BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Arahamiya told when negotiations with Russia may resume
cd88b8560b5975351141fe09b0388e88.jpg

Ukraine will be able to return to negotiations with Russia only after it strengthens its position on the front line. This may happen by the end of August. This was stated by the head of the negotiating group, MP David Arahamiya in a commentary to the Voice of America.

According to him, Ukraine will be able to resume the negotiation process after a counterattack in certain areas. But Arahamiya did not specify what he was talking about, so as not to reveal plans.

"The end of August. We don't want to share our plans with the Russians because they might see it in open sources. But I think we will conduct a counteroffensive operation in some places," he said.

Recall that in May, representatives of Ukraine and Russia announced the suspension of the negotiation process.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Partisan activity increasing all over. This was on Ukrainian telegram channels this morning and confirmed later today:

Russian occupiers in Kherson were shot by Ukrainian partisans. During the liberation of the city, "a lot will happen."

This was announced by Advisor to the Head of the Office of the President Alexei Arestovich in a conversation with Russian human rights activist Mark Feigin.

He reminded that the Russians were attacked when they ordered a shish kebab in one of the establishments on the embankment.

"Yes. The partisans did it. "Special delivery closed the issue." When Kherson is liberated, there will be a lot going on inside, not just outside. If smart people, you need to shoot and go, but they do the opposite," said Arestovich.

At the same time, he pointed out that some invaders began to transport their families to temporarily occupied Kherson.

"I don't know what should be in your brain when you bring your family to an empty apartment of strangers, and nearby, 15 km away, Ukrainian artillery is located," summed up the adviser to the head of the OPU.

As previously reported by UNIAN, in the operational command "Pivden" on June 20 reported that in Kherson three Russian soldiers were shot with a machine gun, who were "resting" in a cafe. As a result, two soldiers were killed, another was wounded.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting especially given the recent statements from the DPR on "mercenaries".

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Territorial defenders feel they’re not equipped for the front lines

I keep saying this but no actual russian sources are saying any of this. This is pure russian troll bullshit that makes no sense. The hammer & sickle avatar should be a tell about the quality of the info presented...

More from that account :smh:

On filtration camps and forcible deportations:

On the progress of war:

May 3

May 6

May 10

May 15

May 24

So for a month + (Recall, on May 3rd the masse surrender started :rolleyes:) Russia has been unable to break through the lines of a force missing the entirety of the 79th, 101st, 115th, 58th, 14th, 25th brigades?
Does any of this seem plausible or make sense? :smh::lol:

This is May 3 when:

"The Ukrainian soldiers are surrendering en masse, they are tired, low on morale, running out of ammo, out of food, running out of tanks and fuel. Air Force and Navy are all dead."

DraftUkraineCoTMay03%2C2022.png

June 20, damn near two months later :smh::lol:

DraftUkraineCoTJune20%2C2022.png

Air Force is dead

Navy is dead

These are my favorite though. I think the 50 generals are with the NATO Generals and American VIPs from Azovstal. Don't forget about the the biolabs either...:smh::lol:

Again, reality:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Georgia has been in the bad graces of TASS along with Poland.

I wonder if the 120 killed Georgians are with the 214 killed Americans? Maybe their ghosts guard the biolabs... :smh: :lol:

Georgia will be featured in more propaganda as this is occurring.

I'm sure TASS will claim soon Georgia now has the most killed "mercenaries" not Poland. :smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@zod16 @Mask there's too much for me to catch up. So much fog of war, so many fake accounts, so may sides of the story.

Who's really winning what?
This is turning into an anti-vaccine thread in terms of quality so I will probably be out soon. :lol: In case you don't believe your lying eyes, look at the maps I posted comparing May 3 to June 20 and then read these posts from LNR/DNR nationalists explaining the situation from their perspectives:

Ukrainian command, in general, managed to solve their man objective of holding the area around Donetsk and Horlivka, prevent the defeat of the main forces of their Donetsk group, and win time to create new reserves. At the same time, this resulted in significant losses and a drop in morale in a part of the troops.
In general, the result of the May-June battle for Donbas can be called “a draw”. Yet, generally the scales (in my subjective opinion) have slightly leaned towards Kyiv. Why? The answer is simple: their gain of time.

RF AF failed to defeat UAF with its final strong forces. Now they require reforming and large replenishments to restore combat ability.

