Business Tutorials Download Area

asus123

Rising Star
OG Investor
Video Profit Pro - THE RUN GUYS

63ff084265f5ef18f6856ac4541f3ad6.jpg

The RUN Guys - Video Profit Pro | 1.52 GB
Learn How To Turn Your YouTube Channel Into A "Hyper Profitable" $100,000+ Business From Scratch Only Using Your Smart Phone.

Your Instructor
Nick Anderson & Kyle Lee Weber
Their technology has helped over 80,000 Entrepreneurs generate close to 7 Million leads online for their marketing businesses.
They specialize in video marketing and have helped 1,000’s grow their brand, income, and impact on Youtube starting with no experience.

Homepage:
Code:
https://run-automation.teachable.com/p/video-profit-pro

Screenshots
4aa7178557a693b96fd5a6f1146739ad.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !
========================================================{%1%}
The Video 4x Effect 2020 by Brandon Lucero

9ff5326c927186e2476afc7b9f7775fd.jpg

Brandon Lucero - The Video 4x Effect 2020 | 19.44 GB
Shannons last launch nearly hit a million dollar dollars and was 4X more successful than her prior last and the only thing that changed was her messaging.

Brandon Lucero - The Video 4x Effect 2020
Imagine Where Your Business Would Be If You Started 6 Months Ago,

Just Like Some Of Our Past Students and Clients:
HIT PLAY and Hear what James Wedmore, Carrie Green, Caitlin Bacher, Rick Mulready, Mel Abraham and More Have Experienced With The Video 4x Method Content, Messaging and Strategy!
Before implementing Video 4x into my business, one of the biggest frustration I was experiencing was attracting people into my audience that didnt seem to get my content and didnt seem to share the same mentality as me [] so one of the big things was the subtle change in how I created content that would attract the exact people I wanted to work with.
Get immediately download Brandon Lucero - The Video 4x Effect 2020
- Jeff Wenberg, founder of Common Wealth Today
I Sold My First 6K Seat Into My Program
Since joining the Video 4x Effect, not only have I been able to really nail down who I am and what my deeper purpose is in this world and in this industry, I have gotten even more clarity on what my methodology is and more specifically what my messaging is.

- Jess OConnell, host of the Stand Out CEO Podcast
I Just Got Off Of My Biggest Launch Ever, Having a 70K Launch Using What Ive Learned Through The Video 4x Effect
Brought 135 Students Into Our Program In Our Biggest Launch Ever For This Product & Generated 204K In Sales
The results speak for themselves [] If I can have this kind of result from just a small fraction of the program, it blows my mind whats possible.

- Laura Phillips, founder of Love To Launch
SUCCESS STORIES
Shannons last launch nearly hit a million dollar dollars and was 4X more successful than her prior last and the only thing that changed was her messaging. She came to us to look at her messaging, scripting, and launch content. By plugging her business into the Video 4X method we were able to help her up-level the results and impact by flipping around her messaging and content.
- Dr. Shannon Irvine, founder of the Epic Success Podcast
Our Last Launch Was FOUR TIMES More Successful Than Our Prior Launch and The Only Thing We Changed Was Our Messaging with Brandon
I Started Doing 60k Months After Using This Style Of Content
I didnt know how to get them to pay attention and I didnt know how to get them to recognize that I could help. I was blown away after hearing Brandon Lucero speak and it was a missing piece of my marketing arsenal that I didnt even know was missing. its been life changing.
- Ashely Shaw, founder The Fitness Leader Institute
Andrea was able to generate 20K in 3 weeks just by implementing our initial strategies from the Video 4x Effect. She was also able to hire a virtual editor to take over her editing and she did it in 2 weeks with our PDF outline and instructions. Shes able to roll out 3-4 videos per week without it requiring any of her time.
20k in 3 weeks just by implementing your initial strategies
- Andrea Maxim, founder of MAXIMized Business

Homepage:
Code:
https://www.video4xeffect.com/

Screenshots
36f85bd2458724a7df2319e645515656.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Real Estate Photographer Pro - Eli's Academy

8832371032466f927d7fa86c51ba7897.jpg

Eli Jones - Real Estate Photographer Pro | 17.43 GB
Real Estate Photographer Pro
The Complete Blueprint to Starting & Scaling Your Real Estate Photography Business

WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
80+ VALUE PACKED VIDEO TUTORIALS
This course is my “business in a box” and covers everything I did to start and grow my real estate photography company to 16 staff and $1M+ in yearly revenue in less than 4 years. I cover topics ranging from presets, software, camera gear, editing, and shooting – to business principles, customer service, and systems. This course is designed to be the only resource you will need to build a thriving real estate photography business. Regardless of whether you want to be a fully booked single photographer, or scale and hire like I did, this course will provide you the blueprint and answers that you are looking for!
ACCESS TO MEMBERS ONLY FACEBOOK GROUP + WEEKLY LIVE Q&A
When I was building Norman & Young, I had so many questions I would have loved to be able to ask – so we created a members only facebook group where my team, and students who have taken the course answer questions and help each other along the way. I also do multiple hours of live Q&A in this group each week!
DOWNLOADS
Download raw photos, video clips, presets, templates and everything we use to run and grow our business! You can even use our proven website template! We include both the sample photos and videos to follow along with as well as the presets we use to process our photos at my company, Norman & Young.

Homepage:
Code:
https://courses.itselijones.com/p/course

Screenshots
020f5853e1d2ee3a97c760585e877f01.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Youtube Ads Playbook - Video Power Marketing with Jake Larsen

d6803c8998c1c684644e6b7df41b29ac.jpg

Jake Larsen - YouTube Ads PlayBook | 1.47 GB
How You Can Leverage The Proven Power Of Our Youtube Ads Playbooks To Increase Traffic, Generate Higher Quality Leads & Convert Them Into Paying customers

This course will teach you how to master YouTube advertising, from video creation to analytics, by showing you how to:
- Create unskippable and profitable YouTube ads
- Connect with your exact audience at the right time
- Convert viewers into paying customers

What You Will Learn From the Course
- Learn the elements of a successful youtube campaign
- Learn our 7 step video ad framework to create winning video ads
- Set up the perfect budget to not waste a cent on ads that aren’t working
- Properly structure your campaigns so you can see exactly what’s working at a glance
- Understand the math and metrics behind a profitable YouTube Ad campaign.
- Drive High quality leads with Youtube Ads
- Know the 5 levers you can pull to fix broken ads
- Drive more leads, webinar registrations, applications, and phone calls

The Playbooks For Winning With YouTube Ads
Playbook 1: Video Ad Strategy
- The YouTube Ad Strategy to know the elements of a successful YouTube Ad Campaign
- Which metrics you need to measure for a profitable YouTube Ad Campaign
- The YouTube Ad Journey to know which offers work best to which audience
- The audience survey to get inside the mind and heart of your core audience

Playbook 2: Video Ad Creation
- Learn our 7 step video ad framework to create winning video ads.
- Discover simple creative tips to increase viewer engagement.
- Get access to our video ad frameworks worksheet to help you write and script your video quick and easy.
- Watch real working video ads and a breakdown of WHY they work so you can model them.

Playbook 3: YouTube Ad Campaign Setup
- How to properly set up your tracking so you can track everything from view to purchase.
- How to properly structure your campaigns so you can see exactly what’s working at a glance
- How to build relevant audiences that are ready to buy your products
- Discover the best targeting methods to pinpoint your exact audience
- How to allocate your budget wisely so you don’t waste money

Playbook 4: Video Ad Optimization & Scale
- Understand the math and metrics behind a profitable YouTube Ad campaign.
- Which metrics should you focus on and which ones can you ignore
- If your ads aren’t working, what are the 5 levers you should pull to fix them.
- How do you scale your winning campaigns without breaking them.

