BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
the way President Z, begging ass go online on varies zoom meet and greet, you’d think they never had any weapons…

but if this graph is 75% accurate, it sho why so many talking head say,
“The weapons won’t change the outcome”
“Someone needs to trace these weapons”
“Ukraine just getting what they lost”

And so on

we just talking about the weapons, we gonna do just like we did when I first post this, act like we don’t see the dead body count :lol:

This the Ukraine numbers that had me :oops::oops:

remember I said unofficial but likely official
Seem like the numbers came from Ukraine personal
FSxKICxX0AMkWrj

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully those missing Americans are simply lost and making their way back to
the lines.

Otherwise...

uh oh..

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russia is interested in reaching political and diplomatic agreements on Ukraine as soon as possible, but the negotiations remain frozen by Kiev, the secretary of Russia’s Security Council Nikolay Patrushev said at a meeting of the BRICS countries’ high representatives in charge of security issues on Wednesday.

"Russia is interested in reaching political and diplomatic agreements as soon as possible, which would make it possible to end hostilities. However, the negotiations between Moscow and Kiev are currently frozen by the Ukrainian side," Patrushev said.

"It was destructive actions by the United States, Britain and their allies that resulted in the termination of the Russian-Ukrainian dialogue," he added.

I wonder why nobody wants to negotiate. More importantly, why is Russia (100% winning etc. :rolleyes: ) publishing this on state media unless...:smh::lol:

I know this is state media but we are a few weeks from Russia saying they are fighting Ukraine, the US, UK and all of humanity... :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
the bridges that connection

I think this is the one which is close to the Avot chemical plant…

this Bridge is only crossable but foot or with light equipment

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hell they had 5 negotiations meetings
long as Boris Johnson ain’t around
they might can have a Civilized conversation

them Russians gonna spin it all kinda ways

whatever Foreign fighter they capture homeland will get added to the list

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I never looked as either side a winner or loser but if this is true

I know for damn sho, I might change my thinking

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder what has Girkin so irritated and more defeatist than usual? :smh: :lol:

… I applied to myself a moratorium on criticising Putin personally as a commander-in-chief at the moment, up until the end of this war. Therefore, if another shameful rout happens which will end up with our total defeat, then that’s one thing. Before that moment I presume we should not be provoking the situation similar to February 1917. But we still must clearly imagine and tell people about this, that if there is no change of at least a part of the team, which right now are not just thieves and thieves – they have no one else, and not just scumbags, but they also failed everything that was tasked to them – completely failed the intelligence, both political and military, the army is unable to fight properly, the FSB cannot catch the criminals who are running abroad in droves…

have you heard of one Gazprom top manager who joined the “Russian Legion” in Ukraine? Of course, it’s a fake structure but still. President’s press secretary names Urgant *a famous TV presenter* a “good patriot” who openly pours sh*t on Russia and openly supports Ukraine. He returned back to sell his property and no one is even trying to arrest him. It is also a question to FSB and anyone else, to the prosecution office… If this change doesn’t happen, Putin will at best end like Milosevic, in the worst case – like Qaddafi.

But sadly he is not alone, with him the whole country can end, and transformation of the Russian Federation into Libya where everyone is fighting everyone is more than likely, coupled with a partial foreign occupation and with a complete final collapse of the country, and deprivation of remnants of sovereignty, and any perspectives of returning this sovereignty. It’s also cold here – in the first winter we’ll have so many casualties that… no war has brought as many. So I hope there is at least some good sense remaining, and we will see the change of leadership, at least partial, and the martial law, and mobilisation, and generally adequate actions on both military and diplomatic fields. If that doesn’t happen, this “great team”, it can only steal, loot and lose. And won’t bring anything but the total defeat.

This the Gazprom VP

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Did you read the article referenced? :lol:
Yes sir… i noticed them fucks surely trying to hide them numbers

Apparently they got 1 million people ready and another 2 million they can pull from but they won’t tell you them draft percentages

also Ukraine ain’t trying to head to the negotiating table because they don’t have nothing to stand on but it’s folks making it seems that Russia is desperate

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes sir… i noticed them fucks surely trying to hide them numbers

Apparently they got 1 million people ready and another 2 million they can pull from but they won’t tell you them draft percentages

also Ukraine ain’t trying to head to the negotiating table because they don’t have nothing to stand on but it’s folks making it seems that Russia is desperate

Hide what numbers and what "draft percentages" are you taking about?

