BREAKING NEWS: Massive gun battle breaks in New Jersey, officer shot

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who's mans is this? fam look at google maps again lmaooo Jersey City is right across the river from NYC... The Holland Tunnel connects Jersey City to Lower Manhattan
You got me. You the master navigator for now on

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
But Jersey's gun laws are so strict....who knew?
I guess those anti assault rifle legislations, red flag laws, making it dam near impossible to get a concealed carry permit or take your gun anywhere without a signed letter from the police chief himself to include the fucking gun range and ten round capacity magizines don't make you safe does it? Oh yeah they got a list of guns you can't buy longer than the inventory list in the actual gun shop.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
They all run through the hoods …. ain't no cacs renaming streets MLK Blvd ...

Hey Google:
" How many streets are named after Martin Luther King?
900 streets
According to a recent estimate, there are close to 900 streets in the U.S. named after Martin Luther King, Jr."

K.C., MO. changed Paseo to MLK earlier this year.

Then they put changing it back from MLK to Paseo on Nov. ballot...:curse:

Sharpton & Cleaver on the vote to change the name back:

-How much will it cost? (as if it matters...:angry: )

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Announced stepped-up police presence for the Jewish community of NJ. More than enough voted Trump in and support him. Soon as all the hate crimes spike they’ll get all the protection and financial assistance.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mannn we went in like 02

That shit looked like it was stuck in the 1950s

T Nez was the man when he went back there. Took us to”the point” where the two bodies of water meet but never touch

He also showed us the slave caves

You’re exactly right. It is stuck in the 1950s.

It’s a case study of what happens when White Supremecists would rather hold on to their dwindling power and drain all of the resources with their corruption rather than allow a level playing field.

There is no reason why a town at the confluence of two rivers and access to a major interstate shouldn’t be prosperous.

But....T Nesby reps for his hometown and tries to help. I respect that. You can’t choose where you were born.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Why did they close EVERY school in the city? We are being programmed to have certain automatic responses and conditioned to seeing this militaristic reaction to put whole blocks on lockdown. Meanwhile, PD is coppin' pleas for thoughts and prayers for downed cops as though they are fallen soldiers on a battlefield.

I hope that no innocent people were caught in a crossfire between the cops and thug.
Cause if they don't and a kid happens to get hurt somehow that's pretty much every state officials fuckin ass. No problem erroring on the side of caution with that one.

Ee26Sn.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Cause if they don't and a kid happens to get hurt somehow that's pretty much every state officials fuckin ass. No problem erroring on the side of caution with that one.

Ee26Sn.jpg
I don't know how big Jersey City is or how it's laid out, but if this is playing out in real time on the West side of town, with THAT level of response, how much immediate danger is a school in on the East side of town?
What OTHER State and City Agencies are put on lockdown in response? If the DPW was in the middle of repairing a water main on the East side, would they shut that down and leave households and businesses without water until the situation was resolved?

When these School Administrators and Principals are given the order to lockdown the school, that's a complete and utter cease of Operations for that time period. That pretty much disrupts the remainder of the school day for 38 schools.

That's not a measured response, that's a panic. :eek2::dunno:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
And this is why I think it's ignorant to attack cops because ain't none of y'all out there trying to stop the gunmen.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Look out for the BIE shit to be ramped up. What other violence have Hebrew Israelites committed? I've never heard of any, other than shouting muhfuckas down on the streets, what do they do?
Guess you forgot Koryn Gaines , who thought of herself as a sovereign citizen, prompted by her Hebrew Isrealite friends, who were no where to be found when she actually set it off.

Gavin Eugene Long, who shot the cops in Baton Rouge,was in the Washitaw Nation.

also ,while some may not identify as Hebrew isrealites, there have been other attacks , like the guy in Dallas, Micah Xavier Johnson.he fancied himself a new Black Panther. Like it or not, this has been happening and each new one , y’all just act like it’s the first one.

these are people brainwashed by the stupid shit y’all talk about , but never do. They actually believe yalls bullshit and act on it.And y’all can just sit and type fake support , while they’re dead.

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Guess you forgot Koryn Gaines , who thought of herself as a sovereign citizen, promoted by her Hebrew Isrealite friends, who were no where to be found when she actually set it off.

also ,while some may not identify as Hebrew isrealites, there have been other attacks , like the guy in Dallas, Micah Xavier Johnson.he fancied himself a new Black Panther. Like it or not, this has been happening and each new one , y’all just act like it’s the first one.

these are people brainwashed by the stupid shit y’all talk about , but never do. They actually believe halls bullshit and act on it.And y’all can just sit and typefake support , while they’re dead.
giphy.gif

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Guess you forgot Koryn Gaines , who thought of herself as a sovereign citizen, promoted by her Hebrew Isrealite friends, who were no where to be found when she actually set it off.

these are people brainwashed by the stupid shit y’all talk about , but never do. They actually believe halls bullshit and act on it.And y’all can just sit and typefake support , while they’re dead.
Hebrew Israelites aren't the only ones scamming people on the Sovereign Citizen shit. There are White groups who do and believe the same. That's NOT something that's unique to one particular group.