Playbook 5: Case Studies
- How to drive high quality webinar leads with YouTube Ads
- How to sell your ecommerce products with YouTube Ads
- How to book high quality calls for your coaching/consulting business
- How to grow your YouTube Channel with YouTube Ads

Homepage:
Code:
https://www.videopower.com/youtube-ads-playbook/

Screenshots
672adf1fbb15f5e7949b7294029e0df7.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Shannon Lutz - The Social Bungalow Live Launch Academy

351b083b18ee378da59d1ebae26f079e.jpg

Shannon Lutz - Live Launch Academy | 1.85 GB
The only thing between you and a next-level launch that creates BIG-picture profit in your business, is understanding how to build and execute.

Because you know your expertise is worth way more than you’ve generated in the past. So slip on your CEO socks and get your bank account ready-Live Launch Academy is taking you from mini (or major) meltdown to I never knew this was possible.
Warning: This isn’t a Cash Vacation-we’re not stopping at one cash infusion-welcome to your new normal, where we revolutionize your biz and make $20k base months feel like home.
If your launch mantra sounds a little something like “post & pray,” then this course is for you!

You did it! You took your genius and turned it into a course or digital product (pop the champagne, you’re ready to see $1,000 payment notifications from Stripe while shopping for organic bananas at Whole Foods #bestlife)
But somehow… the purchases never came (and your bananas are browning)
So now you’re having Live Launch PTSD flashbacks, wondering…
- Was it my sales page?
- Should I have done paid ads?
- Was my bonus not good enough?
- Did my emails tank? (see also: should I have done email marketing vs trying to launch exclusively using IG)
- Did I come across too desperate?

Cue rapid spiral into a jar of peanut butter.
You went into your launch excited, and came out absolutely defeated-I’ve been there. It ain’t pretty.
Let’s stop making it up as you go-what you need is:
- A stellar promo plan
- Support from me & your fellow Live Launchers
- Some ANSWERS, am I right? You know you can do this, you just need the roadmap.

I got you. I’ve pioneered a proprietary framework for six-figure launches, and packaged it into a fool-proof, highly implementable plan-meaning no more wrong turns, midnight launch terrors, or running out of peanut butter.
Not only will it make your next launch a wild success, but your entire business sustainable and scalable. *cha-ching baby*
Because you know I don’t do anything half ass (I’m a whole ass’er), and what’s the point in a one-time cash infusion? You’re ready for consistency, profit-margins, planning out your year and KNOWING that revenue is guaranteed.
Let’s get real for a second - all launches are not created equal. Your content can be out-of-this-world epic, guaranteed to transform lives, and it’s still only crickets in your account.

Sound familiar?
You might be thinking, “I’m never launching anything again-I’ll stick with my 1-on-1 offers where I know I can make money.”
It’s time for some tough love from your Biz Big Sister-you’re thinking too small. You’re giving up before the game gets good. You’re limiting yourself to the tools in your current toolbox instead of heading to the hardware store and investing in what it takes to become the CEO of your business, and life.
Don’t believe me? How many of these hit you in the feels?

- You know you’ve got the expertise to absolutely blow your audience away-you’re just not sure how to deliver it (SOS need a launch GPS)
- You’re ready to offer an elevated experience that transforms lives, but you’re tired of working endless hours (and losing your sanity) in the process
- You want to move from “time-for-dollars” to “passive income CEO”
- You have PTSD from past launches and are *fingers crossed* next time goes differently (PSA: it CAN go differently-but only if YOU do things differently)
- You crave consistent cash infusion (and you’re willing to do what it takes to get there)
If it felt like I was reading your mind or snooping in your diary, it’s because I see you-like really see you. And I’m holding out the one resource that can make all of that a thing of the past-all you have to do is take it.

Coming with the hard-hitting questions today, huh? Good. You should!
I don’t invest in just any coach or program and neither should you.
Luckily, Live Launch Academy isn’t just another launch course. And I’m not just another launch coach. Circle around, it’s time for a full-fledged heart-to-heart, business style.
Full transparency: There are other launch courses out there. Some might even help you wrangle in a few thousand dollars, but none of them (zip zero) give you the necessary tools, resources, and guides to go beyond a killer launch and continuously bring in $20k+ months.

Live Launch Academy takes a unique approach
where most others say “This is what I do-replicate me” I say “These are the stone cold facts, numbers, and strategies that have proven successful on multiple occasions-and here’s how to apply them to your individual launch.”

Live Launch Academy takes a unique approach
where most others say “This is what I do-replicate me” I say “These are the stone cold facts, numbers, and strategies that have proven successful on multiple occasions-and here’s how to apply them to your individual launch.”

Homepage:
Code:
https://thesocialbungalow.com/live-launch-academy

Screenshots
66187dff3b9b90540b90206bec2282bd.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Brand New Brand Program - Kaye Putnam

ac1f87ed2dbd50b65ce5476bbab9cb43.jpg

Kaye Putnam - Brand New Brand | 818 MB
Do you know the *only* difference between you and such-and-such ‘big name entrepreneur’?
Certainty.

The most successful entrepreneurs have crystal clarity and confidence about their brand and it propels them forward.
And the best news...your own brand certainty is *already* within you.
You are enough, right now.
You just need the right process to draw it out…
This is *your* time to feel CLEAR and PROUD of your brand.
How can *all of this* be possible for you?

Here’s what I know: you are enough RIGHT NOW.
You have the genius and ambition to be as successful as you want to be. And I’ll be there to remind you of that whenever you forget.
You don’t have to sound like a cheesy Internet marketer to sell online. You also don’t need to change yourself to be more like X, Y, or Z entrepreneur. You find your success when you uncover what’s already inside of you. Through my In Demand Brand process, I’ll help you find that inner (brand) truth.
Most programs start with a few key words, maybe a spirit animal and move straight into the “sexy” part of branding: logos, colors and fonts. My method turns this model inside out and upside down.
Beyond the incredible program experience (which I’ll detail in a bit), my approach is completely different than 99% of the brand advice out there.
We start with the innate truths that drive you and your brand, and build out from that essential CORE. I’m the psychology-driven brand strategist for a reason. We focus on the TRUTH of your brand first, and then figure out how to best express it through all of your brand choices. We get to the visuals, of course - but it’s towards end of the course, after the crucial groundwork has been completed.

If you’ve rebranded over and over, and nothing seems to stick…
Or if you can’t settle on a visual identity because you want *all the things*...
Or can’t find the words to clearly describe what you do…
It’s because the CORE of your brand isn’t settled yet. Those are symptoms of the larger problem. You don’t need a better design (YET - that will come), you need a crystal clear brand strategy.
I’m also not *just* your teacher. I’m your living, breathing example of how building an In Demand Brand works. I use this exact process in my own business AND with all of my 1-on-1 client brands. You get a proven method that WORKS, in the REAL world. (Right NOW, not 5 years ago!)
This is so much more than design. You’re investing in powerful leverage for your business, with expert guidance at every step.

Homepage:
Code:
https://www.kayeputnam.com/bnb-enroll

Screenshots
9cae9d48665f1732fcd762595f6287da.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator

asus123

Rising Star
OG Investor
Youtubeprenuer By Hayley Paige Johnson

3fe6e5030dd52aa3eb624c0bc0ee25c9.jpg

Hayley Johnson - YouTubepreneur | 2.62 GB
The definitive to Growing Your Audience and Income with YouTube
About this course
If you’re looking to leverage your YouTube channel to help you create the dream life you deserve, then YouTubepreneur is for you. Learn the strategies, techniques, and mindset needed to be successful on YouTube without spending YEARS making content.

Is it to late to be a youtuber?
No! But it’s not easy to make it.
YouTube has changed a lot over the years. You used to be able to just post videos consistently, put on a smile, and your videos would be discovered eventually.
Or if you were the first in a niche, you had the opportunity to get exposure before everyone else.

