CAC jumps to his death, can't take social distancing. (Non Graphic)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man they got new York so fucked up..people can't even smoke in their

Own Apts...

Gentrification plus the stress and fear of a media induced pandemic

Is gonna be Too much for folks who was pampered all their lives..

The god race who was terrorized by demons who work through whyte men

And some coons...

See this shit as baby cakes..

Not the hypochondriacs

Just the real kniggas

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Own Apts...

And some coons...

Not the hypochondriacs

Just the real kniggas

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta have some balls to jump to your death.

Some weak ass attention whoring balls

I never understood that shit..

If you suicidal and got money

Why go out like that..

Go to fuckin Ibiza..fuck all them fine ass mederainian (sp) junkie hoes raw.

Sniffing cocaine all fuckin day.. Drinking all fuckin night....

Fuck dudes wives girlfriends...

Sheeeet youd catch a bullet an won't even feel a thing because

You're so coked up..

This way your suicide won't interfere with my commute

Erebody a fuckin winner

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Own Apts...

And some coons...

Not the hypochondriacs

Just the real kniggas
I guarantee cacs going to be claiming PTSD after this. White women about to break and they will name a new syndrome for their inability to deal with this shit. :lol: The number of emotional support dogs on the street will skyrcoket after this clears.

Those miserable cacs in rural areas built for this type of isolation. They basically seek it out. The starbucks cacs hardest day in life is if they wake up late and don't have time for avocado toast before work. They ain't cut out for this shit.

Black community built for adversity. Some of the rural cacs been planning for this shit and just disappointed the zombies ain't come. But those city cacs ain't the city cacs from 100 years ago. They the house cats of America. It's going to be brutal. Folks walking circles in their carpet muttering "trump" every 5 minutes.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guarantee cacs going to be claiming PTSD after this. White women about to break and they will name a new syndrome for their inability to deal with this shit. :lol: The number of emotional support dogs on the street will skyrcoket after this clears.

Those miserable cacs in rural areas built for this type of isolation. They basically seek it out. The starbucks cacs hardest day in life is if they wake up late and don't have time for avocado toast before work. They ain't cut out for this shit.

Black community built for adversity. Some of the rural cacs been planning for this shit and just disappointed the zombies ain't come. But those city cacs ain't the city cacs from 100 years ago. They the house cats of America. It's going to be brutal. Folks walking circles in their carpet muttering "trump" every 5 minutes.
Emotional support dogs..

Them nervy rainbow latte drinking muthafuckas

Gonna import emotional support camels from Sudan..

Fucking walking around hugged up with emotional support giant sloths from Australia..

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Blessed be the will of Yahweh.

Your praise is too rare. It is now Sunday yet you have not praised the Lord on this forum since this Monday post. A week must not pass between such public pronunciations of submission and fealty.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Checking out is weak shit
That sounds good but it’s bullshit. Unless you’re in the mans shoes, you’re not qualified to judge. Niggas that say this nonsense are trying to sound deep but really sound foolish.

people with mental illness brains don’t work like normal brains. How can yall sit there like armchair psychologists and declare someone weak for killing themselves? You don’t even know all of the facts...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They are always rambling about some nonsense chasing me around, I want little to do with them. There are many of them who can't get a women and start to cling on to me for some reason. They start gay chasing me around causing me to get mad. I have an overabundance of women.

Last edited:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That sounds good but it’s bullshit. Unless you’re in the mans shoes, you’re not qualified to judge. Niggas that say this nonsense are trying to sound deep but really sound foolish.

people with mental illness brains don’t work like normal brains. How can yall sit there like armchair psychologists and declare someone weak for killing themselves? You don’t even know all of the facts...

I said nothing deep. Jumping to your death is weak. Please show me the deepness of what I said. Eli Porter is a strong dude. He has Physical/Mental illness and did not choose to die. He even went a step further and got on a stage to rap in a high school super harsh setting. He's was a strong kid and man. If he committed suicide he would have let that weakness's make him too weak to carry on aka weak nigga. Then jumping from a place to have kids see your brains on the floor is your last attention whoreing attempt. You havent disconnected your emotions from fact. Life is easy for some, ruff for others. People who had life easy jump, people who had life ruff jump. Neither are an excuse from being a weak man.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Now this has been pushed back to April 30th. You’re going to see a lot more people jumping.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
I said nothing deep. Jumping to your death is weak. Please show me the deepness of what I said. Eli Porter is a strong dude. He has Physical/Mental illness and did not choose to die. He even went a step further and got on a stage to rap in a high school super harsh setting. He's was a strong kid and man. If he committed suicide he would have let that weakness's make him too weak to carry on aka weak nigga. Then jumping from a place to have kids see your brains on the floor is your last attention whoreing attempt. You havent disconnected your emotions from fact. Life is easy for some, ruff for others. People who had life easy jump, people who had life ruff jump. Neither are an excuse from being a weak man.
Once again, you sound foolish. You are in no position to judge anyone. So, the guy who’s in permanent unbearable pain is weak for killing himself? I guess he’s supposed to stick around for your sake and the sake of others while he braves the constant excruciating pain... right? That’ll show his strength right? What about the guy who’s clinically depressed and his brain doesn’t function properly. If he feels 100% hopeless after treatment, is he weak for suicide? Who are you to judge?

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too bad it took a pandemic to knock some of the arrogance out of Americans generally. Just a shame so many innocents are dying because of it. :smh:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Privileged people can’t take the slightest bit of pain. when you are so use to money, fame, wealth social status, etc., and then it’s instantly taken away you're bitch ass has an extreme nervous breakdown.