Cac dog whistle, Idaho wildlife official urged to resign over photo of baboon family he killed

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
‘I shot a whole family of baboons’: Idaho Fish and Game official faces fury after Africa trophy hunting boasts

Squatting amid loose red dirt and rocks, Blake Fischer posed for a picture, a triumphant grin stretching across his face. Arranged in front of him, resembling a macabre family picture, are the bodies of four baboons. The smallest one’s head is lolled back, its mouth slightly agape. Crimson blood stains its abdomen. A quiver of arrows is in the foreground.

It is this photo that has landed Fischer, one of Idaho’s Fish and Game commissioners, in the middle of a firestorm of backlash, which includes an increasing number of calls for his resignation from a position he has held for four years, the Idaho Statesman first reported Friday.

It all began when Fischer and his wife returned from a hunting trip to Namibia last month. Fischer compiled photos of the animals the pair had hunted, which included a leopard, giraffe, impala and waterbuck, and sent the images along with descriptions of each kill to more than 100 people, KBOI reported.

At the very top of Fischer’s email was the picture of the baboons, according to the Statesman.

“Fellas,” Fischer wrote in the Sept. 17 email, according to the Idaho State Journal, “I have been back for a week, but have been hunting and trying to get caught up. Anyways, my wife and I went to Namibia for a week . . . first she wanted to watch me and ‘get a feel’ of Africa . . . so I shot a whole family of baboons. I think she got the idea quick.

Fischer’s email did not sit well with a number of people who received it, some of whom are former Fish and Game commissioners. The email and responses to it were obtained by local media outlets through a records request to the Idaho governor’s office.

“They killed a whole family, including small baboons, and I think that’s revolting,” former commissioner Keith Stonebraker told the Statesman. “… It just puts a bad light on us.”

At least three former commissioners have supported calls on Fischer to resign, the Statesman reported.

In a lengthy email, Fred Trevey, who served as a commissioner for eight years, advised Fischer to “take responsibility and resign, sooner rather than later,” the KBOI reported.

“My reaction to the photo and accompanying text of you smiling and holding a ‘family’ of primates you killed, dismays and disappoints me,” Trevey wrote. “I have a difficult time understanding how a person privileged to be an Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner can view such an action as sportsmanlike and an example to others.”

Though it is legal to hunt baboons in Africa, Trevey wrote “legal does not make it right.” According to the Idaho State Journal, Trevey’s email included a reference to a hunting manual endorsed by the state’s Department of Fish and Game, which states that hunters should “refrain from taking photographs of the kill and from vividly describing the kill within earshot of non-hunters.”

“Your poor judgement has unnecessarily put the institution’s credibility, and hunting in general, at risk in a blink of an eye,” he wrote.

Keith E. Carlson, another former commissioner who called for Fischer to resign, echoed a similar condemnation of the photo.

“I don’t know how you can say anything good about a photo of a guy smiling with a stack of dead baboons with a baby in front,” Carlson told the Statesman. “If you’re an anti-hunter, that’s raw meat. And I’m a hunter — I’ve been a hunter forever.”

Fischer’s email was forwarded to the governor’s office by Idaho Fish and Game Commission Chairman Derick Attebury, the Statesman reported. Fish and Game commissioners are appointed by the governor and confirmed by the state Senate, the department’s website states. Each commissioner serves a four-year term. Fischer, according to the Statesman, was reappointed by Gov. C.L. “Butch” Otter (R) to serve until 2022 but has yet to be confirmed.

Fischer, who told the Statesman he received a call from a fellow commissioner expressing concerns about the photo, said he apologized for sending the pictures but defended the hunt.

“I didn’t do anything illegal,” he said. “I didn’t do anything unethical. I didn’t do anything immoral. … I look at the way Idaho’s Fish and Game statute says we’re supposed to manage all animals for Idaho, and any surplus of animals we have we manage through hunting, fishing and trapping. Africa does the same thing.”

Fischer said he received a list of animals that could be hunted, some of which required a trophy fee, according to the Statesman. “Baboons are free,” Fischer said.

Idaho Fish and Game could not be reached for comment. A spokesman declined to comment to the Statesman and said commissioners “are appointed by the governor and not employees of the department.”
On social media, reactions to the photo have been fierce, many decrying Fischer’s actions as “disgusting” and “disturbing.”

Comedian Ricky Gervais, a longtime animal rights advocate, posted a scathing two-word tweet in which he called Fischer a “Pathetic [expletive],” using a vulgar word to describe female genitalia. “#BanTrophyHunting,” he added.

“Blake Fischer liked to kill lots of African wildlife,” biologist Daniel Schneider tweeted. “Some animals on the verge of being declared endangered (and he knows this). He shouldn’t be a US Game [Commissioner].”

Calls for Fischer to resign or be fired resounded.

“Please address the Blake Fischer issue immediately,” one person tweeted. “He needs to be removed from his post as he has proven that he is not a champion for wildlife.”