Sadly, it isn’t like that anymore.
It doesn’t really work like it used to, unless you somehow get picked up on a huge site, news outlet, or one of your videos luckily goes viral right from the start.
But leaving things up to chance isn’t how you’d run a business and it isn’t how you should run your YouTube channel.
And on top of that, if you want to be able to make an income on views and subscribers alone, the amount you would need to make any kind of substantial amount is MASSIVE.
Even if your videos are getting thousands of views, the ad revenue check at the end of the month might not even be able to help with groceries.
Now it is possible to grow your channel to a huge scale to make enough money from ads to provide for your family, but it’s difficult.

Luckily, there’s an easier, faster, and more reliable way to make a full-time income from YouTube. And you don’t need a ton of views or subscribers to do it.
Have you ever seen super successful youtubers and thought, “how did they get there?”
If you’re trying to make a living with YouTube, it can be really disheartening to post a video & share it with all of your friends only for it to get a few views and not make a dime from all your hard work.
And it can be even more frustrating to see other YouTubers with what seems like these huge channels with millions of views, subscribers, living the dream life that you want but can’t seem to reach.
You start to wonder to yourself, “Is it me? Do people just not like me or the videos I make? Do I even have what it takes to go full-time on YouTube and quit my job or support my family?” That’s not even close to the truth! You just haven’t been taught what it really takes to be successful.
Hayley created this course to give you the complete system she used to grow her channel

Her YouTube channel wasn’t always the successful business like it is today. She had crazy ups and downs, and a long stretch of time before I made any real money.
So she know what it feels like to think “my channel isn’t growing, maybe this just isn’t for me”.
When she started her channel, she was still in college, really unsure of what the world had in store for me.
When Hayley graduated college, she was in debt and working a 9-5 job to get paid next to nothing, spending all her time behind a desk just begging for the weekend to come.

Homepage:
Code:
https://discover.teachable.com/course/youtubeprenuer

Screenshots
348dec18d36a64920599f38e3a1fe878.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
MasterClass - LeVar Burton Teaches the Power of Storytelling

7553c46cde46ca377879ff4ebf260547.jpg

MasterClass - LeVar Burton Teaches the Power of Storytelling
.MKV, AVC, 1920x1080, 24 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 2h 30m | + PDF | 6.56 GB​
With his iconic roles in Roots and Star Trek: The Next Generation and 23 years as the host of Reading Rainbow, LeVar Burton has left an indelible mark on our culture. Now the Emmy, Grammy, and Peabody winner is sharing his approach to storytelling to help you connect authentically with any audience. Learn how to find intention, use your voice, and mine your experiences to be a more effective and dynamic storyteller.

Audiences first got to know LeVar Burton in his breakthrough role as young Kunta Kinte in Alex Haley’s groundbreaking miniseries, Roots. He went on to play Geordi La Forge in Star Trek: The Next Generation for seven seasons. And he helped instill a love of reading in generations of kids as the host and executive producer of Reading Rainbow for more than 20 years.
An Emmy, Grammy, and Peabody award winner, LeVar has worked throughout his career to champion literacy, the arts, and racial justice. He’s the author of two books, a podcast host, and a director.

Lessons in this online class include:
- Authentic Storytelling
- Connect With Your Audience
- Case Study: Roots
- The Importance of Oral Storytelling
- The Imagination Is Our Superpower
- Case Study: Reading to Children
- Performative Storytelling
- Case Study: Reading to Adults
- Make Your Communication More Impactful
- Case Study: Podcasting
- LeVar’s Storytelling Heroes
- Who Tells Your Story

Homepage:
Code:
https://www.masterclass.com/classes/levar-burton-teaches-the-power-of-storytelling

Screenshots
7e403a2d4574775edb991971da457823.jpg

Link Download
Download Via Rapidgator

Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

asus123

Rising Star
OG Investor
FaderPro - Jerome: Remixing Masterclass

3c506606bfb16eedcfc646a13c4abf88.jpg

FaderPro - Jerome: Remixing Masterclass | 2.7 GB
Jerome has been flying the Kontor Records flag for almost a decade!
In that time he’s established himself on the international stage as a DJ, producer, recording artist and superlative entertainer, amassing over 170 million streams and more than 3 million monthly listeners on Spotify alone!

His single release Light earned gold awards in Germany and Austria, with his next release Take My Hand following a similar upward trajectory.
He’s also found the time to collaborate with Le Shuuk and Gabry Ponte, as well as deliver remixes for the likes of Armin van Buuren, Timmy Trumpet & Sam Feldt.

In recent years, many of his fans have enjoyed his sets as a resident DJ on the Kontor Top Of The Clubs Tour and he’s mixed a host of Kontor compilations in his own inimitable style.
Since the beginning of lockdown in March, he’s served up one tasty set after another on the Kontor DJ Delivery Service live stream, boosted by his Jerome IRL and producer workshops across the digital landscape (YouTube, Facebook & Twitch). Bringing the party right into your living room!
His new single, "Sick Of You," matches his signature beats with rather more poppy vocals, the freshest-sounding Jerome yet. Jerome "Sick Of You" is out now, everywhere you get your streams and downloads!
In his remixing masterclass for FaderPro, in partnership with Kontor Campus, Jerome goes in-depth and demonstrates his complete creative workflow for creating his signature sound in a remix.

DAW used: Ableton Live

Screenshots
0e27e9c5c03e937e824d1d0f9c929cfb.jpg

Homepage:
Code:
https://faderpro.com/programs/jerome_trackfromscratch

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator

Supreme Ecom Blueprint by Alex Hampton

7628059da9fdafc91b1b77ece8f90e7a.jpg

Alex Hampton - Supreme Ecom Blueprint | 2.38 GB
Don’t waste anymore time and money trying to figure out how to make dropshipping work, when you can follow a proven system, step-by-step.
The Supreme Ecom Blueprint consists of hours, of A-Z content that will take you from zero to six figures, quickly.
You will be provided with a special winning converting build theme and 950 winning products for your online store, my special strategies, and accurate and informative information to completely change your life in a short amount of time!
By…. Investing in people who are doing exactly what you want to do in this world.

WHAT YOU’LL GET INSIDE THE BLUEPRINT
The Supreme Ecom Blueprint consists of hours, of easy to understand, beginner friendly A-Z content, that will take you from zero to six figures, quickly.

- 950 WINNING PRODUCTS
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP ACCESS
- EXCLUSIVE WEEKLY LIVE WEBINAR ACCESS
- 7 FIGURE HIGH CONVERTING CUSTOM THEME
- A-Z BEGINNER FRIENDLY CONTENT
- FACEBOOK AD TECHNIQUES TO SCALE TO $10K/DAY+
- SEO + WEB DESIGN
- HOW TO GET AN LLC + LEGALLY COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS
- AND SO MUCH MORE…

Homepage:
Code:
https://supremeecomblueprint.com/p/supremeecomblueprint

Screenshots
6fb38c665df57017534276ce973999d8.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Safe & Strong: The Definitive Guide To Private Blog Networks By. Charles Floate

09d08ee9b027094d2b776d530b66ba7f.jpg

Safe & Strong: The Definitive Guide To Private Blog Networks By. Charles Floate | 10.21 MB
The use of private blog networks (PBNs) is one of the biggest debates in the SEO community. The truth is that there’s *only* a downside if you don’t know what you’re doing and sadly, most people don’t.
I've used PBNs to rank sites in Google for nearly a decade now.

I get asked questions about them almost daily, mostly from people who have tried to learn about PBNs from other sources, but everyone is just talking about it. It’s all second-hand information that some guy heard from some other guy or worse, from guys who took their shot at it and missed.
In SEO, there is normally a variety of things you can mean by a tactic, and this is especially true for PBNs.
The core definition for a "private blog network" is a network of blogs you control that is made for the sole purpose of ranking websites in Google to make you money!
However, there are different methodologies within PBNs themselves, and different ways you use them depending on the niche, and even language.
Most people use private blog networks to either rank affiliate websites in English language Google, or they use them to rank highly competitive, high CPC (Cost Per Click) keywords in foreign languages.
There are other uses as well, and I'll teach all of them within this course and its bonuses.
But because I’ve been able to understand them and I’ve had legitimate success. I’ve heard the same questions so often that whenever PBNs come up, I pretty much go on autopilot.
It’s great to be so useful, but it’s repetitive and exhausting.

