Cac smacks Reporters ass on live TV during a 5K

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That killa
tenor.gif
gram nigga, got down to assume the submissive position to a fuck nigga REAL quick! :smh: :lol:
business-commerce-bank_manager-loans-financial-borrow_money-kissing_ass-ksmn1333_low.jpg

cfgc4kd46o5z.png

killa
tenor.gif
gram went to SCHOOL for his craft!

managment_training.jpg

CLEAN YOUR GODDAM NOSE, NIGGA!!!
business-commerce-marriage-work-worker-brownnose-brown_nose-jkon33_low.jpg

Pull up..then bish...state yo claim...call my number...so I can
Air your Kike ass out...cause you dodged me..I'm still war ready...scared ass..pick your phone up...let's roll.. bish

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Shut the fuck up, you dusty sounding bastard. You know DAMNS WELL that you ain't got no class.
Shit...you want a round 2....call that number...cuz ret nigh... you looking like a clown...Kike

You need to stop runnin killa
tenor.gif
gram, and get on a bike. When I came to Jackson, you knew you had to run and you knew you had to hide.

You ran like a bitch, and refuse to come outside.

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Only thing you know is faggotry and slavery....we know who you is... CAc...it's cool Come on out..KIKE

You sound like you come right off the goddam plantation. Listening to you is like... DAMN! :smh: brings back thoughts of the Jim Crow era.

None the less here's your award

700-45397-Kiss-ass-of-the-month-award.jpg

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shut the fuck up, you dusty sounding bastard. You know DAMNS WELL that you ain't got no class.

tenor.gif
gram, and get on a bike. When I came to Jackson, you knew you had to run and you knew you had to hide.

Listen to what I said about you..bish

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

Yep u right...ain't nothing classy about me.. brah...I'm really a RICH low life muffucka...AND I want to see yo bish ass soon...always remember..the DAY YOU BITCHED UP..KIKE

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Shit...you want a round 2....call that number...cuz ret nigh... you looking like a clown...Kike
Yep u right...ain't nothing classy about me.. brah...I'm really a RICH low life muffucka...AND I want to see yo bish ass soon...always remember..the DAY YOU BITCHED UP..KIKE

Nigga, you ain't got two cents.... explain to everyone on the bored, why you
tenor.gif
like a bitch when I came to jackson to uhh help my foot become one with your ass, and help you become one with a rope and a tree.

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Country grammar...u know what it is...keep listening...see how real gangsters move..I'm low down, dirty, sheisty, bastard....KIKE

No, you're DOWN LOW, and in the closet. Suckin other niggas butts, kissin ass like a lil hoe bitch. Real gangsters don't talk shit on on phone. They just step up and handle business. Im in the FOI with REAL gangstas. The last place you will find a real gangsta is
tenor.gif
his mouf on a phone like a bitch. That is bitch made moistness for dusty ass losers like you, you ignorant idiotic country bumkin, moist bastard. Ole suck butt ass nigga.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, you're DOWN LOW, and in the closet. Suckin other niggas butts, kissin ass like a lil hoe bitch. Real gangsters don't talk shit on on phone. They just step up and handle business. Im in the FOI with REAL gangstas. The last place you will find a real gangsta is
tenor.gif
his mouf on a phone like a bitch. That is bitch made moistness for dusty ass losers like you, you ignorant idiotic country bumkin, moist bastard.

All gangster ass kniccas..hate Kikes...I'm really with this talk...Kike

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
All gangster ass kniccas..hate Kikes...I'm really with this talk...Kike

Yes you are... And you have proven that, that is all that you are about.... Talk... On the board... On the phone...
Unless you want to talk to me about trading, about the markets. about anything moneywise, making and multiplying it.
Take your bum, nut moufed ass the fuck on. You bitch...

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes you are... And you have proven that, that is all that you are about.... Talk... On the board... On the phone...
Unless you want to talk to me about trading, about the markets. about anything moneywise, making and multiplying it.
Take your bum, nut moufed ass the fuck on. You bitch...
Stop beinga dumb bastard. And don't be a stupid mutherfucka all your life.
I would encourage you to focus your life on things you can capitalize on.
Im going to leave you with that.