Jon Hanian, a spokesman for the governor’s office, told the Statesman that Otter is aware of the email.

“It’s fair to say the governor is concerned about it,” Hanian said, adding that Otter has seen the pictures. “We’re looking into it.”

Hanian told the Idaho State Journal he would not speculate on Fischer’s employment status.

“I don’t want to get ahead of our process,” he said.

Fischer told the Statesman he was “raised in a very ethical hunting family.” In each photo, he said he tried to “pose the animals in a natural position,” adding that blood was wiped off their mouths and rifles or bows placed over bullet holes.

“These are normal hunting photos,” he said. “You shoot an animal, you take a picture of it.”

While the photos may have adhered to Fischer’s definition of “normal hunting photos,” other avid hunters, such as Steven Alder, were still troubled by what appeared to be the killing of an entire baboon family. Alder is the executive director of the pro-hunting group Idaho for Wildlife.

“He killed the whole baboon family and you’ve got little junior laying there in mom’s lap,” Alder told the Statesman. “You just don’t do that. I hate wolves as much as anyone, but I’m not going to take a wolf family and put it on display and show the baby wolf.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-boasts/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2b5bf0baf55a

Last edited:

blackicerhythms

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, i just got back from Boise too. I thought it was a pretty progressive place. Everyone was really nice, even in the outskirts (Eagle, Meridian). I saw a few MAGA hats but never felt uncomfortable. Really hospitable people.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Somebody should murder each member of his fuckin Family

I never get these fake outrageous statements...you’re so “hurt” by him slaughtering these baboons that you wish innocent members of his family be murdered??? direct the “anger” where it rightfully belongs

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
hopefully they drag this guy’s name thru the mud like they did the dentist from minnesota who hunted/killed that lion

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never get these fake outrageous statements...you’re so “hurt” by him slaughtering these baboons that you wish innocent members of his family be murdered??? direct the “anger” where it rightfully belongs

hopefully they drag this guy’s name thru the mud like they did the dentist from minnesota who hunted/killed that lion

And kill his entire family!
:devil2:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
So nobody caught on to this dog whistle they say is him referring to a family of Africans to his friends …shit went right over everyone's head and was the main reason for the post….:smh:

“Fellas,” Fischer wrote in the Sept. 17 email, according to the Idaho State Journal, “I have been back for a week, but have been hunting and trying to get caught up. Anyways, my wife and I went to Namibia for a week . . . first she wanted to watch me and ‘get a feel’ of Africa . . . so I shot a whole family of baboons. I think she got the idea quick.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My wife felt the same about parts of Ohio. Don't be fooled though - They are the same everywhere.

Whoa whoa now... When you're by big cities, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincy hell maybe even Dayton...etc and their suburbs, for the most part,...MOST PART, people are ok.... Now when you get to those towns that are almost an hr from the cities listed above.... Mayne watch your fucking back

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Whoa whoa now... When you're by big cities, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincy hell maybe even Dayton...etc and their suburbs, for the most part,...MOST PART, people are ok.... Now when you get to those towns that are almost an hr from the cities listed above.... Mayne watch your fucking back
This is all I see:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Parma and Strongsville are the worse....

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Namibia for a week . . . first she wanted to watch me and ‘get a feel’ of Africa . . . so I shot a whole family of baboons. I think she got the idea quick.
racist as hell...and again africa is always exploiteded and they need to not allow those people in.

killing a whole family of baboons is accomplishing what?take his livelyhood from him and his family....

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What the fuck did the baboons do him....?

Fuck him and his family

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fellas, check it out. I just came back from Africa right. Spent three days doing this anti poaching charity thing in the safari. Real dope. Heres what I learned tho...

1) They charge a gang of money to hunt, which is the only way to maintain these reserves. So even the anti poaching charity reserve allows hunting. Almost all hunting by crackas is 100% encouraged by these reserves.

2) They try to make it be only old animals. So for example the lady who killed the old giraffe. The giraffe was going to die. The old popular Lion everyone loved, same thing. Almost all of these cases you will see hella old animals.

Which brings me to say, this cac and reserve are crazy fucked up. They killed the babies and the parents, which is insane. Fuck this dude and the reserve that allowed it

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

It would have been on sight wit that cac if I was in Africa and he doing that shit.. cock sucka need a slug to the dome

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
any particular country?

I was in SA. Almost all of the land is owned privately....by whites. One of them was showing his racist side and had to be put in his place. Shit is wild. The Blacks dont have resources to maintain these lands so they still need these whites

Reactions: LSN

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That are many different types of cacs.

Sure there are, however CACs were the main ones (maybe only ones) outraged and calling for Vicks head over dogs he didn't kill/or fight directly...

Then turn around they are the main ones (hell only ones) traveling to Africa to kill animals minding their own got damn business and bragging about it....

So not all cacs are racist hunters... But seemingly all racist hunters are cacs

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Idaho has long been a mecca for hate groups...reminds me of these cats that travel abroad to aduse kids and hookers..