So, instead of:
- Constantly answering the same questions…
- Moderating the same debates…
- Dealing with the same confusion...
- Settling all the ethical dilemmas...

I made the definitive guide to building private blog networks that are safe, secure AND affordable.
So, What Are PBNs & Why Would You Want To Use Them?
A private blog network is a network of blogs you control that is made for the sole purpose of ranking websites in Google to make you money.
However, there are different ways to build and use them depending on the:
- Niche
- Purpose

PBNs are most often used to rank affiliate websites in English or for highly competitive, high Cost Per Click (CPC) keywords in other languages.
There are other uses as well and I teach all of them in this course and its bonuses.

Do PBNs Even Work In 2020?
The short answer is yes.
The longer answer is that it depends on:
- How good of a PBN you have
- The niche you're trying to compete in
- The precautions you've taken to make sure that every site in your network is "bulletproof" (It won’t be punished by Google’s algorithm)

One of the most common arguments that SEOs make is that PBNs are outdated and the Google algorithm is now far too sophisticated. This is not only incorrect, but statements like this show how out the game most “expert” SEOs are.
Why Do You NEED This Course?
Any self-respecting SEO should have an up to date understanding of PBNs. Even if you don’t plan to use them, you need to at least know what you’re up against in the battle of the SERPs.
Private blog networks have been a staple for the SEO industry for at least the last decade.

They've been used to:
- Rank sites that make over one million dollars per month
- Dominate the local search of entire cities
- Downrank competitors and give sites a truly unfair (but powerful) advantage

PBNs are in the SEO industry to stay, and they’re only going to get even more powerful as time marches on, which makes:
- Domains become more scarce. It’s getting harder and harder to come up with unique, sensible, highly relevant domain names.
- Links become more expensive. The cost of a decent back linking campaign is now starting to cost so much that you’ll spend 10x more trying to rank your site “organically” than by trying these methods.
- Sites get even stingier linking to other sites. Even if your content is highly relevant, Google has intimidated site owners out the giving even earned links.
If you aren’t doing SEO with PBNs, you’re running a sprint with one leg cut off.

What Does This Course Teach?
When I say it's the definitive guide to PBNs, I mean it! Everything that you will ever need when it comes to building your network is covered.
- A Complete Introduction To Private Blog Networks
- Domain Forensics: Analyzing Potential Domains & How To Avoid Bad Buys
- PBN Domain Divesting - A COMPLETE Domaining Guide (Expired & Aged)
- How To Get Cheap, Premium Hosting For Your Network
- Using CDNs Properly To Further Diversify Your Network
- Secure Anti-Footprint PBN Setups (Dozens of Known Footprints Covered & A Checklist So You NEVER Miss One)
- The Safe Guide To PBN Posting & Links
- PBN Management & Stabilization For 2020 & Beyond
- How To Grow Your PBNs, Build New Links To Them & Increase Their Strength
- Foreign PBNs, How They Differ From English Language PBNs & How To Set Yours Up For Success
- How To Safely Test Your PBNs To See The Link Strength & Effectiveness

As well as a ton of other golden nuggets throughout to make sure your knowledge about and ability to use PBNs is complete.
PLUS this 12 module course comes with 2 FREE bonuses

Homepage:
Code:
https://gumroad.com/l/private-blog-network-course

Link Download
Download Via Rapidgator

Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download SEO Gems: Advanced Money Hat SEO (2021)

Course Launch Coaching - Cody Burch

32e92455d3cac86dd5d14ce68c05df22.jpg

Cody Burch - Course Launch Coaching | 2.39 GB
I created Course Launch Coaching for you, the entrepreneur.
In March 2020 I watched as my wife’s successful boutique event production business was sidelined due to you-know-what. So we pivoted from a service-based business to a funnel-based business.

This course shows you how we did it, step by step, 100% from scratch.
Whether you want to launch a course, membership, event, coaching program (or something else) this course will show you how.

Homepage:
Code:
https://cody-burch.teachable.com/p/course-launch-coaching

Screenshots
8e57db7b875316aed06fc90989935102.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
The Ultimate Pay What You Want Course - Cody Burch

398cdfac00421d77a9823c0631153c93.png

Cody Burch - The Ultimate Pay What You Want Course | 454 MB
The Ultimate PWYW Course
Learn how to set up your PWYW offer with the first course of its kind.

You'll learn:
- How to create a winning PWYW offer
- How to add order bumps
- How to add 1-Click upsells
- How to run traffic to your offer

Homepage:
Code:
https://cody-burch.teachable.com/p/the-ultimate-pay-what-you-want-course

Screenshots
e1283e048f0dc06ad9a2a0d627f755d4.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Demand Curve Self-Serve Course

3071210b44f72445295eea41de44ec11.jpg

Demand Curve - Self-Serve Program | 1.23 GB
There’s a new way to grow your startup.
Our Startup Growth Program combines a world-class curriculum, hands-on mentorship, and step-by-step growth playbooks. We’ve created the most efficient, least risky way for founders and teams to get traction and scale.

We’ve helped grow some of the largest startups:
“The Demand Curve team knows paid acquisition, conversion, landing pages, and a lot more very well. If you’re lagging behind on your growth skills, let them teach you what you’re missing.”

What's included?
- Access our flagship curriculum for 12 months.
- Guaranteed entry into our invite-only Slack group.
- Ongoing curriculum updates.
- Upgrade to Full Program at anytime

Homepage:
Code:
https://www.demandcurve.com/#v1nzr6yrewg0itiyod

Screenshots
1683e70d0fbc5f9e093127f18869cbd4.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator

duoi tay roi
Zero To 10k Challenge by Joshua Elder

e88944daf89c28d391e2613589e4024c.jpg

Joshua Elder - Zero To 10k Challenge | 4.28 GB
6 Figure Partner Program
Here’s the breakdown of what you will be doing on a weekly basis:
The “start here” section is dedicated to showing you how to develop the right mindset and understand the fundamentals of how affiliate marketing works and what kind of products to promote.

In the “System Set Up” section you’ll learn step by step how to easily and effortlessly relicense the 6 figure partner program. Specifically We will be giving you a proven product completely l set up with a funnel and email follow up sequence so you don’t have to worry about any of the tech whatsoever.
Most importantly we will show you how to get $1,500 commissions daily without picking up the phone and having zero sales experience.
After you are set up then you’ll start on your action steps outlined from module 1-4.
You’ll specifically be setting up a youtube channel and have the ability to copy my content on your Youtube channel and optimize it the same way I do to receive thousands of views and predictable high ticket sales daily.
You don't need to worry about putting yourself on camera whatsoever as I'll do all of the heavy lifting for you. (I’ve even used this process to generate over 60,000 free email leads to date)
I’ll even show you how to create your own videos and capture your own leads if you choose

In addition to everything above you’ll also receive the following bonuses:
BONUS: Lifetime Upgrades To The 6 Figure Partner Program ($1997 Value)
Our goal is to create more success students therefore we continue to strive to improve this course month after month and year after year. As the internet changes, marketing changes. You can rest assured that you’ll always be getting the most up to date strategies on how to crush it with high ticket sales. .

BONUS: Private Facebook Mastermind Group ($1,000 Value)
You've probably heard the saying "You are the average of the 5 closest people you hang around" and that couldn't be further from the truth. If you want to make the BIG money you better be around the BIG players. That's exactly why we give you access to our top producers inside our 6 Figure Partner Program facebook group. You'll be able to ask questions and get support from people that have come before you and are now making 6 & 7 figures.

