Byron Allen. Comcast threatens to roll back civil rights act

Comments

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Byron is using populist tactics to get what he wants. It ain't gonna do shit for "us", but hearing about Bhrons dedication to building his company, and.his history and experience in media, I ain't mad at him using the race card to get what he wants. This is one of the best times TO use it. I suspect he has a PERSONAL issue with a few of the white boys at Comcast he's been networking with for years. They have their advantages , this is one of his. .I typically don't like when people do this, but it's a substantial amount of money and resource he can get. It's like a basketball player flopping on tbe court , just to make sure he gets the foul call.
That’s what I was thinking

exiledking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya gotta give it to the ADOS folks- specifically Yvette and Tone. They found a specific issue to focus on that they could actually maybe win. Byrons.case is a good hill to stand on. Everyone keeps using the words "Black agenda" but nothing specific. This is a specific case that you can get these candidates to pander to. Byron should use Kanye to go talk to Trump and get his DOJ to stand down on lol. Byrons case sounds a lot like Kanyes issues he had with Nike, that he worked out with Adidas. He just wanted his talent and drive to be respected in the right platform and not just underneath someone else. Byron knows his shit back and forth. He should get what he wants.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone know where this Nicca get all his money from. They’re saying it’s not his money. It’s white owned companies using his face so they can use the civil rights act for them selves

COINTELPRO

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He might be a coon with his white wife but he has greatly assisted the black community with his insight.

1. Whites will choose the least qualified among us to represent us such as rappers, preachers, African-American history professors, Boyce Watkins and lawyers.
2. Civil rights legislation has an economic component that needs to be studied before implementing. A seminarian may not be the best person to do this unless God is speaking to them. They might have charisma to attract people to a cause but their ideas should be vetted economically.
3. We need to start thinking like immigrant Hispanics. They are poor here, but they are extremely wealthy in Mexico where the minimum wages is $4 a day. Fighting redlining and restrictive covenants may not be the best solution in many cases. Having these poor cheap areas greatly boost our wealth when we can tap into a low-paying job at a white company. By reducing the crime and racial cannibalism, many affluent Blacks may choose to live in those areas which would boost their wealth greatly.
4. When whites were not getting a beneficial trade relationship with the Chinese they shut that down. We should not be afraid to up end traditional thinking and behaviors that is not working.

COINTELPRO

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I wrote in another thread that there is a number suspicious deaths linked to his case and the company he is suing. He needs to hire somebody like this with face tattoos who can sit in court with his attorneys when he is dealing with NBC/Comcast. Somebody that does not know how many people they have killed.

Quit projecting weakness to these people. We need somebody like Jay-Z who has stabbed a fool or Dr. Dre pursuing a case like this, not some cornball like Byron Allen.