BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If this happens Lawd…

FV9ANGuXEAA6KNs

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Zoom in on the Ukraine /Russia border and look where you see more red...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

man this is amazing, this was pointed out weeks ago

I didn’t think it would happen, just because the idea of your soldiers keep getting encircled is mind blogging.
Eventually those questionable commands will spread like germs.
So I was like man President Z aka mr. pR stunt wont like his second best and foreigners get got in Severodonesk.

boy was I wrong….

one military guy spoke about the President Z actions….

it was said that basically it seem that the Ukrainians need to hold Severodonesk at all cost.
He ey absolutely don’t want to fight in Lisichansk, because the terrain it’s pretty open after that.
The idea of urban combat is reduced greatly.

also the Wagner group is approaching Bakhmut…a couple days ago they we’re within 8km.

i’m be honest it seem like once the Russian forces liberated Popasna, it’s been hell to hold them

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’ve seen folks all over the internet :lol: about Russian forces only control 20% of the land.
Russia ain’t shit, if Ukraine had weapons they would fuck over the Russians.

Well let’s look at a map to see where the 20% is.
FV-Z44RacAAJf1b

Many of us don’t understand what that 20% represent…

I think it was noted that the Russian controlled Territory accounted for 80% of Ukraine gdp in 2021.

“The offical estimate for Ukraine's GDP was $534 billion at the end of 2021”

that’s like $400b gone

I’m not saying Russia will get the $400b, I’m just stating the laughed at 20% is much more serious.

im not gonna factor the importance of Odesa, because Odesa at the moment is for Ukraine
FV20SZeXwAAvp1c

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
meaningless but hilarious nonetheless:

The State Duma called for a strike on the US embassy in Kyiv due to the supply of MLRS to Ukraine

Deputy Shvytkin said that the United States is moving step by step towards a third world war

Photo: cpl. Colton Garrett / Keystone Press Agency / Globallookpress.com

With the supply of multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS) HIMARS, the United States is moving step by step towards a third world war, said Yuri Shvytkin , deputy chairman of the State Duma Defense Committee . In a conversation with Lenta.ru, he called for a strike on the US Embassy in Kiev because of the supply of MLRS to Ukraine.

I am sure this weekend russophile twitter will be "reporting" 800 US supplied MLRS destroyed... :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve seen folks all over the internet :lol: about Russian forces only control 20% of the land.
Russia ain’t shit, if Ukraine had weapons they would fuck over the Russians.

Well let’s look at a map to see where the 20% is.
FV-Z44RacAAJf1b

Many of us don’t understand what that 20% represent…

I think it was noted that the Russian controlled Territory accounted for 80% of Ukraine gdp in 2021.

“The offical estimate for Ukraine's GDP was $534 billion at the end of 2021”

that’s like $400b gone

I’m not saying Russia will get the $400b, I’m just stating the laughed at 20% is much more serious.

im not gonna factor the importance of Odesa, because Odesa at the moment is for Ukraine
FV20SZeXwAAvp1c

DraftUkraineCoTApril20%2C2022.png

Given that this was the map on April 20, what has changed on the part of the Russians that leads you to believe that we will see them be able to consolidate any gains made over the next few weeks let alone increase the amount of territory controlled? You have seen concern from Girkin et al. as well as other sober (pun intended) pro russian commentators that the weeks of slow, incremental gains/losses has allowed Ukraine to mobilize and train reserves while the LNR/DNR forces who were to be the russian reserves have been decimated (DPR has a 55% casualty rate :smh:).
The funny thing to me is that ALL pro russian media sources have gone media silent over today's EU news. :lol:

Recall this was 2013/14:

Ukraine, under pressure from Russia, puts brakes on E.U. deal

Stuck between Russia and the European Union, and chafing at the need to choose between them , the Ukrainian government faltered Thursday as threats from its big Slavic neighbor mounted.

The cabinet suspended Ukraine’s preparations to sign an “association agreement” with the E.U. next Friday — after spending all year declaring its intention to do so and ushering through the parliament a packet of laws aimed at helping it meet the 28-member bloc’s expectations.

Part of the dilemma it faced is homegrown, involving the fate of Yulia Tymoshenko, the imprisoned former prime minister whose release Europe insists on. The other part has to do with Moscow.

Russia bullied Ukraine all summer long, with threats, customs slowdowns at the border and sanitation-related sanctions on chocolates and other imports — all of which at the time seemed to strengthen Ukraine’s resolve to turn westward to its European neighbors.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
DraftUkraineCoTApril20%2C2022.png

Given that this was the map on April 20, what has changed on the part of the Russians that leads you to believe that we will see them be able to consolidate any gains made over the next few weeks let alone increase the amount of territory controlled? You have seen concern from Girkin et al. as well as other sober (pun intended) pro russian commentators that the weeks of slow, incremental gains/losses has allowed Ukraine to mobilize and train reserves while the LNR/DNR forces who were to be the russian reserves have been decimated (DPR has a 55% casualty rate :smh:).
The funny thing to me is that ALL pro russian media sources have gone media silent over today's EU news. :lol:

Recall this was 2013/14:

Ukraine, under pressure from Russia, puts brakes on E.U. deal

Stuck between Russia and the European Union, and chafing at the need to choose between them , the Ukrainian government faltered Thursday as threats from its big Slavic neighbor mounted.

