BREAKING NEWS: Massive gun battle breaks in New Jersey, officer shot

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Conservatives going to conservative. Fuck'em. It's the ones pretending to be my friends that worry me. :smh:

Seriously, how do you think they would respond to BGOL? All jokes aside. You know they'd basically act like this was a hate site. That my friend, is the problem.

I see a site full of positive black folks shooting the shit. The hippies would see hate. Fuck what the conservatives think altogether.

Aight bruh I can only argue with you but so long :lol:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
WATCH LIVE: NewsCopter 7 is over the scene in Brooklyn as mourners gather for the funeral of Moshe Deutsh, one of the victims of the Jersey City shooting. 7ny.tv/36x8CVH

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'll tell yall this something not right

How they gonna post 2 different set of couples(shooters)

Kaffeine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He went by Dawada Maqabath on social Media. His FB page is down now.
david-anderson-social-media.jpg

ELjbKeYXkAA8d46

dawada16-1.png
dawada10_censored.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Israelites are now going to be the now terrorist.

And they don’t even have weapons like that.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Israelites are now going to be the now terrorist.

And they don’t even have weapons like that.

Sounds like a plot to keep them moneyless. We support our police and military with tax dollars and black projects for secret missions and projects. But the masses are getting poorer and the click is getting stronger and more control over the masses. You need money to build an organization and to make it grow. The so called war on terrorism blocked money from any religious group except Christianity. If fact Bush got in office trying to put money into the hands of Christianity. And all over the world the real terrorist are killing legally and illegally. Anything they do illegally is backed up with money and foundations of them.