CAC jumps to his death, can't take social distancing. (Non Graphic)

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again, you sound foolish. You are in no position to judge anyone. So, the guy who’s in permanent unbearable pain is weak for killing himself? I guess he’s supposed to stick around for your sake and the sake of others while he braves the constant excruciating pain... right? That’ll show his strength right? What about the guy who’s clinically depressed and his brain doesn’t function properly. If he feels 100% hopeless after treatment, is he weak for suicide? Who are you to judge?

Are you in a place to judge me for my opinion? Your being hypocritical, and thats actually ok, your human. Making comments is what we do. So why you feel someone else shouldnt is weird and shows a back and forth with you will be a waste of time. Also you sound really weak and fragile so ill give you my foolish advice, just for you. NO PAIN is permanent unless you want it to be. Ive lost a child. In that I had to do alot to lose that pain. He doesnt have to stick around for my sake, or your sake. Cuz as much as your typing in here, you actually truly 1000% dont give a fuck about this person. Your not reaching out to give his family money or support. You got up to look at naked hoes just like the next man. You read the post and life moved on.

And as for the guy whos clinically depressed and brain doesnt function properly, bro, you can make 100 excuses for why you need to go. But they are excuses. When your favorite basketball player doesnt perform because of partying and not practicing you get mad af at that guy. He has "checked out" of the game. That rule applies to anything and everything. Weak people make excuses, so just jump. We will be right here tomorrow looking at hoes.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
We do. He went through the air to a nice concrete bed.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

8cDz2a.jpg

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate when y'all idiots say suicide is weak.
Like yall are so strong. You do not understand mental illness. That is fine but stfu about it.
There is a lot of weak shit y'all do in your life. Judge not least you be judged.

HIGH CALIBER

Always Choose The Higher Dose
BGOL Investor

I get what he trying to do but Social Distancing Man! & what if he got it he giving to everybody Man!