BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn. Kinda makes sense. I was wondering why that nigga Bivol left Russia ten years ago. lol

dmitrybivoltraining_1gtsoeakbd8lh1x4sfna9gyao7.jpg

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FULL DISCLOSURE:

Even though I hate Putin. Even though I talk shit about #bigruskie, I really feel sorry for these people. I do not want to see them get killed.

Just like they say, you can't play boxing. Well you can't play war neither. A lot of these people will end up doing something stupid and wind up getting themselves and their fellow members killed easily. Putin sending these folks to die and its a shame.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FULL DISCLOSURE:

Even though I hate Putin. Even though I talk shit about #bigruskie, I really feel sorry for these people. I do not want to see them get killed.

Just like they say, you can't play boxing. Well you can't play war neither. A lot of these people will end up doing something stupid and wind up getting themselves and their fellow members killed easily. Putin sending these folks to die and its a shame.

Yeah, I am a bit conflicted as these people are too poor to buy their way out or leave and also too uneducated to understand that they have been lied to.

That said, a good portion fully support this bullshit. So, for them:

f1e.png

:lol:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I am a bit conflicted as these people are too poor to buy their way out or leave and also too uneducated to understand that they have been lied to.

That said, a good portion fully support this bullshit. So, for them:

f1e.png

:lol:
Those people have the same mentality of Trump supporters in the United States.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
GOP learned from the best at psyops...
Russia is facing a severe baby shortage. This is going to get worse because a lot of those people going over to the Ukraine is going to get killed. American CAC’s you are on this depopulation train too so take notes from Russia.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They can't equip and supply a few hundred thousand but now they are going to handle an additional 1.2MM? :smh: :lol:

From right before the "special operation"

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I mean I can only imagine the amount of casualties when they get issued their weapons and ammo :lol:

Sweet jeebus!!!!
Yep those mofos are going to kill each other before they make it to the border of Ukraine.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Putin has shown how weak Russia really is, mass amount of soldiers and out of date equipment lost now they are drafting people some who are 60+ :smh: Makes you wonder what their present day nuclear program really looks. After all the propaganda parades of soldiers and weapons over the years and then getting murder by what he considered a easy target.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Putin has shown how weak Russia really is, mass amount of soldiers and out of date equipment lost now they are drafting people some who are 60+ :smh: Makes you wonder what their present day nuclear program really looks. After all the propaganda parades of soldiers and weapons over the years and then getting murder by what he considered a easy target.
Yep, their nuclear program may be fucked up right now. Hell they may push the button and their Shit wouldn’t even launch.