AF RF since the start of the SMO have lost the majority of the modern T-72/90 modifications and the majority of the BMP-3 fleet. Over a month ago the Belohirivka crossing demonstrated not only the monstrous situation with command’s incompetency in some places, but also the fact that RF AF are now fighting with second or third sets of equipment consisting of the same BMP-1 which the Ukrainian army is now receiving from the Eastern European allies. In fact, the UAF have all the chances to soon receive more modern equipment to replenish their losses, but the RF AF and LPR People Militia’s corps have no chance of replenishing with modern produce of our military-industrial complex. It just does not produce enough to replenish, and it won’t be any time soon.

So going to the frontline are T-62s and BMP-1s taken off from storage, and, for example, the radio navigational equipment on these vehicles has either rotted away or is just missing, or represented by R-123 radio stations, meanwhile the UAF have have streamlined deliveries of digital “Motorola”s and GPS-receivers of a military grade. For understanding, if now in one of the tank battalions of the DPR and LPR People’s Militia there is at least one fully combat-ready tank company (out of three or four it is meant to have), then this is a record and a reason for pride. In fact, the majority of the combat-ready vehicles consist of the trophied Ukrainian T-64s which have been captured in a more or less decent state compared to the own T-64 of the people’s militants.

I keep saying it because it is actually insane to me but if you are are more "optimistic" in your outlook than the guy currently calling for the execution of all Ukrainian prisoners and responsible for shooting down MH17, you may have drank the kool aid...

The Estonian guy who does a really good job with the translations was actually retweeted by the former Estonian President:

I have posted about this on here before but I now realize the reason it didn't really resonate. :smh:

In your lifetime, have you ever seen a winning belligerent make a concession like this mid conflict ? But hey, Russia has killed 50 Ukrainian Generals (in a single day, no less), 214 American mercenaries overall and 6 Ukrainian brigades have surrendered. "Open your eyes"...:smh::lol:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just voted in a little run off here in Atlanta. Machine showed the card I was given to stick in the machine had already voted. I call the guy over, we go back and I re-register and get a new card, but go a different machine. Hispanic lady at the check-in said to her coworker it keeps happening when she registers people.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
@zod16 @Mask there's too much for me to catch up. So much fog of war, so many fake accounts, so may sides of the story.

Who's really winning what?

Winners are the weapons manufacturers….

Now let’s see how to put this. Zod is technically sound with this shit.

I see it like this here…

you have someone picking on a person, that person fights back but nothing change…well after being tired of those ass whippings, they finally decided to call their big cuz.

so now big cuz have lil cuz back against the bad azz neighbor

some of the things Russia wanted to do they have done it…

Russia have bullshit Propaganda flying around
Ukraine will tell a lie right now and hope it sticks…

to answer the question,

Russia is completing some of the goals let everyone know they had.

It was said they wanted the whole Donbas.
Well if Lysychansk is captured, they can check that off.
This area been prepare with layers of fortified positions. Ukraine have concrete trenches in some areas. Losing this area is something they didn’t want to happen. They fighting a good fight….

my only thing is why the fuck President Z, Keep letting his men get encircled.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Winners are the weapons manufacturers….

Now let’s see how to put this. Zod is technically sound with this shit.

I see it like this here…

you have someone picking on a person, that person fights back but nothing change…well after being tired of those ass whippings, they finally decided to call their big cuz.

so now big cuz have lil cuz back against the bad azz neighbor

some of the things Russia wanted to do they have done it…

Russia have bullshit Propaganda flying around
Ukraine will tell a lie right now and hope it sticks…

to answer the question,

Russia is completing some of the goals let everyone know they had.

It was said they wanted the whole Donbas.
Well if Lysychansk is captured, they can check that off.
This area been prepare with layers of fortified positions. Ukraine have concrete trenches in some areas. Losing this area is something they didn’t want to happen. They fighting a good fight….

my only thing is why the fuck President Z, Keep letting his men get encircled.
Yeah I get it but my problem with all that is, NONE, rather 0% of Russia’s original goals going into this occupation have been met. They have since rebuffed, moved goal posts or completely given up on the objective they sought since day 0 of the invasion.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah I get it but my problem with all that is, NONE, rather 0% of Russia’s original goals going into this occupation have been met. They have since rebuffed, moved goal posts or completely given up on the objective they sought since day 0 of the invasion.