BONUS: Weekly Live Group Calls ($2,997 Value)
Every week myself or one of my qualified trainers will jump inside of the facebook group and answer all of your questions LIVE. We will also go over brand new cutting edge strategies and tactics that are working right now.

Homepage:
Code:
https://www.hightickethelp.com/6-fig-checkout

Screenshots
2dcf57794593115824dbbacaa224e24c.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator

asus123

Rising Star
OG Investor
The Alter Ego Effect Method Masterclass by Todd Herman

d51f913146861bc99ff79b9bef2da0ab.png

Todd Herman - Alter Ego Masterclass | 3.4 GB
This self-guided Masterclass builds upon the ideas laid out in Todd’s WSJ bestselling book, The Alter Ego Effect. With 4 in-depth modules that show you how to build and leverage your Alter Ego, you can elevate how you show up in the most important areas of your life.

Module 1
Course Overview & Introduction to The Alter Ego Effect Method
- Identify your goals, so you have clarity on the journey ahead and know exactly what area of your life you want to improve.
- Uncover the secrets behind the Alter Ego Effect and how it’s different (and more effective) than anything else you’ve tried.
- Unlock the 4 layers of the Alter Ego Effect Model, and discover where you currently stand, so you can create a plan moving forward.
- Determine how you’re showing up (we call this your Field of Play) by identifying if you have an Ow or a Wow Mindset.
- Understand the difference between the Ordinary World and the Extraordinary World and what it means to live in each.

Module 2
Choose Your Field of Play & Name the Enemy
- Choose when and where you want to show up as your most Heroic Self (you’ll select your Fields of Play here to stay focused).
- Get clear on what you want using a streamlined Target Mapping Technique that helps you focus on your goals.
- Identify the specific Moments of Impact when you can activate your Heroic Self.
- Uncover your enemy, and the common and hidden forces keeping you trapped in the Ordinary World.
- Identify the story you’ve been living so far and the new story you want to live going forward.

Module 3
Create Your Extraordinary World & Identify Your Superpowers
- Design your Extraordinary World, so you have a clear vision of where you’re headed.
- Determine exactly what you’re fighting for, which Universal Theme it represents, and your deepest why around its importance.
- Identify your superpowers in detail through the Alter Ego Effect Method Signature Process, so you can leverage them during Moments of Impact.
- Name your Alter Ego, so you can give it even deeper significance and power, through our easy-to-follow system.

Module 4
Build Your Alter Ego & Take It to the World
- Bring your Alter Ego to life through effective immersion and observer techniques.
- Develop your Alter Ego’s Origin Story, so it’s grounded in a strong purpose.
- Choose a Totem or Artifact that serves as a physical reminder of your Alter Ego.
- Craft an activation event, so you can step into your Alter Ego when you need it.
- Learn how to supercharge your Alter Ego for those times when you need that extra push to move forward.
- Apply the 6 Mindsets to Success to your life, so you can show up as your Heroic Self in your chosen Field of Play.

The Alter Ego Effect Self-Guided Masterclass
- Four in-depth modules to show you how to leverage your Alter Ego and activate Peak Performance when it matters most
- Video lessons, worksheets, checklists, and canvases
- Private student community for feedback and support
- BONUS! The Super You Pack a collection of cheat sheets for developing your Alter Ego for a variety of popular roles, including Athlete, Parent, Leader, Presenter, and Sales

Homepage:
Code:
https://alteregoeffect.com/alter-ego-method-masterclass/

Screenshots
02ec57148052bb8b613c901ccc680817.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
========================================================{%1%}tay 2 site
Dealmaker Empire by Carl Allen

8f6ad0f2b7247a307ea76316e7fe8e4f.jpg

Carl Allen - Dealmaker Empire | 6.99 GB
What You Get:
This training system contains 8 modules, each containing four lessons and an implementation video.
Fast Action Bonus for the First 15 New Students
A one time only group coaching call personally with Carl Allen.

Module 1 - Welcome, Leverage & Mindset
Get the 50,000-foot view of the buy-and-build concept, prime your mindset for peak dealmaking, and discover how to leverage your existing team.

Module 2 - Deal Strategy & Specification
Uncover how to create massive organizational value by combining the operations of multiple businesses, and achieve clarity on what makes a deal perfect for you.

Module 3 - Deal Origination
Understand the principles of deal origination and learn effective tactics for networking, approaching potential sellers, and working with brokers.

Module 4 - Deal Analysis & Meetings
Master strategies for conducting effective seller meetings and securing the information necessary to effectively evaluate deals.

Module 5 - Financial Analysis & Deal Structure
Become skilled at reading financial statements and building models for analyzing acquisitions.

Module 6 - Offers & Negotiations
Learn how to structure deals and present offers to a seller. This module covers negotiation skills and Carl’s 5-6-7 Negotiation Playbook.

Module 7 - Financing
Discover the many ways to finance an acquisition without investing your own money as you are familiarized with the overall financing process.

Module 8 - Deal Execution & Closing
Complete the business acquisition process by learning how to shepherd your deal team through the various forms of due diligence, the legal process and the closing plan.

Homepage:
Code:
https://dealmakerwealth.com/dealmaker-empire-digital/

Screenshots
e31f1bfab157735de7a62b0d27ad53ae.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Facebook Ads Secrets by Chase Chappell

98b45fddd003c6639fa3df0151d0439f.jpg

Chase Chappell - Facebook Ads Secrets | 9.24 Gb
2 Live Q&A Calls With Chase Every Week
This is your chance to get live feedback with ME so you can chat about Facebook Ads, ask questions about optimization, scaling, get my advice on an ad, hear personalized feedback on a strategy and more.

100+ Guides, Downloads, & Recorded Resources.
Access all our docs, trainings, and recordings on how to create ads that convert, how to optimize audiences to increase ROAS, and scale results to increase your ROI.

15+ Facebook Ad Modules & Templates
Get access to the plug and play Facebook campaign/ad templates that my entire team relies on EVERY DAY to generate results, convert audiences, scale campaigns, and so much more.

The Modules We Cover
Create data-driven Facebook Ad Campaigns, learn the science behind the data-driven method and understand how we optimize/scale Facebook Ads.

Homepage:
Code:
https://www.chasechappell.com/facebook-ads-program

Screenshots
a0af25593a870fab0473479615340912.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Newsletter Secrets Masterclass by Duston McGroarty

a92a06c2fe219c99ed7e76bf32c73e35.jpg

Duston McGroarty - Newsletter Secrets Masterclass | 6.38 GB
"Duston, I've had a lot of teachers and none of them deliver like you do..."
Hey Duston, you're an absolute legend! I'm currently going through your Newsletter Secrets course... in the 12-15 years I've been bouncing around and buying products I've never come across any that deliver quality and value to the degree you are delivering in this course.

Tomorrow I turn 54. I've had a lot of teachers in a lot of different areas over that time. And none of them deliver like you do. I've watched your teaching style grow for the last 4-6 years... man your style, your clarity, your focus, the way you structure the content and then break it down, then your generosity with templates, swipes, etc., it's seriously out of this world. Your courses are of a standard that makes financial independence and freedom from having to have a job, available for anyone willing to role up their sleeves. Not many people come into this world and truly make a positive difference in the lives of others. But you have. And I thank you for the difference you have and continue to make in mine.

What You Get:
Newsletter Secrets Masterclass
“Dark Web” Email Traffic Secrets Training
Email Business Funnel Pack
Email Newsletter Template Pack
BONUS #1: The Non-Writer’s Guide To Unlimited Content
BONUS #2: The Email Newsletter Swipe File
BONUS #3: Outsource Your Email Business Training

Homepage:
Code:
https://pro.emailentrepreneurs.com/go-nsm-146886822

Screenshots
37e9555faeed7802e5d7b11aaa3f4fef.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
The Growth Circle - The Growth Bundle

ba85eea10f24c7053c6dcec5722f4b57.jpg

Growth Strategist - Strategies, Tools & Resources for Digital Marketers & Entrepreneurs | 213 MB
As digital marketers and entrepreneurs we've curated $7500+ worth of resources to help you streamline your business with the same strategies, tactics, swipe files and templates used by the best brands online... at a fraction of the cost!