The cabinet suspended Ukraine’s preparations to sign an “association agreement” with the E.U. next Friday — after spending all year declaring its intention to do so and ushering through the parliament a packet of laws aimed at helping it meet the 28-member bloc’s expectations.

Part of the dilemma it faced is homegrown, involving the fate of Yulia Tymoshenko, the imprisoned former prime minister whose release Europe insists on. The other part has to do with Moscow.

Russia bullied Ukraine all summer long, with threats, customs slowdowns at the border and sanitation-related sanctions on chocolates and other imports — all of which at the time seemed to strengthen Ukraine’s resolve to turn westward to its European neighbors.

Maybe some folks feel an EU candidacy don’t mean much,
they don’t think to highly of the EU at the moment
Or some figure Ukraine will be on the waiting list

Those military folks I listen to, said they not surprise. The EU did the correct thing for them. Ukraine Twitter heads are thrilled then you have Russian folks commenting like, “the EU don’t know if they coming or going at the moment”

for as more Russia getting Ukrainian real-estate ….

there’s a few things I see

first thing is the road from Bakhmut towards Lysychansk, is about a day or two from being altered….(good chance it is now, I haven’t check the reliable source yet, Ukraine MOD)

My thinking is, once Lysychansk get controlled, Russia likely have a ton of battalions to relocate to Kharsion. That allows the movement to head east along the coast.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This the games those folks play…

Ukraine said they mined the water…but blames Russia for mining the waters

Turkey blame Ukraine for mines appearing on their beach….

Russia said there’s no blockage by then Ukraine needs to clear the waters for the transfers

Ukraine admit they don’t waNt to clear the water, in fear off cleared path for Russia
It was also stated the best and faster route is thru Belarus but the EU would have to ease sanctions….

But you have Mr. Keep the conflict going Johnson saying this…

UK says it can assist with de-mining operation around Ukraine's Black Sea coast to release food supplies
From CNN’s Arnaud Siad in London
The United Kingdom is willing to assist with a de-mining operation around Ukraine’s Black Sea coast in order to free food supplies, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Thursday.
"I don't want to get into the technical or military details, but you can take it from what we have already done in supplying equipment to the Ukrainians to help to protect themselves that we are certainly talking to them about what we can do at a technical level to help de-mine Odesa,” Johnson said, speaking to Reuters from Kigali, Rwanda, during an official visit.
''[Russian President] Putin is holding 23 million tons of grain to ransom. It is absolutely unconscionable. That supply could help people around the world, it could help some of the poorest countries in the world. What I am trying to argue is, I'm trying to say is it is not, it won't necessarily be decisive but it can make a big difference,” he added.
Some context: International leaders have condemned Russia's blockade of Black Sea ports, which the United Nations said could lead to millions experiencing famine or famine-like conditions around the globe. Satellite images have also shown what appear to be Russian ships taking stolen grain from Crimea to a port in Syria.
Earlier Thursday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said the crisis would have already been resolved if Ukraine and Western allies de-mined the ports.
"There is a job of work to be done. We are working with the Turks, with other European friends and allies to see what we can do. I think what the UK possibly has to offer, most of all, is expertise when it comes to maritime insurance, and a lot of expertise in moving goods through should we say contested areas of the sea,” Johnson also said

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe some folks feel an EU candidacy don’t mean much,
they don’t think to highly of the EU at the moment
Or some figure Ukraine will be on the waiting list

Those military folks I listen to, said they not surprise. The EU did the correct thing for them. Ukraine Twitter heads are thrilled then you have Russian folks commenting like, “the EU don’t know if they coming or going at the moment”

for as more Russia getting Ukrainian real-estate ….

there’s a few things I see

first thing is the road from Bakhmut towards Lysychansk, is about a day or two from being altered….(good chance it is now, I haven’t check the reliable source yet, Ukraine MOD)

My thinking is, once Lysychansk get controlled, Russia likely have a ton of battalions to relocate to Kharsion. That allows the movement to head east along the coast.