"The movement can be traced back to white-extremist groups like Posse Comitatus and the constitutional militia movement.[14] It also includes members of Moorish sects. "

The Washitaw Nation.
The SPLC puts them at about 200 members. They are associated with the Moorish movements. Not exactly Hebrew Israelites, but I get chu.

Micah X was a New Black Panther...got it.

So three individuals from three splintered groups makes this shit the norm, huh? That's all it takes for all of us to be brainwashed, huh?

You get far more mass shooters per year than anything that some Black Militant in a decade and you think we'd remember every isolated incident as though it happens as regularly as these school shooters, or what group they were reppin'? Coincidentally, all of these incidents occurred in the Summer of 16.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Hebrew Israelites aren't the only ones scamming people on the Sovereign Citizen shit. There are White groups who do and believe the same. That's NOT something that's unique to one particular group.

"The movement can be traced back to white-extremist groups like Posse Comitatus and the constitutional militia movement.[14] It also includes members of Moorish sects. "

The Washitaw Nation.
The SPLC puts them at about 200 members. They are associated with the Moorish movements. Not exactly Hebrew Israelites, but I get chu.

Micah X was a New Black Panther...got it.

So three individuals from three splintered groups makes this shit the norm, huh? That's all it takes for all of us to be brainwashed, huh?

You get far more mass shooters per year than anything that some Black Militant in a decade and you think we'd remember every isolated incident as though it happens as regularly as these school shooters, or what group they were reppin'? Coincidentally, all of these incidents occurred in the Summer of 16.

I’m very much aware them at the Hebrew isrealites copies white militants, which is part of what makes the shit even funnier. I’m also aware that the Washitaw are not Hebrew isrealites. And I'm not going by the SPLC. Fuck them. I know there are way more than 200 people who would identify as Hebrew Isrealites , and Black separatist movements in general. Most people are like the ones online, talking shit. There are younger dummies who actually fall for this shit , and go get themselves killed for this Fantasyland bullshit.

First , you wanna act like this is the ONLY time this has happened. After I remind you of the others , now you wanna say "well that's just a few"

It doesnT matter that it's just a few. It's more than one. This one makes at least 4. And there are more. So don't be surprised when these people you hype up , start getting ran down on in real life while you sit online, and go back and forth to work.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
The gunmen didn't want none of our black asses tho
Wait, don't people get shot mostly by people theyre I'm proximity to? Well, for some Black people to shoot white cops instead of other Black people is extremely rare. You can't make the assumption that they wouldn't shoot you, when all these other reports of Black people shooting up Black events , is happening quite often.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Wait, don't people get shot mostly by people theyre I'm proximity to? Well, for some Black people to shoot white cops instead of other Black people is extremely rare. You can't make the assumption that they wouldn't shoot you, when all these other reports of Black people shooting up Black events , is happening quite often.
This faggit ass clown just loves to find any excuse he can to shit on Black people. Pathetic ass coon ass cac .

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I’m very much aware them at the Hebrew isrealites copies white militants, which is part of what makes the shit even funnier. I’m also aware that the Washitaw are not Hebrew isrealites. And I'm not going by the SPLC. Fuck them. I know there are way more than 200 people who would identify as Hebrew Isrealites , and Black separatist movements in general. Most people are like the ones online, talking shit. There are younger dummies who actually fall for this shit , and go get themselves killed for this Fantasyland bullshit.

First , you wanna act like this is the ONLY time this has happened. After I remind you of the others , now you wanna say "well that's just a few"

It doesnT matter that it's just a few. It's more than one. This one makes at least 4. And there are more. So don't be surprised when these people you hype up , start getting ran down on in real life while you sit online, and go back and forth to work.
I ain't hyping up shit. You make these people sound like they are on par with some of those well organized, well armed groups that showed up in Charlottesville. You CAN'T make that equation and that's what the Alphabet is doing by labeling impotent groups as Black Identity Extremists when they haven't busted grapes in any food fight, ARE NOT organized for shit, and only spout of online and on street corners.

Nobody showed up for Korryn Gaines as you noted, but look who all showed up at the Bundy's Ranch daring the Feds to do anything. The two don't even compare but the Feds wanna pretend that they do or that BIEs are more dangerous.

I'm not trying to say that there were "only a few incidents and actors" as much as I'm saying any REAL threat from these groups are demonstrably negligible. Your reminder was needed BECAUSE of the infrequent activity from these groups.