BREAKING: PLOT TO KILL AT BLACK CHURCH THWARTED [UPDATED] BITCH GOT PROBATION!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A 16-year-old girl has been arrested after authorities discovered her plan to kill people at a predominantly black church in Hall County.
The teen, who is white, planned to attack the Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, according to Gainesville police.

BREAKING NEWS
16-year-old girl arrested in plot to attack predominantly black church

The teen, who is white, planned to attack the Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Gainesville.
BREAKING: 16-year-old girl arrested in plot to attack predominantly black church
CRIME
Updated 29 minutes ago
By

A 16-year-old girl has been arrested after authorities discovered her plan to kill people at a predominantly black church in Hall County.
The teen, who is white, planned to attack the Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, according to Gainesville police.

“Our investigation indicated the church was targeted by the juvenile based on the racial demographic of the church members,” police Chief Jay Parrish said Tuesday in a news release. “The church was immediately notified of the incident by Gainesville police to ensure the safety of our community and the current threat was under control.”
Students at Gainesville High School told school administrators that the girl had a notebook with “detailed plans to commit murder” at the church, Parrish said.
Administrators notified school resource officers of the plan Friday and opened an investigation. They verified the threat and turned the investigation over to Gainesville police, who took the girl into custody, Parrish said. Her name has not been released.
The teen was charged with criminal attempt to commit murder and taken to the Gainesville Regional Youth Detention Center.
“This is an active investigation and a prime example of how strong relationships between the student body, school administration and law enforcement can intercept a potentially horrific incident,” Parrish said.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's time for black church's to start packing their own heat on their person and in the car,some shit that will put down Terminator if he comes in there tripping.

Miss Mammie can pack her pistol too,loaded,cocked and waiting for a Cracker as cracker to enter,make an example out of em,do em like they did JuneBug swiss cheese their ass.

I want to see more guns than bible in that joint,God won't mind because he has an Ak47 in the bushes and something mean up under that robe.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
it's time for black church's to start packing their own heat on their person and in the car,some shit that will put down Terminator if he comes in there tripping.

Miss Mammie can pack her pistol too,loaded,cocked and waiting for a Cracker as cracker to enter,make an example out of em,do em like they did JuneBug swiss cheese their ass.

I want to see more guns than bible in that joint,God won't mind because he has an Ak47 in the bushes and something mean up under that robe.
Churches are packing but mostly small arms as ccws.

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
11408-1533030752.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Time for black folk to stop being accepting of white folk in their church
Man

That’s what be killing me.

why the fuck they be letting them in?

They won’t even let us in at the club when we have a pocket full of money.

but we can let them in

shit crazy

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UPDATED: A teenage girl who plotted to kill members of a predominantly Black church in Gainesville pleaded guilty Thursday afternoon and apologized for her actions.

Caitlyn Pye, now 17, was arrested after authorities foiled her plan to stab worshippers[/URL] at Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church.

She entered a negotiated plea to one count of attempted murder and was sentenced to a juvenile justice facility until age 21, followed by a decade of probation, Hall County court records show.

Prosecutors said Pye was a follower of Dylann Roof, the man who fatally shot nine congregants at Charleston’s Emanuel AME Church in June 2015. Roof is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for the racially motivated killings.

At her sentencing hearing Thursday, Pye apologized for her actions and told the judge she has changed since her arrest, Channel 2 Action News reported.

“I am very sorry,” she said. “I want to let you know it was a mistake.”

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reverend said she knows people who are serving much longer sentences for drug possession and theft convictions.

“I guess once the gavel is hit I have to accept it, but the reality is I’m thinking about so many other crimes and people I know who had to suffer (in prison) for something less than attempted murder," she said.