BREAKING: Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion attempt against Nike [Update 2.5 year sentence]

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Trump today:

randy_copy3.jpg

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
It's like the Universe wants Trump to win.

Only for a time being. The Universe is all about balance and eventually #45 will be dealt with. #45 is serving the purpose of waking people up. Remember those that are still into religion understands that evil(really meaning disagreeable people) will be given a season to do as much damage as possible. One day things will work itself out.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member

Fuck!! I swear I said this shit out loud today at work in the breakrrom. I didn’t mean to but the shit came out. A few white niggas on the other side of the room clapped. Everybody else was just staring down at the floor. Not even looking at the news on TV, it was depressing as hell.

oNE

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
It is too soon for this victory lap. Avenatti brought us Stormy Daniels....who took down Michael Cohen who is collaborating with the SDNY. Trump got the obstruction squashed by his hand picked AG...The worst and most dangerous charges are in New York.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I think it's just going to make them over confident and lead to a bigger downfall. They aren't the type of family to count their blessings and chill. They see it as a sign they are entitled to wreck havoc and engage in the fuckery they commit.

I'm about to vote republikkkan

He beat the fucking @Dr. Truth curse.

He really is human herpes simplex 2

Truth wasn't consistent. He had too many optimistic days.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Despite MA ain’t his fuck shit I will give him credit in exposing Micheal Cohen and trump on those hush payments that is a campaign violation in which Cohen admitted and testified too... with proof of the checks lol

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hold up...

I need to look more into this...

Cause I'm trying to figure out how this is any different from a Typical demand letter.

I'll be back after reading..
I think he would have been fine if he had just threatened litigation, even if he implied that it would bad gor PR. Going straight to media on earnings call day was too much. But I'm waiting for your take after you read it.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Despite MA ain’t his fuck shit I will give him credit in exposing Micheal Cohen and trump on those hush payments that is a campaign violation in which Cohen admitted and testified too... with proof of the checks lol

Avenatti ain't shit but what's not being said is that it's a partner of Rudy Guiliani that is the one announcing the charges.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It is too soon for this victory lap. Avenatti brought us Stormy Daniels....who took down Michael Cohen who is collaborating with the SDNY. Trump got the obstruction squashed by his hand picked AG...The worst and most dangerous charges are in New York.
Which charges have been brought in New York that you’re aware of?