks devoted sizable segments on both its Nightly News and Today programs to her comments defending blackface on Monday.

In response, an emotional Kelly began her program on Wednesday by reading prepared remarks in which she apologized for her comments the previous day.

She then rehashed her comments before stating: 'I have never been a P.C. kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity. This past year has been so painful for many people of color. The country feels so divided. And I have no wish to add to that pain and offense.

Much of her apology was taken from the letter she sent to her NBC colleagues on on Tuesday, which was obtained by DailyMail.com.

Kelly then welcomed her all-black panel to have a discussion about blackface, Roland Martin and frequent guest Amy Holmes.

The host was silent for almost all of the 15 minute segment, listening as her hosts explained the state of racism in America and the workplace.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-criticized-pastor-blackface-tweet-2016.html

:roflmao2: What a delusional cac bitch. She making like $23 million a year and can't wait to fuck it up.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
And in typical CAC form and fashion the bitch lies like no one else has a memory span outside of a few days and won't remember her chastising someone else for the same fuckery.
White society's go to move. Republicans live and breath that shit for any debate. Zero respect for historical accuracy

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Megyn Kelly gets the HEAVE HO!

I just saw a report on CBS This Morning by Michelle Miller.
NBC finally figured out bubble-headed blond been out of style!

Megyn Kelly's NBC News show is reportedly in jeopardy of being cancelled amid growing backlash over her defense of the use of blackface. Kelly apologized Wednesday for the comments she made on her show Tuesday while discussing Halloween costumes.

Her show, "Megyn Kelly Today," has suffered from poor ratings since its launch last September and has had its share of controversies, but her latest comments have also rankled others inside NBC News. The backlash from prominent figures at NBC News was swift, including Al Roker who said, "She owes a bigger apology to folks of color around the country."

NBC News reported chairman Andy Lack also condemned her comments, saying, "There is no place on our air or in this workplace for them. Very unfortunate."

Her audience gave her a standing ovation after the apology, a stark contrast from the response she received after her comments Tuesday. Kelly has faced criticism in the past for her controversial comments on Jesus and Santa Claus as a Fox News host in 2013.

"And by the way for all you kids watching at home Santa just is white….Jesus was a white man, too," she said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/megyn-kelly-show-in-jeopardy-after-blackface-comments/

Last edited: