Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99

CAC civil war incoming........

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think when I was in the young teenager years I found out them folks don’t be likely each other…

Thinking it’s only a white vs black/Mexican thing

boy that be far from the truth…

them Cacs be Hating their white trailerpark counterparts

PsiBorg

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Countries always break down from within first... Then after that, they're usually invaded by another country.

American citizens are so heavily armed though, an invader is going to have a tough time. But it'll be possible.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Countries always break down from within first... Then after that, they're usually invaded by another country.

American citizens are so heavily armed though, an invader is going to have a tough time. But it'll be possible.
Think of the human body. Now think of the body with the Magic Johnson disease. Do you know most AIDS patients die from colds and shit?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Regardless of what happens, Trump really fucked up a Generation of CAC’s. With the changing demographics in this country, this is going to be extremely interesting for the next 10 years.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Regardless of what happens, Trump really fucked up a Generation of CAC’s. With the changing demographics in this country, this is going to be extremely interesting for the next 10 years.
You’re a black man in America, you should start acting like it. When you see white people about to do white people shit, leave em alone. The whites here want to pretend life would be Norwegian if it weren’t for the non-whites not realizing they’re going to be like the Fins and the Russians. The Germans and most of Europe.

These new-skool whites are dumbest bunch yet.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
You’re a black man in America, you should start acting like it. When you see white people about to do white people shit, leave em alone. The whites here want to pretend life would be Norwegian if it weren’t for the non-whites not realizing they’re going to be like the Fins and the Russians. The Germans and most of Europe.

These new-skool whites are dumbest bunch yet.
What are you talking about??? my statement Don’t have anything to do with me being a black man it’s about CAC’s killing each other. As a black man, I would just stand out the way and let them kill each other.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What are you talking about??? my statement Don’t have anything to do with me being a black man it’s about CAC’s killing each other. As a black man, I would just stand out the way and let them kill each other.
Think of the civil war. Cacs fighting each other until we came in and created the winning team.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think when I was in the young teenager years I found out them folks don’t be likely each other…

Thinking it’s only a white vs black/Mexican thing

boy that be far from the truth…

them Cacs be Hating their white trailerpark counterparts
So they do realize there are different types and classes of white people. The thing is, how much racist rhetoric has this dude excused or denied in an effort to continue supporting Trump? You'd have to ignore a fair amount of overt and covert racism to still be a Trump supporter at this point.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Think of the civil war. Cacs fighting each other until we came in and created the winning team.
I know, but this particular Civil War most Black people will stay far away from it especially if it’s too racist CAC’s. Now if one of the Civil War participants hit a black area in a certain way then we will get involved, but until then we just stay on the sidelines.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This right here.

If it's almost October 2022 and you STILL support trump, you're either retarded and/or racist. Either way, you intellect is in serious question. :smh:
Or you're a rich elitist that makes money from republican policies and feeding divisive rhetoric to right wing media outlets.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm here for it... they need to hurry up and come on with it!

So we can pick up the pieces and get ahead.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Or you're a rich elitist that makes money from republican policies and feeding divisive rhetoric to right wing media outlets.
That enterprise only makes money so long as it generally succeeds (3 Supreme Court judges by a flagrant criminal President) so it's not even economically apolitical.

The Republican Party is eternally indebted to Trump

Last edited:
Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99