Breaking: Trump manager Brad Parscale reportedly in police custody and threatened to commit suicide

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as Trump has fucked with the FBI, CIA, and all of the other intelligence agencies, I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't send Brad a "message."

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FormalEnchantedAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can mods just merge all the Trump threads into one? Shit is pointless. Just much ado about nothing we don’t need a new thread every single day. Ain’t shit gonna happen with all the drama he causes.

Also then just make an election thread.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Obama once said something in regards to change on the Mark Maron show. He said a ship can't make a 90 degree turn because the boat would tip over.

Of course, Donald Trump tried to make a 90 degree turn (coincidentally because of his anger and jealousy of Obama) and now look at what we got.

:cheers:
O'really?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
That muhfucka was approached by the alphabet boys and told he needs to 'help himself', which means you are fucked and there is no helping you.
That is what I think happened Trump can’t even save him now and Republicans are not touching him

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
jeffrey-epstein-attends-launch-of-radar-magazine-at-hotel-news-photo-591529968-1562782199.jpg

"You see this confident, smug look on my face? It's gon' be alright, Brad. I mean...what's the worst that could happen?"

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Keep him alive I wanna see him and his former boss as cell mates. $170 million in campaign funds unaccounted for.
It is either a target letter from the feds or some reporter from the Times/Post reached out before running something big about him. Either way, fuck this stupid cac.
:roflmao: 170 million. They hustling.

The crazy part is even the money ACCOUNTED for probably looks funny as fuck upon closer scrutiny.

This the type of bastard probably created his own catering dummy company, hosted an event, and billed his own company. Cocksucker pouring Boone's farm and charging like it's top-shelf shit. He was in charge of ads too? Online ads? Sheeeeit. I'd love to see the billing on that. That shit was like having a license to print money. Jesus fucking christ.

I swear the books these fools put together have to be fucking legendary.

Feds going to have a field day.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
would you agree that this might be the grandest criminal scheme in American history?

no hyperbole.

it covers financial crimes both federal and state, federal campaign violations, tax code violations, business code violations, federal law violations that have nothing to do with finances...using white supremacy to further his causes...cot DAMN.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
would you agree that this might be the grandest criminal scheme in American history?

no hyperbole.

it covers financial crimes both federal and state, federal campaign violations, tax code violations, business code violations, federal law violations that have nothing to do with finances...using white supremacy to further his causes...cot DAMN.

easily. And imagine all the shit we’re gonna find out about later