Yea bro we laughed plenty times about goalpost movement…

i thought the original goals were
- rid Ukraine of Nazis
- help the people of Donbas
- demilitarized the Ukraine

take this little passage here…
Two individuals state Russian goals

one a US official the other Russia leader Putin

U.S. National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan said Tuesday that Russia’s three main goals for its war on Ukraine are “first, to subjugate Ukraine. Second, to enhance Russian power and prestige. And third, to divide and weaken the West.” Sullivan said Russia has “manifestly failed” in its goals, and the Russian offensive has largely stalled after facing stiffer than expected resistance from Ukraine. Russian President Vladimir Putin said the invasion’s objectives are to “demilitarize and denazify” Ukraine in his February war declaration.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nice proactive move by Finland

Allow Russia citizens to travel there

Finland is opening up to Russian tourists. But the road will be difficult and expensive
ATOR
20 June 2022 18:29
ATOR 20 June 2022 18:29
Finland has been lifting restrictions on entry of citizens from third countries, including Russia, since June 30. However, the logistics of traveling to a neighboring country from the Russian Federation will be difficult: it will not be possible to travel by car or bus as a tourist yet.

FROM JUNE 30, ENTRY TO FINLAND RETURNS TO THE PRE-PANDEMIC FORMAT

The Finnish government cancels coronavirus restrictions on the entry of third-country nationals from June 30.

According to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the country, travelers from countries outside the EU, when entering Finland, are no longer required to have certificates of vaccinations or tests for COVID-19, as well as to undergo tests for coronavirus at border crossings.

According to the Finnish Interior Ministry, border control is returning to the pre-pandemic situation. Travelers should still have the usual travel documents with them, i.e. a passport and, if necessary, a visa.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO TRAVEL TO FINLAND BY CAR OR BUS FOR THE PURPOSE OF TOURISM

At the same time, the Finnish department notifies that it has no information about whether Russia will remove restrictions on border traffic from its side as a mirror response.

According to the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 763-r, from March 30, 2020, movement through automobile, railway, pedestrian, river and mixed checkpoints across the state border of Russia for citizens of the Russian Federation is limited.

Restrictions on land borders were lifted by separate decisions of the government for entry into Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Georgia, Belarus. However, the EU countries have not been on this list so far.

Thus, Russians are still officially prohibited from traveling for tourist purposes across the land border to Estonia, although this Baltic country is open to tourists from Russia.

A similar ban applies to the crossing of the Russian-Finnish border. You can travel to Finland through land checkpoints only for good reasons (treatment, work, residence permit, real estate, humanitarian reasons).

A tourist trip, SPA vacation or shopping for Russian border guards are not essential grounds for a trip to Finland right now.

HOW TO GET TO FINLAND FROM RUSSIA FOR TOURISTS AND HOW MUCH DOES A TICKET COST

There are currently no direct air and rail links between Russia and Finland.

You will have to get to Helsinki from Moscow via Istanbul. A transfer flight will take at least 10 hours and will cost from 68 thousand rubles. for one in one direction.

Finland issues visas in Russia for business trips or to those applicants who previously had a Finnish multiple-entry Schengen for a period of at least two years.

Sources of Vestnik ATOR do not exclude that from the end of June Finland may expand the acceptance of visa applications in Russia.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A certain narrative has developed around Germany and yet this was announced earlier today:

The full list:

3000 Munition for Paunzerfaust 3

14900 anti tank mines

500 Stinger

2700 Strela

16 Million rounds of small ammunition

50 Bunkerbusters

100 MG 3 Machine guns with 500 replacement barrels

100 000 grenades

5300 explosive devises

23 000 helmets

15 pallets of clothing

178 trucks

100 tents

12 Generators

6 EOD kits

1200 Hospital beds

18 pallets of Hospital equipment

10 000 sleeping bags

3000 communication devices

353 night vision google

4 electronic drone combat equipment

38 laser range finders

360 000 MRE (german EPA)

Mig 29 replacement parts

30 "special vehicles"

This is from a few weeks ago when they were training. It explains what is going on in the time period between when equipment is approved for shipment to Ukraine and when it is actually delivered.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The autoloader on the PZH2000 in action. It can fire 9 rounds in a minute. :smh: It looks like they did 10 in 2 minutes in this video.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I don’t how many Ukraine troops are in Zolote but they probably have to sneak out

FVzCOv6UYAEPjcu

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Russian forces have captured nearly all of Sievierodonetsk
Steve Inskeep
June 21, 20225:12 AM ET

Russia appears on the cusp of capturing Sievierodonetsk — a key Ukrainian city in the eastern part of the country. It's a city that's been at the center of the fighting for weeks.

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:

Russia has captured nearly all of an eastern Ukrainian city.

LEILA FADEL, HOST:

The Russian army is making a destructive advance, even if it's slow. Last week, U.S. General Mark Milley told NPR that Russia has superior firepower, but they're facing resistance.

(SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED NPR BROADCAST)

MARK MILLEY: They're gaining ground in very short increments, day to day - 500 meters, 1,000 meters, 2 kilometers. Then they get pushed back, and it's two steps forward, one step back.

FADEL: Now the gains are adding up, and nearly all of the Ukrainian city is under their control.

INSKEEP: NPR's Greg Myre is following this from Kyiv. Hey there, Greg.

GREG MYRE, BYLINE: Hi, Steve.

INSKEEP: How much is left to the Ukrainians of Severodonetsk?

MYRE: Well, they really only have one part of the city. They're holding the Azot chemical plant, a big chemical plant in the city. About 500 or so civilians are also holed up with these remaining Ukrainian fighters. The Russians have been hammering this city relentlessly for weeks, slowly advancing. And now they've basically got the Ukrainians down to this plant. The region's governor says Russia is also pressing an offensive in surrounding regions. This is the center of the Donbas region and really the focus of the Russian operations.

INSKEEP: When you talk about a chemical plant as the place for the last stand, this is reminding me of the story of Mariupol, where something quite similar happened, right?

MYRE: Oh, absolutely - very similar in many ways, yes.

INSKEEP: So what would be the significance if Russia takes full control?

MYRE: Well, I think there's really a key takeaway for each side. For the Russians, it again shows that in these head-to-head battles, they have overwhelming firepower and can grind down the Ukrainian forces. So we should expect Russia to continue with this approach. Severodonetsk is on the east bank of a river. Right on the West Bank is another city, Lysychansk, that's already come under heavy shelling. So this is the most likely Russian target coming up, and it's part of this broader aim to take over all of the Donbas region in eastern Ukraine.

INSKEEP: What does it mean for the Ukrainians that Russia is gaining but so slowly?

MYRE: Well, the Ukrainians are again showing that they play very tenacious defense. They've defended this relatively small city, which had about 100,000 residents, for almost two months against a very concentrated Russian force. Some military analysts wondered why Ukraine just doesn't retreat. But Ukraine's approach has been to defend as long and as hard as possible, make the Russians pay a very heavy price in men and weapons. Then the hope is that Russia will deplete itself while making these relatively limited gains. We're about four months into the war now, and this trend is very clear. Russia has made advances, but very slowly and at a very high cost.

INSKEEP: One other thing to ask you about - isn't the European Union getting close to offering Ukraine candidate status, getting them into the EU?

MYRE: Could happen this week. If they do get this offer at the end of the week, it will be the start of a very long process. Even in normal times, candidate countries have to jump through hoops for years before becoming EU members. Decision doesn't mean you're in. It means you've got a lot of things to do, but the signs are looking pretty good. Five separate European leaders visited Kyiv last week to stand side by side with President Zelenskyy. He's calling it a very historic week.

INSKEEP: NPR's Greg Myre, thanks so much.

MYRE: My pleasure.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man his break down of the weapons cost is crazy

Scott Ritter, Judge Napolitano, Douglas Macgregor? :smh: You may as well just post Tucker himself at this point and stop the pretense. :smh: :lol:

This is defend the walmart against "antifa" level right wing crazy. I hope at some point you get why I asked if you understood why CPAC was in Budapest this year...:smh:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Scott Ritter, Judge Napolitano, Douglas Macgregor? :smh: You may as well just post Tucker himself at this point and stop the pretense. :smh: :lol:

This is defend the walmart against "antifa" level right wing crazy. I hope at some point you get why I asked if you understood why CPAC was in Budapest this year...:smh:

man How the hell you know all these cats

this my first time ever seeing either of these two

but I guess if you’ve grouped them in with Scottie and TT Tucker…. That’s all I need to know

I thought his take on the money was interesting only to be told he’s a clown

yes Lawd

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For anyone else interested in Tucker's worldview or that of his guest, remember his own lawyers argued:

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The last time this claim was made was 3 weeks ago. :smh:

May 31:

Russian forces have gained control of most of Severodonetsk, an eastern Ukrainian city that is key to Moscow’s strategy in the region, a local leader said Tuesday evening.

Severodonetsk, in the Luhansk region, is one of the area’s last large cities still under partial Ukrainian control. Russian troops made quick progress toward the city center after days of shelling and ground assaults, and had consolidated their forces there by Wednesday morning, according to Ukrainian officials.

Arestovich three weeks ago

16qr63h7i8391.png

The good thing about is that the idiot TikTok Chechens didn't realize it was a trap and got wiped out so we should see even fewer videos from them this time.

They have done this before with the river crossing in which they lost a Battalion by doing the same horrible idea over and over. They do not care about personnel loses especially those from the lnr/dnr...