BREAKING: New video shows a deranged cop threatening to shoot a Black mother dead because her 4-year

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sooooooooooooo....black female police chief.

Let's see what happens.
Not a got damn thing..
Nigha Bish will soon be put in her place jus like the rest of the little melonated piglets on the force that are standing around not saying shit..

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I want to know what they thought they were responding to.

The first cop followed them from the dollar store and told the rest to respond on the premise of what, shoplifting? Couldn't be, nah...

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Phoenix police report differs from witness videos of viral incident
PHOENIX — A $10 million legal claim was filed against the City of Phoenix that says police officers committed civil rights violations by pointing guns and profanely yelling commands at the father and pregnant mother of two young daughters because one of the children shoplifted a doll at a dollar store.

ABC15 obtained a copy of the full police report and discovered major omissions and differences between the officer's account and the witness videos. Click here to read the redacted incident report.

For starters, Officer Christopher Meyer, who wrote the report and is the man seen cursing at both parents, never mentions that a fellow officer held the mother and two young daughters at gunpoint.

He only writes, "Iesha was then removed from the vehicle."

He also does not detail how he kicked the leg of the handcuffed father, Dravon Ames. Only stating the [Ames] began to tense his arms and turn back towards me. I made him spread his feet."

In the video, there is no indication that Ames is resisting or ignoring commands.

Finally, Officer Meyer never mentions cussing or violent threats.

At one point in the witness video, Officer Meyer can be heard yelling "I'm gonna f***ing put a cap right in your f***ing head."

The report does mention how the officer instructed the mother to "set the child down in the shaded area."

In the video, the mother emotionally tells the officer that the baby could not walk and the ground was too hot to set her down.

In the report, the officer writes she "refused to put the child down." And said, "she became loud, verbally abusive, and refused our commands."

Phoenix Police Department Chief Jeri Williams said in a video released Friday afternoon that she began an internal investigation as soon as she was made aware of the video and that it's ongoing.

"I, like you, am disturbed by the language and the actions of our officer. I assure you that this incident is not representative of the majority of Phoenix police officers who serve this city," Williams said.

The notice of claim filed Wednesday said Ames was injured by police who erroneously claimed he wasn't complying with their commands after Ames exited the vehicle that the family was traveling in.

An officer is accused of throwing Ames against a vehicle, kicking his leg so hard that Ames collapsed and punching him for no reason. The claim said one of the officers profanely told Ames in front of his children that he was going to shoot him in the face.

"No threat, no resistance," said Tom Horne, an attorney representing the family. "It was completely unjustified."

The accounts of the encounter provided by the family and police are conflicting.

While the parents' attorney said the child and father were injured in the encounter, police said no injuries were reported to them.

Police also said there were other stolen items in the vehicle during the encounter besides the doll.

A video of the encounter has been circulated on social media. A bystander captured the footage outside an apartment complex after the family had left a Family Dollar store location where the doll was taken.

The notice of claim -- a precursor to a lawsuit -- said Harper, who is five months pregnant, was handcuffed after she gave the child to a bystander and thrown face-first into a police vehicle.

The officer who pulled on the child's arm had profanely told Harper that he could have shot her in front of her children, according to the claim.

Police say an officer was at the store on an unrelated shoplifting call when store employees told him about another shoplifting complaint and directed him toward a vehicle that was leaving the parking lot as the officer approached. The officer had told Ames, who was driving the car to stop, but he didn't, police said.

Another woman who was inside the vehicle was dropped off at another location before the family reached the apartment complex. She had three outstanding misdemeanor warrants and was booked, police said.

Police said Harper, the mother of the two children, remained in the vehicle and later explained that she believed one of her daughters had stolen the doll because they didn't have any money.

Both parents were handcuffed and detained inside police vehicles, but they were eventually released, Horne said.

No one was charged with shoplifting because the property was returned, and store employees didn't want the case prosecuted, police said. But Ames was given a traffic citation for driving on a suspended license.

In the police report, officers allege the four-year-old girl’s Aunt was also shoplifting. She reportedly dropped stuff at the door when she noticed the officer.

The little girl and woman both got into the vehicle with the parents seen on the video.
According to their statements to police, an officer yelled for the car to stop, and the parents heard the command, but Ames drove off anyway. He also allegedly admitted to throwing a pair of “stolen underwear” out the window.

The aunt got out of the vehicle before the viral video and was arrested for three outstanding misdemeanors.

Horne said the parents didn't know their daughter had taken the doll until they were in the vehicle leaving the store.

