Byron Allen. Comcast threatens to roll back civil rights act

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
He was seen as kind of soft shoe'ish in the past. However he is making moves in blacks owning and controlling media spaces. So I like the way he is moving as far as black media is concerned. Don't get me wrong I believe he is a Becky lover.
He most definitely was seen as such. So it was surprising and suspect at the same time that this brother out of nowhere was promoting pro blackness.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
this is VERY interesting...

many arejust dismissing this as a promotional stunt.

But I am NOT so sure

this is NOT the first time this has happened.

Envy and Lenar sat back when some R&B yelled on and then ignored Angela in the past.

@ViCiouS you think this whole thing is REAL?
Her voice is annoying as shit and Envy is a beige bitch!!
painHw.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The truth of the matter is that it was better to let him just talk. A lot of times interviewer be stepping on important information/stories just to get in the next question.

letting him talk and exposing your ignorance is two completely different things.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
There was another thread here about this here.

Glad this is getting national attention, ADOS been on it

Every so called Black Media mogul should be on this as well. But they ain't the bosses they portray.

This should be sticky.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doesn’t matter if he’s OJ
He puts hella Black people on
That’s the only thing you need to worry about
Not the knifing part the I’m not black I’m oj part.
does he put black people on??
He answered the question with the zig zag.
kinda said I’m helping by telling y’all What they trying to do to me. That’s what it sounded like to me.
But 50 been complaining bout Comcast on twitter too this week. Power is thru that same guy. I wonder what’s his perspective on this.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as much respect I have for most on BGOL I really can't believe how many of you don't know who Byron Allen is and more so that some would diss him.. smh...go do the research on him...
I remember him from waaaaaaaay back in the day. But ain’t heard from him
Since.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
FUCK ADOS.... bullshit ass lost niggaah shit.
Kindly shut your white ass mouth on this one ho ass nicca. Being a race trading bitch aint an asset either boy. You the same as a passing mulatto and proudly proclaim it. You'll be found in your hiding spot when the revolution comes. No matter what you think you have to say in rebuttal ain't no comeback you can muster that's colder than truth of your publicized advertised, and advocated bitch ass fuckery promoting the legal filing for white status so just do us all a favor on this one and shut the fuck up doggie.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
He was seen as kind of soft shoe'ish in the past. However he is making moves in blacks owning and controlling media spaces. So I like the way he is moving as far as black media is concerned. Don't get me wrong I believe he is a Becky lover.
He was seen as soft shoeish cuz he spoke proper english and nobody knew shit about him. Just like with Tyler Perry, success cancels everything else out

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I reviewed his court filings and it's good reading to understand the corporate tactics that are used to undermine minority businesses such as racial cover and low equity owners that are black.

I have come across some of these tactics myself and was able to realize it because I had studied the complaint that was filed in court.

It should be standard reading for any black businessperson or college student.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok. So what’s the plan. Did some research sounds like when he purchased tgevwather channel they no longer wanted to air it cause it’s now owned by a black man. Sound like they fucking wit 50 too

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Kindly shut your white ass mouth on this one ho ass nicca. Being a race trading bitch aint an asset either boy. You the same as a passing mulatto and proudly proclaim it. You'll be found in your hiding spot when the revolution comes. No matter what you think you have to say in rebuttal ain't no comeback you can muster that's colder than truth of your publicized advertised, and advocated bitch ass fuckery promoting the legal filing for white status so just do us all a favor on this one and shut the fuck up doggie.
ya father is a boy! Fuck you & the rest of you goofy ass niggaahz! BLACK is NOT a race you dumb ass niggaah! nor is an ethnicity! There is no black race! Rolmfao .. I'll be laughing @ you niggaahz when the revolution comes. Ive NEVER had any intention of ever attempting to "come back" to "being black".... rolmfao not never! I(t was publicized so the rest of you dumb niggaahz know what it is & so you cant & or wont be confused about shit!!! I AM NOT ON YA SIDE.... there is no HELP here! dumb ass niggaah. If you knew how to read... :dunno: :lol:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Learning a lot bout this dude. But I wish he’d stop saying we. Nicca we ain’t do shit to Indians. We ain’t white. Are we. Or is he?
waaaait a Minute
I know this suppose to be serious but

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Brothers, dont just research Byron. Research the CAC CEO of Comcast, Brian Roberts. Is he married to a black woman? Does he address a black agenda? How many blacks does he have working directly under him? Comcast are the ones tryna get rid of a Civil Rights Law that affects ALL blacks in this country. We should be putting a microscope to them looking for flaws, not the billionaire black man who's already beat them in court once.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brothers, dont just research Byron. Research the CAC CEO of Comcast, Brian Roberts. Is he married to a black woman? Does he address a black agenda? How many blacks does he have working directly under him? Comcast are the ones tryna get rid of a Civil Rights Law that affects ALL blacks in this country. We should be putting a microscope to them looking for flaws, not the billionaire black man who's already beat them in court once.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
ya father is a boy! Fuck you & the rest of you goofy ass niggaahz! BLACK is NOT a race you dumb ass niggaah! nor is an ethnicity! There is no black race! Rolmfao .. I'll be laughing @ you niggaahz when the revolution comes. Ive NEVER had any intention of ever attempting to "come back" to "being black".... rolmfao not never! I(t was publicized so the rest of you dumb niggaahz know what it is & so you cant & or wont be confused about shit!!! I AM NOT ON YA SIDE.... there is no HELP here! dumb ass niggaah. If you knew how to read... :dunno: :lol:
Lol this vidal sassoon, pretty woman ass tranny mu'fucka here aint go NO snaps. Girl sit your dumbass down. Your daddy is a muskrat and ya mammy is a petri dish you weirdo touched by a nigga named angelo half a fag.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lol this vidal sassoon, pretty woman ass tranny mu'fucka here aint go NO snaps. Girl sit your dumbass down. Your daddy is a muskrat and ya mammy is a petri dish you weirdo touched by a nigga named angelo half a fag.
Suck ya dead granny's asshole dry then do ya son. Puuuuuuuuuussy ass fuck niggah h full blown faggot