2014 was literally over the desire for connections to the EU not officially starting the path to membership but somehow it isn't a big deal. I can't wait to hear that having Finland and Sweden in NATO were actually Russian objectives for the conflict. :smh: :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
2014 was literally over the desire for connections to the EU not officially starting the path to membership but somehow it isn't a big deal. I can't wait to hear that having Finland and Sweden in NATO were actually Russian objectives for the conflict. :smh: :lol:

oh don’t get me wrong, that wasn’t from any Russian officials

just people going back and forward on twitter

How would you hear that… when NATO been the issues since before BGOL was created?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That word play is something serious….

everyone and their mama know forces will likely regroup(route troops, move equipment) once Donbas is secured

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh don’t get me wrong, that wasn’t from any Russian officials

just people going back and forward on twitter

How would you hear that… when NATO been the issues since before BGOL was created?

Speaking of russophile twitter, any updates on the 50 generals killed or the 214 American mercenaries? :lol: Like I said, I fully expect to hear Russia has already destroyed 345 of the additional MLRS announced today. :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm solidly of the opinion that none of this makes sense, period. From RU's denazification justification for attacking, to UK's claim that they are a bastion of democracy and their defeat would signal the demise of western civilization.

maybe I’m looking to deep
Into this shit but look at this paragraph…
These fuckers are in cahoots with each other :lol: :lol:

“The Kremlin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov says Russia is carefully recording the use of each Western-supplied weapon to ensure Ukraine fulfils its promise of not launching an attack into Russia.”

from another article I just read about Ukraine begging ass

“"There is no single region in Ukraine which is considered totally safe because they have missiles with the distance that allows them to shoot any target within the whole Ukraine," Arakhamia added.”

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Speaking of russophile twitter, any updates on the 50 generals killed or the 214 American mercenaries? :lol: Like I said, I fully expect to hear Russia has already destroyed 345 of the additional MLRS announced today. :lol:

nope that general story didn’t go anywhere…

not even like that Wagner wipeout story, I did see a confirmation that some where killed along with some injured(maybe 3 and

345 :lol: :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They gonna give out “A+” for the home grades

17 hr 8 min ago
EU candidates "have to do homework" before moving to the next stage, commission president says
From CNN’s Arnaud Siad and Chris Liakos

a68e73f8-d282-4e22-b770-e4fbe00e89f7.jpg

President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen talks to media in Brussels, on Thursday. (Thierry Monasse/Getty Images)

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said that European Union candidate countries have “homework” to do before the next stage of the of the accession process.
Speaking during a short press conference alongside French President Emmanuel Macron and European Council President Charles Michel following EU’s decision to grant Ukraine and Moldova EU candidate status, she said:
“The countries all have to do homework before moving to the next stage of the accession process but I am convinced that they will all move as swiftly as possible and work as hard as possible to implement the necessary reforms.”
She added that today’s decision strengthens Ukraine and Moldova, plus Georgia — which the EU is ready to grant candidate status once the outstanding priorities are addressed — “in the face of Russian aggression and it strengthens the European Union because it shows once again to the world that the European Union is united and strong in the face of external threats”
“It’s a very strong message which is being sent out. A message of unity, of determination in political terms,” Michel added.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What the fuck this means,

“may have to attempt withdrawal”

It means you fuckers, waited to long to retreat your forces

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Lithuania pointed at the EU saying they the reason for the block, the EU trying to say Lithuanians acted on their own….

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nope that general story didn’t go anywhere…

not even like that Wagner wipeout story, I did see a confirmation that some where killed along with some injured(maybe 3 and

345 :lol: :lol:

How is the real story about the Wagner base being hit the "same" as one made from whole cloth about 50 generals being killed in a day? :smh:

lyxvgyermi791.png

If you haven't noticed by now, the only Russian advantage that has held up is their ability to manipulate the "free thinking". :smh::lol:

Russia has suffered officer loses not seen since WWII so of course they killed 5x as many generals as the Ukrainians in a single day just like they have killed 214 US mercenaries. They also still have all of the NATO generals and American VIPs from Azovstal but they dont want to humiliate the west by parading them around. :smh::lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
How is the real story about the Wagner base being hit the "same" as one made from whole cloth about 50 generals being killed in a day? :smh:

lyxvgyermi791.png

If you haven't noticed by now, the only Russian advantage that has held up is their ability to manipulate the "free thinking". :smh::lol:

Russia has suffered officer loses not seen since WWII so of course they killed 5x as many generals as the Ukrainians in a single day just like they have killed 214 US mercenaries. They also still have all of the NATO generals and American VIPs from Azovstal but they dont want to humiliate the west by parading them around. :smh::lol:

just saying the 300 or so from what I saw was actually like 10 and a number injured

for as the 50 generals, the story I read was that a couple civilians were injured in that area…

but I find myself waiting for the Ukraine MOD to put out statements(for my confirmation) since folks say Russian fabrication is next level

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I wonder how true this is, there was an article that Zaluzhny want to pull the troops from Severodonesk two weeks ago and form a front line around Lisichansk but Z man send more troops into Severodonesk