Horne said the family was taken aback by officers approaching them at the apartment complex because police didn't turn on their lights or sirens that would have indicated they should stop.

Police say the incident happened May 27. The family's notice of claim says it happened May 29.

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-p...differs-from-witness-videos-of-viral-incident

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PHOENIX — A $10 million legal claim was filed against the City of Phoenix that says police officers committed civil rights violations by pointing guns and profanely yelling commands at the father and pregnant mother of two young daughters because one of the children shoplifted a doll at a dollar store.

ABC15 obtained a copy of the full police report and discovered major omissions and differences between the officer's account and the witness videos. Click here to read the redacted incident report.

For starters, Officer Christopher Meyer, who wrote the report and is the man seen cursing at both parents, never mentions that a fellow officer held the mother and two young daughters at gunpoint.

He also does not detail how he kicked the leg of the handcuffed father, Dravon Ames. Only stating the [Ames] began to tense his arms and turn back towards me. I made him spread his feet."

In the video, there is no indication that Ames is resisting or ignoring commands.

At one point in the witness video, Officer Meyer can be heard yelling "I'm gonna f***ing put a cap right in your f***ing head."

The report does mention how the officer instructed the mother to "set the child down in the shaded area."

In the video, the mother emotionally tells the officer that the baby could not walk and the ground was too hot to set her down.

In the report, the officer writes she "refused to put the child down." And said, "she became loud, verbally abusive, and refused our commands."

Phoenix Police Department Chief Jeri Williams said in a video released Friday afternoon that she began an internal investigation as soon as she was made aware of the video and that it's ongoing.

"I, like you, am disturbed by the language and the actions of our officer. I assure you that this incident is not representative of the majority of Phoenix police officers who serve this city," Williams said.

The notice of claim filed Wednesday said Ames was injured by police who erroneously claimed he wasn't complying with their commands after Ames exited the vehicle that the family was traveling in.

An officer is accused of throwing Ames against a vehicle, kicking his leg so hard that Ames collapsed and punching him for no reason. The claim said one of the officers profanely told Ames in front of his children that he was going to shoot him in the face.

"No threat, no resistance," said Tom Horne, an attorney representing the family. "It was completely unjustified."

The accounts of the encounter provided by the family and police are conflicting.

While the parents' attorney said the child and father were injured in the encounter, police said no injuries were reported to them.

Police also said there were other stolen items in the vehicle during the encounter besides the doll.

A video of the encounter has been circulated on social media. A bystander captured the footage outside an apartment complex after the family had left a Family Dollar store location where the doll was taken.

The notice of claim -- a precursor to a lawsuit -- said Harper, who is five months pregnant, was handcuffed after she gave the child to a bystander and thrown face-first into a police vehicle.

The officer who pulled on the child's arm had profanely told Harper that he could have shot her in front of her children, according to the claim.

Police say an officer was at the store on an unrelated shoplifting call when store employees told him about another shoplifting complaint and directed him toward a vehicle that was leaving the parking lot as the officer approached. The officer had told Ames, who was driving the car to stop, but he didn't, police said.

Another woman who was inside the vehicle was dropped off at another location before the family reached the apartment complex. She had three outstanding misdemeanor warrants and was booked, police said.

Police said Harper, the mother of the two children, remained in the vehicle and later explained that she believed one of her daughters had stolen the doll because they didn't have any money.

Both parents were handcuffed and detained inside police vehicles, but they were eventually released, Horne said.

No one was charged with shoplifting because the property was returned, and store employees didn't want the case prosecuted, police said. But Ames was given a traffic citation for driving on a suspended license.

In the police report, officers allege the four-year-old girl’s Aunt was also shoplifting. She reportedly dropped stuff at the door when she noticed the officer.

The little girl and woman both got into the vehicle with the parents seen on the video.
According to their statements to police, an officer yelled for the car to stop, and the parents heard the command, but Ames drove off anyway. He also allegedly admitted to throwing a pair of “stolen underwear” out the window.

The aunt got out of the vehicle before the viral video and was arrested for three outstanding misdemeanors.

Horne said the parents didn't know their daughter had taken the doll until they were in the vehicle leaving the store.

Horne said the family was taken aback by officers approaching them at the apartment complex because police didn't turn on their lights or sirens that would have indicated they should stop.

Police say the incident happened May 27. The family's notice of claim says it happened May 29.

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-p...differs-from-witness-videos-of-viral-incident

They knew they fucked up, because they didn't try to do the old fallback, arrested for "resisting" arrest.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We don't have the numbers nor the high ground and that's exactly what they want us to do because then they could tap into "righteous" hatred of us.

