Bruuuuuh, why she go hard like that. I kinda forgot it was fake, I felt bad for the dude

GentlemanJack

Rising Star
OG Investor
You gotta know your girl. Everybody talks like that with their girl but she gotta be the pettiest ever to roast a homie like that. He was disrespectful tho for not greeting her when she stepped in the crib. She went hella hard.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: You gotta know when a chick don't like you... Unless you ready for war, do NOT light that fuse!!! It was a wrap when he said "a real woman would cook." Every negative thing she ever thought, heard, or said when you went around is all about to come out. And with her man right there, ain't shit you gone do but take it.:smh:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Yooooooo!!! I hate all these dumb ass instagram skits that niggas make trying to get on but I actually enjoyed this one!

Shit was funny ass hell and executed perfectly....I was about to write shorty off cause of the bad weave and make up but she's sexy as fuck to me now!

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo. Why'd she deliver all of the fire at once? She acted like she just knew she would never get the chance to burn that dude again.

:giggle:

Reactions: PJN

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
avatars-000115229916-mk1o8s-t500x500.jpg
The Black Milhouse