Again, this is from TASS:

As Nikolay Patrushev notes, Russia is interested in reaching political and diplomatic agreements as soon as possible,

Russia is interested in reaching political and diplomatic agreements on Ukraine as soon as possible, but the negotiations remain frozen by Kiev, the secretary of Russia’s Security Council Nikolay Patrushev said at a meeting of the BRICS countries’ high representatives in charge of security issues on Wednesday.
"Russia is interested in reaching political and diplomatic agreements as soon as possible, which would make it possible to end hostilities. However, the negotiations between Moscow and Kiev are currently frozen by the Ukrainian side," Patrushev said.

Why would a "winning" Russia release this on state media when none of their strategic goals for the invasion have been accomplished? Patrushev is the former FSB director and one of the biggest proponents of the war initially. None of this makes sense as Ukraine has zero incentive to negotiate and Russia could unilaterally end the war today just as they started it...

Reactions: BKF

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Macron declares 'Ukraine must win' amid fears France, Germany and Italy will push for unjust peace
Three leaders travel together by night train to Ukrainian capital after President of France said it was vital not to humiliate Russia

Emmanuel Macron declared that Ukraine "must win" the war against Russia amid fears the leaders of France, Germany and Italy would use their historic visit to Kyiv to put Volodymyr Zelensky under pressure to accept an unjust peace deal from Vladimir Putin.

Olaf Scholz, Mario Draghi and Mr Macron travelled together by night train to the Ukrainian capital after the President of France said this month it was vital not to humiliate Russia and criticism that their dealings with Mr Putin are too deferential.

"France has been alongside Ukraine since day one," Mr Macron said on the visit to the wartorn country, "We stand with the Ukrainians without ambiguity. Ukraine must resist and win,"

"France and Europe have stood alongside Ukraine and its population by providing military aid and equipment, defensive and then offensive," he said and mentioned French-made self-propelled howitzers, which have recently entered the battlefield.

"We want to show not only solidarity, but also assure that the help that we're organising - financial, humanitarian, but also, when it comes to weapons - will continue," Mr Scholz told the Bild newspaper.

"And that we will continue it as long as it is necessary for Ukraine's fight," he added.

Again, russia's own justification for the "special operation" in addition to "denazification" was that it was needed to stop the expansion of the EU/NATO. Here we are 100+ days later and both are on the path toward expansion. According to russophile media, wasn't this supposed to be the trip where the West would drag Ukraine to the negotiating table? :lol: Recall, the sanctions that actually help russia / divided Europe/ etc. :smh::lol:
I also eagerly await the North Korean style missile attacks on Kyiv that now occur whenever there are visiting dignitaries or a set back in the East. :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hide what numbers and what "draft percentages" are you taking about?

Again, this is from TASS:

As Nikolay Patrushev notes, Russia is interested in reaching political and diplomatic agreements as soon as possible,

Why would a "winning" Russia release this on state media when none of their strategic goals for the invasion have been accomplished? Patrushev is the former FSB director and one of the biggest proponents of the war initially. None of this makes sense as Ukraine has zero incentive to negotiate and Russia could unilaterally end the war today just as they started it...

why put that out

maybe a PR move showing their partners that we trying to come to a agreement via diplomacy…

They had talks 2week after the operation started… so talking is key
(When Z killed two of his top brass members, because they wanted to negotiate with Russia) I know you remember that

Everyone know it Better for the United States I mean president z to have an agreement vs Russia capturing the whole place

not sure if you know this character but this was his recent words
FVXNjG8WUAAoVry

“Arakhamia contended, is the weaponry and ammunition to match Russia in "one of the biggest fights of the 21st century." He said: "We have the people trained to attack, to counterattack, but we need weapons for this."

• "Our negotiating position is actually quite weak, so we don't want to sit at the table if we are in this position. We need to reverse it in some way," Arakhamia said, stressing the need for a counter-operation to regain lost territory.”

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The last time he was this angry was when his son was deported from the US last week. :smh: :lol:

Vladimir Putin lackey Dmitry Medvedev, Russia’s former president and the deputy chairman of the country’s Security Council, took to Telegram on Wednesday to suggest Ukraine might not “exist on the world map” in two years. The post appeared to be the latest in a series of genocidal anti-Ukraine comments, coming just a few days after Medvedev called Ukrainians “bastards and scum.” Noting that he had read reports of Ukraine seeking a lend-lease plan with Western allies for gas imports, Medvedev took issue with Kyiv reportedly vowing to pay back the West in two years time. “Question. Who said that in two years Ukraine will even exist on the world map?” he wrote.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why put that out

maybe a PR move showing their partners that we trying to come to a agreement via diplomacy…

They had talks 2week after the operation started… so talking is key
(When Z killed two of his top brass members, because they wanted to negotiate with Russia) I know you remember that

Everyone know it Better for the United States I mean president z to have an agreement vs Russia capturing the whole place

not sure if you know this character but this was his recent words
FVXNjG8WUAAoVry

“Arakhamia contended, is the weaponry and ammunition to match Russia in "one of the biggest fights of the 21st century." He said: "We have the people trained to attack, to counterattack, but we need weapons for this."