Our very existence in spite of the overtly fucked up shit they do is a mental fuck in a have for them.

Been so for about 500 years.

*two cents*

They're like leeches they feed and survive off us in every way. The warfare is in our heads. Once we truly realize that we all we got & move without them involved in anything with us, nature will take its course & wipe them out swiftly.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member

Yeah I'm not surprised.

America is racist as hell and always will be.
Race determines how every organization is operated.
Georgia governors race was about if Abrams’ won, it would be like Detroit..
White folks were saying this as if they were raising an alarm.
These cops would never treat white people this way ever in these circumstances.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
America is racist as hell and always will be.
Race determines how every organization is operated.
Georgia governors race was about if Abrams’ won, it would be like Detroit..
White folks were saying this as if they were raising an alarm.
These cops would never treat white people this way ever in these circumstances.

Why is there always a black cop that comes out to apologize for racism?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am soo fucking infuriated after watching that shit, I find myself wanting to literally shoot that bitch ass cop in the head right now..

I wouldnt even want to shoot em, I would want to hit grand slams with their head, with a realknigga slugga, going full barry bonds

with a baseball... all thats left will be ground pork...

that shit got me so heated he wanted her to put her baby on the dirty ass street...

lets not even mention holding a gun to her head like fuck yo child...

man if there ever was a time to correct someone... thats the time..

man good thing that bruh was recording.. I gauRONteee you they wouldve charged her with resisting arrest and all types of other bullshit..

that faggot ass demon wanted to murder her and her child.....

where her go fund me at tho....???

mikegold800

Star
Registered
Sooooooooooooo....black female police chief.

Let's see what happens.

That the thing..when the Police Chief is Black we see all these White and Hispanic Offciers acting the the Racist fool towards black people..they see that they have a black police chief and a female for that matter and it makes them even more racist...

What a Mess...all these people does is make peoples life a living hell and they don't think for one minute that blow back is coming to them

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The chief is saying that the family fled from the police twice, if this is true why were they released without charges?

Chief Williams said that "there is more to the story" and that the adults "made the decision to go into a business and take items."
According to the police report, the individuals got into a car and fled the scene after taking items from a store. The car first stopped and a woman got out, then the car stopped again which is when the officers made contact.

"The car fled again and that's when we get to the contact of the employees so that's where the troubling part starts," explained Chief Williams.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ar...deo-of-officers-i-apologize-to-the-community-

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
That dude is crazy unbalanced to draw down on anyone over a one dollar doll. He legit could have killed someone over a trinket. If he didn't have a badge, we'd all call this what it is without thinking twice.

And again, absolutely no attempt by any of the other officers onscene to try to keep this lunatic in check. The one officer had at least tried to defuse things and then dude came back trying to rip a damn baby out of its mother's arms. That guy shouldn't own a weapon as a civilian, let alone be given the responsibility of putting others lives and safety in his hands.

They wanna tell us how all cops aren’t bad but we to often see how that ONE BAD PIG is never checked by the other officers because of his behavior. There are like 5-6 other officers out there and they are all just standing around while this lunatic is going crazy on a pregnant one holding a infant and with another small child holding onto her. If there hadn’t been witnesses recording I bet none of those officers would have said anything and probably would’ve backed up his statements in that report

All that and neither the father or mother were arrested. They claiming he fled the scene when they told him to stop at the store, said there were other stolen items in the car besides the doll, said they were resisting arrest; all this and no one was arrested

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In six months, we will hear about this guy "retiring" with full benefits.
Yea that is what I was thinking. But if we never organize for separation they have no choice but to feel that we love their world and what they are doing. About like when a pimp see his hoe smiling that means she is still sleep.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
for all those seeking and eagerly awaiting Trump's return...just a quick reminder of that era...how quick we are to forget. and before you come at me with some "oh, they were doing that under obama"...yes. but it ratcheted up even more so under trump. there was an air of permisiveness under trump. all white people became "cops" during trump's time. we were all here during those 4 years, we would come up in here, talk shit all day just like the comments above. now it's more like "trump might not be so bad after all" . how quickly we forget. dems haven't done shit and they deserve to lose, rightfully. but as to who's the right one for the job on the republican side, well, if you think it's trump, then get ready.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
uh the pig is right, dont you realize what stealing that doll

wouldve done to national security... sheeet if she wouldve

gotten away with the doll, the whole security of the country

wouldve been breached..

Great Job piglets!!!