Cacs are leaving the US

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
What's funny is a lot of cacs here think this is the only great country on earth, like there are no other places to live and have a good quality of life. Hell I use to think that until I started to travel outside of the United States.
Between the virus and the population changes these cacs are trying to run for the hills

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuck em. The country will be a better place without em.

zcWSTi.jpg

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Can't lie. I've considered it too. my business is running on fumes. My side hustle has largely been replaced by volunteers. My best friend has been comatose on a ventilator for the last two weeks. everything gets worse on a daily basis and sometimes I feel like I'm just sitting here waiting to die.

All the while knowing that I could just pack up and go back to Canada tomorrow. It's tempting.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Seems like you're getting closer to realizing what the smart thing to do was like I've been saying since you actually have the option to do it

Can't lie. I've considered it too. my business is running on fumes. My side hustle has largely been replaced by volunteers. My best friend has been comatose on a ventilator for the last two weeks. everything gets worse on a daily basis and sometimes I feel like I'm just sitting here waiting to die.

All the while knowing that I could just pack up and go back to Canada tomorrow. It's tempting.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Seems like you're getting closer to realizing what the smart thing to do was like I've been saying since you actually have the option to do it

or maybe it means I'm just going through hard times. you can't honestly tell me that Canadians aren't struggling right now.

Hell, when I lived in Canada all I knew where hard times. Life was just a little bit easier in some ways.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
or maybe it means I'm just going through hard times. you can't honestly tell me that Canadians aren't struggling right now.

Hell, when I lived in Canada all I knew where hard times. Life was just a little bit easier in some ways.

What about your kid

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
New Zealand is racist as fuck, right along with their big cousin Australia. I feel sorry for the ancients, the african aboriginal, polynesian and indonesian types that will suffer under the influx of fresh new cacs taking everything and leaving them on the bottom of the economic system. :smh:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol

I was listening to the Karen hunter show last week and this white woman called in and said that she's done with america and that president and picked up her family and moved to mexico and was loving it.

She moved to San Miguel Allende and was waxing poetically about the spot and wishes they moved earlier..the government has a plan in place, is dealing with the pandemic in an efficient manner...she damn near sold Karen and her co host on moving there...lol

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
a bunch of ex criminals that stole land are going to see...a bunch of ex criminals that stole land

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
If tRump somehow gets re-elected better pack the second they announce it...

I didn't think it would happen at first, but yes, 45 will get reelected by suppressing mail-in ballots. He has already declared his game plan and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I didn't think it would happen at first, but yes, 45 will get reelected by suppressing mail-in ballots. He has already declared his game plan and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
No the way things look at right now Biden is going to win even without the mail in ballots

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No the way things look at right now Biden is going to win even without the mail in ballots

look you democrats better NOT fall for that okey doke again.....

letting your guards down last time.. and got your ankles broken

at the last minute by some fbi shananigans...

funny how the fbi didnt come out with anything on trump last minute before the election..

anyway democrats should be out here flooding "black" media,

they shouldve been bought out shit like tv and radio one, to keep their voices heard because right now, the community is slowly not fuckin with democrats..

especially since they allowed gays to run wild for eight years during Obamas administration...

dems need to win back that trust from the community..

and they better not let their guard down

because of some stupid polls...

watch the republikkklans lowkey buy out the few black radio and tv stations left..

and spawn more fuckin coons like yo girl candace ownedwens

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

I hope you're right, but that would mean Biden would have to win without Washington, Oregon, and California.

It's the equivalent of Trump winning without Texas, Georgia and Alabama.

That said, I'm holding out until at least November 1st in case you're right.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
look you democrats better NOT fall for that okey doke again.....

letting your guards down last time.. and got your ankles broken

at the last minute by some fbi shananigans...

funny how the fbi didnt come out with anything on trump last minute before the election..

anyway democrats should be out here flooding "black" media,

they shouldve been bought out shit like tv and radio one, to keep their voices heard because right now, the community is slowly not fuckin with democrats..

especially since they allowed gays to run wild for eight years during Obamas administration...

dems need to win back that trust from the community..

and they better not let their guard down

because of some stupid polls...

watch the republikkklans lowkey buy out the few black radio and tv stations left..

and spawn more fuckin coons like yo girl candace ownedwens

Right on brotha!! Drop sum more gems!!

I've been telling kats, this corporation has tricks we've never seen before and they know how to throw an event that will have the masses scratching their heads!! They've done it before and there not afraid to mess with the masses heads!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right on brotha!! Drop sum more gems!!

I've been telling kats, this corporation has tricks we've never seen before and they know how to throw an event that will have the masses scratching their heads!! They've done it before and there not afraid to mess with the masses heads!!

Exactly democrats try to be sneaky but they play by the rules

Republikkklans shit on the rules..

And just focus on getting that bag...

To hell with the people they say

We are the only people that matter

They say...

Time for all self serving gluttonous bastards to say that

Shit in the gutter

And not on capital hill behind closed doors

At our expense