Broke ass gay dreaming Kike...post something..or shut the fuck up..call my number..so I can show the board...how the NEW POWERFUL BLACKS..HANDLE CACS...we got u..one more time. Here's what I think of you...bish

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Broke ass gay dreaming Kike...post something..or shut the fuck up..call my number..so I can show the board...how the NEW POWERFUL BLACKS..HANDLE CACS...we got u..one more time. Here's what I think of you...bish

Stop beinga dumb bastard. Learn to accecentuate your voice so that so that you sound like an intelligent man of respect and authority. Don't be a stupid mutherfucka all your life. If you are going to be on bgol, be here to learn something to better your life. Right now, you are a loser fuck nigga, that talks like he has a mouth full of semen. I knew a schlop mouthed dumb nigga that sounded exaclty you. He kept his mouf open all the time, slobbing with drool and shit, so we just started calling him schlock. Tired of seeing him insulted, I took him under my wing. I taught him how to carry himself like a respectable man of authority, how to talk to women, I taught him jiujitsu, how to dress professional, how to read, how to use computers, and eventually how to code in Java and how to interview (that was frustrating as shit! :smh: ). He was like you, pathetic, depressed, suicidal, slobbin with drool with his damn mouf open all the time. You sound like you look like this muthafucka right here:

39008844_424571407947502_1763117103306506240_n.jpg

like you will just run like a bitch if someone shows you a comb.
Im going to leave you with that. He makes $110k as a java developer. He just bought a house and got married to a beautiful sista. Schlock! of all people. I knew he was a good dude that just needed guidance. But at first he was like you. Pitiful, no dad, slobin all over himself when he talked like he had a mouf full of spit, where as you talk like you have a mouf full of nut :smh:
But I really want you to improve yourself. I mean, damn. What if a stupid muhfucka like you has KIDS or some shit. And by that I mean you impregnating a woman (although you talk like some dusty nigga just impregnated your mouth), not messing with and touchin on lil kids like you normally do. But I hope and pray to Allah who came to us in the person of one Master Fard Muhammad to all holy praise is due forever, that you receive the professional help you so need. I say this and when i hear you speak, and I say to my self that it can't be possible that a grown, man can be this dumb. Im serious man, you sound like you just got set free right off the goddam plantation. I would pray to Allah for you, but I fear I would get scruck by lightning for mistaken blasphemy. A grown ass goddamn man

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop beinga dumb bastard. Learn to accecentuate your voice so that so that you sound like an intelligent man of respect and authority. Don't be a stupid mutherfucka all your life. If you are going to be on bgol, be here to learn something to better your life. Right now, you are a loser fuck nigga, that talks like he has a mouth full of semen. I knew a schlop mouthed dumb nigga that sounded exaclty you. He kept his mouf open all the time, slobbing with drool and shit, so we just started calling him schlock. Tired of seeing him insulted, I took him under my wing. I taught him how to carry himself like a respectable man of authority, how to talk to women, I taught him jiujitsu, how to dress professional, how to read, how to use computers, and eventually how to code in Java and how to interview (that was frustrating as shit! :smh: ). He was like you, pathetic, depressed, suicidal, slobbin with drool with his damn mouf open all the time,
Im going to leave you with that. He makes $110k as a java developer. He just bought a house and got married to a beautiful sista. Schlock! of all people. I knew he was a good dude that just needed guidance. But at first he was like you. Pitiful, no dad, slobin all over himself when he talked like he had a mouf full of spit, where as you talk like you have a mouf full of nut :smh:
But I really want you to improve yourself. I mean, damn. What if a stupid muhfucka like you has KIDS or some shit. And by that I mean you impregnating a woman (although you talk like some dusty nigga just impregnated your mouth), not messing with and touchin on lil kids like you normally do. But I hope and pray to Allah who came to us in the person of one Master Fard Muhammad to all holy praise is due forever, that you receive the professional help you so need. I say this and when i hear you speak, and I say to my self that it can't be possible that a grown, man can be this dumb. Im serious man, you sound like you just got set free right off the goddam plantation. I would pray to Allah for you, but I fear I would get scruck by lightning for mistaken blasphemy.

Say bish.....check this out...where were u at. When u could have argued then.. I thank u a bish...here check it out...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually, to go back further, they were called the Etruscans, the people led by King Atys which settled in ancient Italy. They derived with the Lydian people.

Latinos are Anglo Italians. Not to be confused with the mulattoes or mixed. The original Black Italians called themselves "Latini". Since white devil Europeans came to the Americas and killed off the brown to dark brown men and raped the women the resulting phenomenon are what we today call Hispanics and Latinos/Latinas. "Latinos--whether in Europe or the Americas--all come from Black ancestors.

Fact remains they are beige to white skinned and class and position themselves as proponents of white supremacy. The coons who sit by the door. That is the consistent legacy of the Latino/Mixed movement. They ain't Black. To say some Blacks are Latinos is some bullshit because they all speak a Latin language. If that was the case Haitians would be considered Latinos/Latinas.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch please stfu. She is ugly as hell and she’s lucky that man touched her cac ass.
Now this bitch is going to play the ultimate victim role for the next 10 years, including ptsd, anxiety, nightmares, fear of going outside, etc

This is really how the KillaMayne feel...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggaah straight pussy.
Talking about boxing in a airport.

Not 1 of you fuck niggaahz is wit the pullup game. I'm not hard to find. I'm wit it......

Dnt nobody listen to that back woods slow talking southern hick niggaah rap music

Lol.. pimp c...is that one. Brah