BX bus accident

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
My boy at the MTA told me word has it dude just came back from Jamaica where he buried his mother and probably smoked while he was out there. That's why he refused the drug test. What's crazy is the MTA does random drug tests so for someone who's been with the MTA that long and knows this, he must've really been going through it emotionally.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Older bus didn’t have the flexible midsection which means that whole shit would of fell over..everybody on that bitch would of been dead.. the mta might actually have done something right by making that flexible mid bus shit

that is exactly what I was thinking.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My boy at the MTA told me word has it dude just came back from Jamaica where he buried his mother and probably smoked while he was out there. That's why he refused the drug test. What's crazy is the MTA does random drug tests so for someone who's been with the MTA that long and knows this, he must've really been going through it emotionally.

Sorry to hear that... but still endangered all those innocent lives? Just take some time off bro.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
MTA strict policies & old school Jamaican stubborness probably didn't allow for it. Still too early to tell though. There's still rumor that brake failure played a role

you RIGHT

but MTA take bereavement seriously especially a close relative

PLUS he BEEN THERE allegedly and you KNOW island folks be stocking up their sick and vacation time.

I just wish NONE of this ever happened but... even the brake failure if true? Someone is STILL gonna get is SERIOUS SERIOUS trouble.

prayers go out to the driver and passenger

cause yeah the passengers gonna get paid but depending on the INJURY (neck, joint, back etc) that money aint REALLY gonna do sh*t.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
you RIGHT

but MTA take bereavement seriously especially a close relative

PLUS he BEEN THERE allegedly and you KNOW island folks be stocking up their sick and vacation time.

I just wish NONE of this ever happened but... even the brake failure if true? Someone is STILL gonna get is SERIOUS SERIOUS trouble.

prayers go out to the driver and passenger

cause yeah the passengers gonna get paid but depending on the INJURY (neck, joint, back etc) that money aint REALLY gonna do sh*t.
Something tells me a lot of those passengers might had been sitting in the back.. notice he the 1 with the serious injuries not the other people.. sitting in the front should of fucked way more people up, this is why i think they were in the back.. if you pay attention most people tend to sit in the back of buses especially at night with the window open for air circulation

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Something tells me a lot of those passengers might had been sitting in the back.. notice he the 1 with the serious injuries not the other people.. sitting in the front should of fucked way more people up, this is why i think they were in the back.. if you pay attention most people tend to sit in the back of buses especially at night with the window open for air circulation

^^^^

again you are 100% right

but still, if you were in the accordion part?

Or got banged against those yellow poles?

DAMN.

alive or not you GOTTA get some damage

and also depends on how OLD those passengers were too.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Driver refused mta drug test after the crash. He’s finished

Ko0QF2.png

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
^^^^

again you are 100% right

but still, if you were in the accordion part?

Or got banged against those yellow poles?

DAMN.

alive or not you GOTTA get some damage

and also depends on how OLD those passengers were too.
Night time more likely every 1 was sitting down.. more likely 20-50s in ages.. prob mostly dudes.. when it hit most prob grabbed onto something for impact... that front oh you would of got fucked up but the back not so much.. once people knew they were good, everybody was like hold on it’s lotto time, my neck my back, my neck and my back

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Night time more likely every 1 was sitting down.. more likely 20-50s in ages.. prob mostly dudes.. when it hit most prob grabbed onto something for impact... that front oh you would of got fucked up but the back not so much.. once people knew they were good, everybody was like hold on it’s lotto time, my neck my back, my neck and my back

you COLD BRO!!!

Funny thing is?

I actually seen FIGHTS in the STREET after fender benders because the passengers REFUSED to act HURT and the driver was begging them too!