Reduce FOMO of wondering what's in those expensive courses and masterminds. Filter out the noise and fake guru fads. Level up on the latest strategies from the best minds in business. Save time. Save money. Increase confidence, credibility and clarity.

These resources make it easy for fellow marketers and entrepreneurs to finish projects fast and with results. These are actionable strategies and resources to put your marketing and productivity to the next level.
You'll get lifetime access to the Growth Portal and ALL resources to keep you on top of your growth marketing game.
Scroll below to see all the resources you'll access. The huge value. The results. Testimonials and FAQs. The purpose behind us sharing this. And how you can benefit...

E-commerce Mastermind Growth Notes
These growth notes are from multiple courses and masterminds that were created and presented by individuals who run and operate multiple multi-million dollar e-commerce stores.

Create a High Ticket Coaching Course:
The latest addition to our 'growth notes' simplifies the key strategies and tactics that marketers and entrepreneurs use to create a high ticket product. Get the methods to create and structure your own high ticket coaching course or mastermind... without buying a high ticket coaching course or mastermind.

Email Marketing Mastermind:
Email marketing generates on average 3800% ROI. That's $38 return for every $1 you invest. It’s the highest ROI of any marketing channel. More than FB ads, Social, SEO etc. It automates sales and creates massive scale... but only if done correctly.

The Growth Strategy
We have taken the frameworks, processes, hacks and 'secrets', the templates, tools and resources that are shared throughout the 'inner circles' of the leading marketers and brands in the world... we've put it in one place for you and your client to use...

Homepage:
Code:
https://circle.growthstrategist.com/growth-bundle-access1590075573077

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
The Process - A Draft By Draft Copywriting Walkthrough by Kyle Milligan

493f6e754a150637c44b5441534a8ffb.png

Kyle Milligan - The Process A Draft By Draft Copywriting Walkthrough | 7.35 Gb
The Process: A Draft By Draft Copywriting Walkthrough
In 2018 I brought in over 51,000 new front end customers for Agora Financial and sold over $7.1 million worth of products.

And for the first time ever, you can see exactly HOW I write my successful sales letters!
Ready to level up your copywriting game?

This sucker includes over 6 hours of copywriting content!
Watch over my shoulder, pick up new tricks, and unlock my personal writing process…

As I take you behind the scenes of writing the sales letter for MY front end product (my book), Take Their Money!
* The Process: 6 hours of virtually shadowing me. Have a real copywriter actually show you how to write copy, instead of talking broadly about it.
- $5,100 value
* Deep Dive into Inner Workings of one of Agora Financial’s best selling book offers ever. (Not available anywhere else in the world)
- $300
* Facebook Ads Compliance Cheat Sheet and Live Video Training. I got this information from Agora Financial’s Facebook ads specialist.
- $200
* Free copy of Take Their Money. I couldn’t believe some people bought The Process without buying the book first, so I’ve made it part of the offer.
- $12 Value

Homepage:
Code:
https://archive.is/VgEV2

Screenshots
5150636d2036e36ae6253d61562a88b4.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Definitive Selling Proposition by Perry Marshall

af11270e137996abdbc54071cf5d80b9.jpg

Perry Marshall - Definitive Selling Proposition | 2.14 GB
Definitive Selling Proposition: Basic w/Hands On Guidance by a Pro Copywriter
Includes access to 3 webinar training sessions and hands-on help from a professional copywriter.

What’s a DSP?
A DSP is a multi-dimensional USP.
A DSP is a USP uncovered using a 9-layered matrix.
A DSP is USP with a “magic ingredient” that adds a defensibility component to your USP that cannot be constructed using fill-in-the-blank USP templates.
A DSP is USP revealed through turning over every stone in your business to find competitive advantages that you didn’t know you had…or could have…before.
A DSP is a thorough, systematic expansion of your USP, with tentacles that grow into deep roots…it requires work, but it’s the most vital work you’ll do this year…probably even this decade.
A DSP not only TELLS your story but REDEFINES it to its core.
A DSP makes your product fundamentally more alluring.
A DSP never elicits a “SO WHAT?” response from your marketplace. No one can be indifferent to a true DSP. They either love you or hate you. (I got hate mail when I created my event with Richard Koch. Millionaires who were NOT fractional billionaires accused me of lying. Good. I dragged egos through the mud until I garnered their attention.)
A DSP sharpens your message to a point of SPECIFICITY and SIMPLICITY that it pierces right through noise.
A DSP is the ONLY thing your customer will rave about.

Homepage:
Code:
https://www.perrymarshall.com/training/dsp/

Screenshots
ce994bb457cc01e0cfa052797a532dc5.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Own Your Future Challenge by Tony Robbins & Dean Graziosi

5baff5a5cb5b325e58cf5deb455b9961.jpg

Own Your Future Challenge by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi (2021) | 20.7 Gb
What You Get:
Day #1 of the Own Your Future Challenge
LIVE with Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi and surprise guests!
It’s time to take control of your future… because if you don’t someone else will. Your next level life starts NOW!
Today Tony, Dean and Jenna Kutcher dove deep into the secrets for creating an unstoppable mindset

Day #2 of the Own Your Future Challenge
LIVE with Dean Graziosi, Chalene Johnson, Trent Shelton and Brendon Burchard!
Day 2 is how to unlock exactly what YOU have that’s valuable in the marketplace and exactly who you should sell it to…
This is the part most people in business miss… and it costs them. So you’re getting a massive unfair advantage with today’s training

Day #3 of the Own Your Future Challenge
LIVE with Dean Graziosi, Jamie Kern Lima and Russell Brunson!
Discover the #1 strategy that has allowed Dean, Jamie and Russell to thrive in up and down economies… and maybe crush the thing that has been holding you back from the success you deserve for so long.

Day #4 of the Own Your Future Challenge
LIVE with Dean Graziosi and 4 surprise guests!
We’ve seen a lot of you who are fired up to share what you know and you have an idea of what your “dot” is… but today we’re filling in the gaps.
You’ll gain the secrets to confidently delivering your knowledge (even if you’re an introvert) and learn WHERE to find the people who need you the most!!!

Day #5 GRAND FINALE of the Own Your Future Challenge
LIVE with Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi and surprise guests!
Today you get the tools to MAKE THIS REAL in your life – real change, real impact, real purpose and real success.
Doesn’t matter if you’ve joined every single day or haven’t watched one minute…
This grand finale training will give you everything you need to implement real strategies in your life that work so you can be in control of your future!

Screenshots
4d991f4dd6564a23420480b6d56f3814.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Digital Vidya - Certified Digital Marketing Master Course (CDMM)

2f0f395218f217b197e007c584d03133.jpg

Digital Vidya - Certified Digital Marketing Master Course | 10.66 GB
Certified Digital Marketing Course
Instructor-Led Online and classroom Training for Digital Marketing

What You Get:
44 Modules
In this Certified Digital Marketing Master program, commonly called the CDMM course, our approach to Digital Marketing training is exhaustive. You will learn various techniques of Digital Marketing through a series of 44 Modules.
The number of modules in this Digital Marketing course for each domain will vary based on the importance and effectiveness of each domain. Each module will typically be delivered in one week. For you to learn all the modules of Digital Marketing in the duration promised, we will conduct multiple online classes every week. We believe that taking up an Digital Marketing Course is the best way to get trained in the Digital Marketing space.
Digital Vidya’s experience in the training industry since 2009, along with the apparent requirements of learning Digital Marketing make the case clear for the CDMM course to be the best in the industry. Since, all of the research and application on Digital Marketing takes place online, you have to be on this platform to learn.

