Buckshot Vs. Ebro

wildlover85

Star
Registered

Buckshot:Why can't flex break records like he want to?

Ebro:We have a format.

Buckshot:what?

Ebro:We have board members we answer to!

Buckshot:That's why hot97 ratings are low!

B-Witty

I am on point like a tattle tell................!
Registered
man i love a gr8 debate...... gr8 debaters.....

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Buck let Ebro expose himself and stayed friends LOL. Thats how Talin did him too.

Ebro wants it both ways/

"I'm the bad guy, but I'm telling you Im the bad guy so you won't be mad about me being the bad guy"

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, my nigga, MY nigga, MY nigga...":smh:

Ebro is a fucking fraud and he tries way too hard to come of authentic. I bet he has an entirely different persona and dialect when he behind the curtain dealing with them white folk he answer to. Hat and hand speaking the queens english and all.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ebro is a fucking fraud and he tries way too hard to come of authentic. I bet he has an entirely different persona and dialect when he behind the curtain dealing with them white folk he answer to. Hat and hand speaking the queens english and all.

I hated all of that "my nigga" talk, it sounded awkward coming from him......

Last edited:

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
:smh: Buck's points were all over the place and he was constantly moving goal posts. I really like the shoe idea in motion though. I'll have to give it another shot when I wake up, wake up.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: Buck's points were all over the place and he was constantly moving goal posts. I really like the shoe idea in motion though. I'll have to give it another shot when I wake up, wake up.
Buck Jedi mind-tricked that dumb nigga into proving all of his points for him. Buck said Flexx can't break artists like he used to. Ebro denied that, but in the same breath said they have "protocol" to follow. The same "protocol" he denied when Buck said Ebro has a formula--Dunkin Donuts[sic]--he applies to who they break. Ebro said their ratings weren't dropping, but admitted they changed the format due to low ratings. Ebro wasn ego trippin' and got caught slippin'. Ebro contradicted himself so much, all Buck had to do was set the premise and say the word 'Go.' This wasn't a debate; it was a game of fetch.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
duckdown.jpg

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

You already know...

He the jimmy hat aka 2one3 of radio

Lame nigga deluxe

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Buck Jedi mind-tricked that dumb nigga into proving all of his points for him. Buck said Flexx can't break artists like he used to. Ebro denied that, but in the same breath said they have "protocol" to follow. The same "protocol" he denied when Buck said Ebro has a formula--Dunkin Donuts[sic]--he applies to who they break. Ebro said their ratings weren't dropping, but admitted they changed the format due to low ratings. Ebro wasn ego trippin' and got caught slippin'. Ebro contradicted himself so much, all Buck had to do was set the premise and say the word 'Go.' This wasn't a debate; it was a game of fetch.

Gotcha man. E been on that bullshit. Just thought Buckshot was all over the place with points and could've been more potent. That Dunkin Hines analogy is classic, lol.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

It's all about the context, peep some of Ebro's other interviews, in the other ones it's not "my nigga this" or "that".....He frontin'

:yes: