British pop singer Leona Lewis struggling about money & working in retail to make ends meet

gw1933

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what X-Factor judge Louis Walsh made folks believe when he slammed the X-Factor winner. Leona Lewis won The X-Factor in 2006, winning a £1 million recording contract with Simon Cowell’s record label, Syco Music, but Walsh now claims she’s working ‘in a shop’

2ezMsMY

https://loudnaija.com/2017/09/03/br...ut-money-working-in-retail-to-make-ends-meet/

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
There seems to be two assumptions being made here: 1) that she has money problems and 2) that she is in fact working full time in retail. *IF* both assumptions are true, then they seem completely at odds. If she has money problems, a minimum wage retail job will do little to help resolve them. She has a solid enough resume to command bigger money gigs inside the entertainment industry. And if she's working in retail because she is bored/tired, then she likely has savings to allow her to take a break from the industry and still maintain a lifestyle she has grown accustomed to.

My uneducated guess is that she is actually now working in retail and taking a break from the industry, but that she is definitely not doing it just "to make ends meet" and probably owns a piece of the shop.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
spending beyond your means while signed to a 360 contract will do that to ya....
Simon gave her that no vaseline treatment

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I am surprise no CAC he tried to wife her yet makes me wonder what’s going on with her head.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Thatsbwhat happens when you dont write any of your own shit. Everyone else walks away but loot.