140 Hrs of Hands-on Digital Marketing Assignments
The real value of this Digital Marketing Online Course at Digital Vidya lies in its hands-on assignments. The course assignments are divided into Module and Case Study assignments. Successful completion of our Digital Marketing Course with these assignments makes your Digital Marketing Training all the more practical.
While you start your journey to learn online marketing by working on your own blog (newly created with our help/ existing), Digital Vidya ensures that you apply whatever you learn to develop and grow it. This makes the course a lot more meaningful than any other random web marketing training available in the market.

Digital Marketing Case Study Assignments
Digital Vidya has identified top Digital Marketing Campaigns in recent times. We have worked with the implementation team of each of these campaigns and designed 60 hours of Case Studies & Exercises. All this information gathering lets us create profound & interesting assignments for our Digital Marketing course. This length & breadth of research is not usually seen in other digital marketing courses.
You will create a Business Case Solution in each individual exercise and work on it. A practical learning experience to reap benefits from a Digital Marketing training program can’t get better than this. The practicality of this program makes it one of the best Digital Marketing courses out there.

Homepage:
Code:
https://www.digitalvidya.com/digital-marketing/

Screenshots
8dbc9efc40b99d5d8d5b66b4ab5766a8.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Tan Brothers - Ecom Domination Bootcamp (2021)

20b1ad20f83a7bac6c206f5a85616aac.jpg

Tan Brothers - Ecom Domination Bootcamp (2021) | 14.75 GB
How To Create Your Own eCommerce Store And Constantly Find Viral Products To Sell
…Using These Simple But Closely Guarded eCom Secrets

What's Included
3 Days eCom Domination Bootcamp ($6,997 Value)
Inside the 3 Day eCom Domination Bootcamp, You’ll find out proven strategies, and systems we have used (and are still using) to generate over 9-Figures in E-commerce sales and how you can easily duplicate our systems into your very own E-commerce store.
Lifetime Access to POLAR System ($1,997 Value)
We will be stripping down our POLAR System and show you what’s “underneath our 9 figure machine”, and how you can apply it to your own store.
Bonus #1: Lifetime Access to our eCommerce Domination Online Training ($497 Value)
Worry that you may not remember everything we teach in the bootcamp? Worry Not! With your lifetime access to our eCommerce Domination Training Videos, you’ll get to access them anytime and watch it at your own desired pace.
Bonus #2: Tried & Tested Ads Swipe File ($997 Value)
So that you can plug and play using proven winning templates that we’ve personally tested with over 8-figure ad spend!
Bonus #3: Proven Product Copywriting Templates ($997 Value)
So that you can take the guesswork out of finding a way to sell your products!
Bonus #4: Real Talk [Interview Series with Steve & Evan] (Priceless!)
The Interview series with Steve & Evan - Discover additional golden tips to help you in your dropshipping business.

Homepage:
Code:
https://edm.leapvista.com/edb-enrollment

Screenshots
a6e119a062c080807c16c2b5e0c6d0af.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Facebook Page Organic Traffic Masterclass

c3cf1a9ea2f9549247ce5fe63422d9c5.jpg

FAN PAGE PROS - Organic Reach 1 MILLION PEOPLE in Just 2 DAYS with ZERO Paid Traffic
MASTER ORGANIC TRAFFIC FOR YOUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGES
Fan Page Pros is the complete training course that takes you to step by step on how to build a passionate fan page and increase organic traffic. Fan Page Pros ( Organic reach 1 Million people in Just 2 days with ZERO paid traffic )

Why You Should Join FAN PAGE PROS:
Instant Access To The Complete Training!
Unrestricted access to all the training videos with PROVEN strategies to generate organic traffic to your fan page.

Ask Questions and Get Answers!
Join our Facebook group and network with other members to gain more insights on building you fan page from scratch. Get access to me as your mentor and ask an unlimited number of questions and get answers.

Download All The Templates For Free!
COPY and PASTE all the influencer email templates, moderation list and tools to help you generate organic traffic on Facebook with ease.

Exclusive Bonus Included
A Mystery Bonus training will also be included if you join today!

What’s Inside Fan Page Pros?
COURSE CONTENTS
Lesson #1: Introduction
- Overview of the entire training in the course including methods and strategies
- Outline the changes to the Facebook algorithm and how to SURVIVE the declining reach on Facebook
- Discuss the ways to ADAPT to new changes and TAP into the billions of users on Facebook

Lesson #2: Why Build A Facebook Fan Page?
- Identify and target your niche market on Facebook
- Why ESTABLISHING your online presence on the BIGGEST social media platform is important
- How a fan base is crucial in building brand LOYALTY in any business ventures

Lesson #3: Proper Page Setup
- How to OPTIMIZE each section of your fan page
- Step-by-step guide on how to setup up your fan page correctly with DETAILED EXAMPLES
- How to BOOST DISCOVERABILITY of your page to your audience

Lesson #4: Curating Viral Content
- How to EFFECTIVELY research your niche and curate quality content
- How to find PROVEN VIRAL content to increase organic reach
- Review different content strategies to MAXIMIZE your reach

Lesson #5: Creating Your Own Content
- How to produce your own original content efficiently
- Over-the-shoulder training on how to utilize different tools to create your own content
- How to LEVERAGE video content to boost your organic reach

Lesson #6: Posting Content
- How to fully utilize the tools and features provided by Facebook to build a POWERFUL fan page
- Review the best practices on how to post content without violating Facebook&#ff7de8;s policies
- Unveil the best strategies to posting content that increases EXPOSURE

Lesson #7: Targeting The Right Audience
- Best ways to ensure that you content is seen by your niche market especially when building a brand new page FROM SCRATCH
- How to use news feed targeting to put your content in front of the RIGHT audience
- Why defining your target market is crucial to building a SUSTAINABLE fan base

Lesson #8: Scheduling Your Content
- How to schedule your posts to AUTOMATE the content on your page
- Reveal the BEST time of the day to post your content to MAXIMIZE your reach
- My EXACT method on how to increase the VISIBILITY of your posts

Lesson #9: Evergreen Content
- Best ways to recycle and re-purpose all your best performing posts to boost your reach
- How to find EVERGREEN content that can drive massive engagements OVER and OVER
- Why evergreen content is the best long-term strategy to get CONSISTENT engagements

Lesson #10: Post Formula to Drive Engagement
- Access to the exact HEADLINES that will increase likes, comments and shares
- Master my &#ff7ddf;3T Method; to EXPLODE organic traffic on Facebook
- Examples of posts that are effective in getting engagement

Lesson #11: Power of Facebook Groups
- Uncover the HIDDEN traffic sources on Facebook to drive TARGETED fans to your page
- How to NURTURE a passionate following for your brand
- Increase your customer retention through Facebook groups

Lesson #12: Cross Promotion
- How to utilize INFLUENCERS to promote your fan page
- Best ways to FUNNEL traffic from other social media platforms to your Facebook fan page

Lesson #13: Ranking on Google (SEO Training)
- How to fully OPTIMIZE your page to increase organic traffic
- Best METHODS to rank your fan page in Google&#ff7de8;s search engine using backlinks and Web 2.0
- Gain added VISIBILITY to your fan page through SEO

Lesson #14: Things To Avoid / Best Practices
- Explore more strategies on how to engage your fans
- How to properly monitor and manage your page on a daily basis
- Best practices on how to get your content noticed

Lesson #15: Analyzing Post Data
- How to MONITOR and MEASURE the growth of your page
- Properly EVALUATE your page&#ff7de8;s insights data
- Track important Facebook data metrics to understand your POST PERFORMANCE

Lesson #16: Outsourcing
- Complete guide on how to fully AUTOMATE your Facebook fan page(s)
- How to OUTSOURCE tedious work to other members of your team
- SWIPE our exact virtual assistant daily tasks sheet

