BREAKING: Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion attempt against Nike [Update 2.5 year sentence]

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
A partner of Rudy in the SDNY?

Yep. Geoffrey Berman. They ran a law firm together. He was forced to recuse himself from the investigations into Trump, but he's clearly doing Trump's bidding here going after a Trump critic.

"
Trump selects Giuliani's law partner for top prosecutor job in New York replacing Preet Bharara"

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hold up...

I need to look more into this...

Cause I'm trying to figure out how this is any different from a Typical demand letter.

I'll be back after reading..
Michael-Avenatti-R-Kelly-10.jpg
Michael-Avenatti-R-Kelly-11.jpg
Michael-Avenatti-R-Kelly-12.jpg

Last edited:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Yep. Geoffrey Berman. They ran a law firm together. He was forced to recuse himself from the investigations into Trump, but he's clearly doing Trump's bidding here going after a Trump critic.

"
Trump selects Giuliani's law partner for top prosecutor job in New York replacing Preet Bharara"

Fam shit about to get super ugly

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Aviennati is like Weiner. Both loud as fuck, talking a big game, pretending to be "Champions of truth" and all the time dirty and sleazy on the low. We need better mouthpieces....
don't insult Weiner like that
according to the court filings and FBI affidavit - Avenatti is pure scum

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Is this extortion? Or is this just the shit attorney's do and he was leveraging this public profile to give him extra leverage??????? Is this extra scummy shit?

not caping for Avenatti just sincerely curious... maybe @fonzerrillii can chime in.

Did he really have the evidence that he claimed he was going to go public with?

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but it's the police that charged Kells, Avenatti just said he had 4 witnesses and evidence. So maybe that stuff was nonsense. The police charges should still be valid I'd think.

Yeah... Avenatti gets the evidence bit he gets too greedy...

Also BSO printing misleading titles...

I posted the tweet because the full court doc link was in it... https://t.co/aV3EZRZWrg

I just finished reading the court doc...

Avenatti said if he does the Nike Press conference he will receive calls and in the case of R. Kelly and Trump... 90% of the calls will be bullshit but 10% will be true... And then things will snowball...

Nothing stating 90% of the R. Kelly evidence he turned in to the police was bullshit...

Read part.e...

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Is this extortion? Or is this just the shit attorney's do and he was leveraging this public profile to give him extra leverage??????? Is this extra scummy shit?

not caping for Avenatti just sincerely curious... maybe @fonzerrillii can chime in.

o-better-call-saul-facebookjpg-444599_1280w.jpg

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I swear. I see Aliyah vid on BET Soul and I'm thinkin...Kelz need to be doin some magic right now...he need to have some altars to ole girl, candles , etc cuz Jesus and em ain't workin for his ass.

Then I come upstairs and see this shit.:lol::lol::lol:

Kellz bout ta skate.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah... Avenatti gets the evidence bit he gets too greedy...

Also BSO posting misleading titles...

I just finished reading the court doc...

In the link he said if does the Nike Press conference he will receive calls and in the case of R. Kelly and Trump... 90% of the calls will be bullshit but 10% will be true... And then things will snowball...

Read part.e...
bso is click bait
- pure bullshit site / blog

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

He fucked himself by saying that he wanted a Retainer for a "bullshit investigation"...

I think his client probably did have something
and Avenatti got greedy and went Rogue trying to get paid an additional sum on top of the cut that he would have normally taken as a percentage from the settlement.

But to do this to FUCKING NIKE!!!

That's dumb...

Michael is done after this shit.... It's a wrap on his license.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Said they got Kaeps lawyer too.

Full attack mode

Yeap.. :smh:

Now we know why the settlement numbers leaked and why Kap and Reid only got 10 mil....

I bet Geragos pulled this same shit with the NFL and they got together to play Kap and Reid...

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He fucked himself by saying that he wanted a Retainer for a "bullshit investigation"...

I think his client probably did have something
and Avenatti got greedy and went Rogue trying to get paid an additional sum on top of the cut that he would have normally taken as a percentage from the settlement.

But to do this to FUCKING NIKE!!!

That's dumb...

Michael is done after this shit.... It's a wrap on his license.
Nike said we'll give your client the 1.5 million you demanded but we aren't willing to hire you or pay you +10 million
Avenatti said no deal unless you pay me too...
FBI recorded it all
:itsawrap:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
CNN analyst Mark Geragos said to be Avenatti’s alleged co-conspirator
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...s-said-to-be-avenattis-alleged-co-conspirator

"One of the best-known criminal defense lawyers in America, Geragos' clients have included footballer Colin Kaepernick, the late singer Michael Jackson, actress Winona Ryder, former congressman Gary Condit, jailed Clinton associate Susan McDougal, murderer Scott Peterson, former hockey player Scott Barney, and actor Jussie Smollett."

:smh:

Killed many birds with one stone, geezus

IVEBEEN

lurkin since 2001
Registered
Trump gonna be singing that yella beezy:ipod: "these niggas be lying on me, that's on me baby, that's on me baby"
He's gonna ask Melania for some anal tonight talkin bout I told you I didn't do shit.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Trump gonna be singing that yella beezy:ipod: "these niggas be lying on me, that's on me baby, that's on me baby"
He's gonna ask Melania for some anal tonight talkin bout I told you I didn't do shit.
Just the visual of that...
raw

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nike said we'll give your client the 1.5 million you demanded but we aren't willing to hire you or pay you +10 million
Avenatti said no deal unless you pay me too...
FBI recorded it all
:itsawrap:
Classic extortion.