Brown Dookie Turd is a Trans-Testical Boy Bitch who fakes having overcoming diabetes to make friends and wears wedges from Ross

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
SNacz4.jpg

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...I mean are wedges from Ross bad??? I mean I am LITERALLY intrigued!! Like are broads out here rolling ankles cause these shoes are shyt?! Do they have hoes feet stanking cause they're made of inferior leather?! Do you have to buy a size up cause they don't measure the sole right and your toes stick over?!

THE FCUK IS UP WITH ROSS WEDGES?!?!?!
il_fullxfull.1281675230_psb9.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
...I mean are wedges from Ross bad??? I mean I am LITERALLY intrigued!! Like are broads out here rolling ankles cause these shoes are shyt?! Do they have hoes feet stanking cause they're made of inferior leather?! Do you have to buy a size up cause they don't measure the sole right and your toes stick over?!

THE FCUK IS UP WITH ROSS WEDGES?!?!?!
il_fullxfull.1281675230_psb9.jpg
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

U824nz.jpg