Lesson #17: Page Likes Ad Training **Added Bonus**
- How to run a SUCCESSFUL page like ads on Facebook
- Step-by-step guide on how to create a page like campaign
- Best methods for running page like engagement advertisement

Lesson #18: Facebook Messenger Bots
- Over-the-shoulder training on how to properly setup a Facebook Messenger bot for your Facebook fan page
- Why setting up a Facebook Messenger Bot can help drive SALES and LEADS to your business
- Reveal my #1 recommended service provider

Lesson #19: Bonus
- Real examples of viral posts that received MILLIONS of organic reach
- Discuss different post ideas that you can curate or produce yourself
- Explore more tips and tricks to boost your reach

Lesson #20: Recap
- Complete SUMMARY of the entire training
- Discuss why most people FAIL with building their fan pages organically
- Overview of the steps and processes that you can follow to build a successful page

Homepage:
Code:
http://www.fanpagepros.com/optin36733092

Screenshots
15af66b2afed97f3d4e696d7682e7b9b.jpg

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator

asus123

Rising Star
OG Investor
Eric Worre - Social Media Mastery

14be19c52146f6621feeb3487539c633.jpg

Eric Worre - Social Media Mastery | 2.06 GB
Attract more followers & get more prospects
by using social media strategies correctly!
In this online step-by-step master training course, I will show you how to properly blend social media into your business strategies
so that you successfully grow your business and strengthen your team through Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other online platforms!

Master How To:
Properly brand yourself and your business
Attract new friends, fans, and followers on social media
Expand your reach on social media without spamming prospects
Cultivate meaningful relationships with followers
Turn followers into prospects without driving them away
Create posts that actually excite and entice followers

Social Media Mastery Includes:
7 Step-By-Step Video Training Courses to teach you how to build your profile, attract followers, convert followers into prospects, convert prospects into customers and distributors, and train your team through Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other online platforms!
Downloadable Workbook so that you can follow along, do the video exercises, and jot down new ideas.
Bonus PDF Transcripts of every module and bonus videos.
2 Bonus Video Courses with a review of the top social media platforms, strategies for using video, simple technology tips for maximizing platforms, and the Dos and Donts of expanding your brand from top experts!
Bonus Worksheets to guide you through learning how to expand your brand.

Lets break it down.
Module 1 - Why Social Media? Why Now?
Social Media is where most of the population hangs out. Its time to bridge the gap between online and offline and make a difference for you and the Network Marketing Industry.

Module 2 - Building Your Social Media Brand
Everybody is branding themselves, but not everybody has a personal brand. Your Internet Presence in Social Media speaks to who you are and the audience youre reaching. Learn the steps to building your own brand.

Module 3 - How To Grow Your Network of Friends, Followers & Fans
In this module you are going to learn how to expand your brand and start to attract your friends, followers and fans (the 3Fs).

Module 4 - How To Convert Your Network of Friends, Followers & Fans
In the 4th module you will learn how to best convert your network of friends, followers and fans into prospects. And do it in a way that is duplicatable for your team. My goal is that you never run out of people to talk to.

Module 5 - How to Convert Your Prospects Into Customers and Distributors
Now the step comes where you need to convert your prospects into customers and distributors.. People ask me all the time, should I focus on Customer or Distributors.and the answer is BOTH. But they STAY for the opportunity. Once they become a fan of the product and begin to make you connections, it opens their imagination to the opportunities.

Module 6 - How To Use Social Media To Train and Communicate With Your Team
In Module 6 you will learn how to train and communicate with your team. There are 2 sides to this, the public side and the private side. The person who is most connected with their organization wins. The person who is able to communicate best with the organization wins. The time to start is now!

Module 7 - How To Duplicate This Social Media Strategy With Your Team
Network Marketing without duplication is a job. We dont want the Network Marketing experience to be just that. a job, over a long period of time. In this module you will learn key principles for duplication in your Network Marketing Business.

Bonus Videos - 2 Bonus Video Modules
In these bonus video modules, I will review the top social media platforms, strategies for using video, simple technology tips for maximizing platforms, and the Dos and Donts of expanding your brand from top experts!

Bonus PDF Downloads - Bonus Worksheets and Downloadable PDF Workbook
With these bonus worksheets and PDF workbook I will teach you how to build your profile, attract followers, convert followers into prospects, convert prospects into customers and distributors, and train your team all with social media! You will be able to follow along, do the video exercises, and jot down new ideas.

Bonus Video Transcripts - Bonus PDF Transcripts
You will have instant access to full PDF transcripts of each video module (including bonus video modules) so you can follow along or take with you on the go.

Screenshots
5198750e2255dfed10a2ed2853aa4dac.jpg

Link Download:
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator

e1cb2de38258d78daeb5d2aaf6005185.png

Mark Hagar - Social Media Ads for E-Commerce | 2.52 GB
Social Media Ads for E-Commerce Will Teach You to Run Successful Ads for Your Online Store!

What You Get TODAY!
The Entire Social Media Ads Course 40+ Videos: So you can run profitable ads for your store and even high end offers. ($1,997 Value!)
Access to the Private Student Group: So that you can strategize with other students who are crushing it. ($997 Value!)
FREE updates to new course material when it is added: So you can keep up to date with new features with the ads platform. ($1,997 Value!)
Access to Recorded Student Success Calls: So you learn from other students mistakes and get success faster. ($1,897 Value!)

Bonuses!
Bonus #1: Instagram Influencer Course ($297 Value!)
Bonus Module #2: Step By Step On Setting Up Your Store ($197 Value!)

Screenshots
22971b10b9ffc13603fe140aae1aa4a5.png

de339e14d5552ce8911360c80bd5a7dc.jpg

Link Download:
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator

audio syndicate

Social Critic At-Large
BGOL Investor
Kevin Wilke – Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) Live Virtual Implementation Work

eos_6comps.gif

Kevin Wilke – Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) Live Virtual Implementation Workshop

• Name Product: Kevin Wilke – Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) Live Virtual Implementation Workshop
  • Author: Kevin Wilke
  • Size: 164 MB

Kevin Wilke Presents
Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) Half-Day Live Virtual Implementation Workshop

Based on the Book “Get a Grip” by Gino Wickman and Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) Program

My best Explanation for this Content is it is a mix between Michael Gerber & Dan Sullivan…It is Superb!

Here is what Kevin Wilke says About this:

The best business book I’ve read the past few years is called “Get A Grip” by
Geno Wickman because it introduced me to his Entrepreneurial Operating
System (EOS).

The EOS model is the simplest to understand and easiest to implement way to
run an Entrepreneurial driven company like all of us have.

And it is the exact game plan I am using to run my own local marketing agency.

I’m sure most of us have read many of the great books out there from E-Myth
to Good to Great – all full of great strategies and tactics we should be doing.
However, understanding and implementing all of them into a cohesive,
simple,easy way to run and grow your business is overwhelming if not near
impossible.

That is the beauty of the Entrepreneurial Operating System, Gino has learned
from and been personally mentored by the greatest thinkers in business
including Michael Gerber of E-Myth, Jim Collins of Good to Great, Dan Sullivan
of Strategic Coach, Verne Harnish of The Rockefeller Habits and Patrick
Lencioni of 5 Dysfunctions of a Team (all excellent books).

Gino took all of the best practices of the “Greats” and synergistically combined
them into the EOS model to run your business.

I can’t stress enough, if you are actively growing your business then the EOS
method will be hugely helpful for you.

Would You Like Help Implementing This?

One of the top facilitators for the “Entrepreneurial Operating System” method is
located in Dallas, TX. And earlier this year we had Mark do a half-day training
workshop for our Vistage CEO mastermind group.

DOWNLOAD

Speedyshare | Uploadable

Code:
http://speedy.sh/CU68j/Kevin-Wilke-EOS-Entrepreneurial-Operating-System.rar

Mirror:

http://www.uploadable.ch/file/rkftA76EzBVr
Can we get a new upload link for this?