• "Our negotiating position is actually quite weak, so we don't want to sit at the table if we are in this position. We need to reverse it in some way," Arakhamia said, stressing the need for a counter-operation to regain lost territory.”

What about the past 100 days leads you to believe Russia has a chance at capturing Ukraine and who exactly is the PR audience for Russia given what has occurred over the last few months ? The highest recent estimate is that Russia may have 320K in Ukraine now. That isnt nearly enough troops and we can see the consequences in real time. They are in a far worse situation now 100+ days in then they were in the opening days of the conflict. These are the Russian positions on February 26th the same day it was reported that Zelensky refused to accept a US offer to be evacuated:

FMkX474XoAcWFAn

I think the tide of the conflict is pretty easy to read as one side is almost completely dependent on the West for military hardware at this point. In the same way nothing flowed to Kyiv in the opening days of the war, the fact that massive new shipments of equipment were announced today and yesterday should give insight into what everyone is seeing; Nobody in the West is going to back a loser.

As for Arakhamia, he is saying the same thing as everyone else regarding negotiations. Nobody from Ukraine is prepared to negotiate for anything but a restoration of the February 24th borders. Obviously, russia is not going to agree to that. Further, if Ukraine recaptures that territory ,what exactly is there to negotiate with Russia about?

Ukranian Defense minister Reznikov on all of this earlier today:

Ukrainian military forces will liberate the entire territory of the country from Russian invaders, including Crimea.

“We are going to liberate all our territories, all of it all, including Crimea. Crimea is a strategic objective for Ukraine because it's Ukrainian territory. But we will move step by step,” Defense Minister of Ukraine Oleksii Reznikov told CNN in an interview.

Reznikov said the first step would be stabilization of the situation on the ground to prevent further losses against Russian forces. The second stage, he said, is to push Russian forces back to their positions before the invasion on February 24.

Only in the 3rd stage, the minister stressed, would there be discussions with Ukraine's partners on how to liberate territories, including Crimea.
When asked if attempting to recapture Crimea by military means would further provoke Russia – which considers Crimea to be part of the Russian Federation – Reznikov said that was not a consideration.

"It doesn't matter. Because they [Russians] will see that in Kherson, they will see it in Zaporizhzhia, they will also see it in Mariupol…. but these are Ukrainian lands, and Crimea is also Ukrainian land, no matter what," he said.

This is the meeting that occurred yesterday:

All of the ultra nationalists telegram channels etc are really upset yesterday/today because they predicted what we have seen in terms of increases in shipment of arms and statements of support. This was just retweeted by Girkin:

The interesting thing about this is that we don't have to simply prognosticate. We can see in real time who is right/wrong just as we have the last few months.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The crazy part is that the Ukrainian air force is still operational. Obviously the US has the biggest amount of planes/carriers etc. but Russia is 2nd overall. The fact that Ukraine has a smaller air force than Iraq (seriously) but is still operational at this point is a miracle.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since the Russian army attacked Ukraine nearly four months ago, thousands of civilians have been killed and whole towns reduced to rubble, while millions of Ukrainians have fled their homes.

But on Thursday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov looked me in the eye and told me things were not as they seemed.
"We didn't invade Ukraine," he claimed.

"We declared a special military operation because we had absolutely no other way of explaining to the West that dragging Ukraine into Nato was a criminal act."

Since Russia invaded Ukraine on 24 February, Mr Lavrov has given only a few interviews to Western media.
He repeated the official Kremlin line that there were Nazis in Ukraine. Russian officials often claim that their military is "de-Nazifying" the country. Mr Lavrov caused uproar recently when he tried to justify the Nazi slur regarding Ukraine's president, who is Jewish, by making the ridiculous claim that Adolf Hitler had "Jewish blood".

I quoted to him an official United Nations report about the Ukrainian village of Yahidne, in Chernihiv region, which states that "360 residents, including 74 children and five persons with disabilities, were forced by Russian armed forces to stay for 28 days in the basement of a school… There were no toilet facilities, water…10 older people died".

"Is that fighting Nazis?" I asked.

Denazifying with nazis and enlarging NATO in response to the threat of NATO. Peak Lavrov :smh: :lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
When playing real life C.O.D. GETS REAL

Two American fighters are missing in Ukraine and feared captured

220615144353-drueke-huynh-split-super-169.jpg

Alexander John-Robert Drueke (L), and Andy Tai Ngoc Huyn (R) are missing in Ukraine.

(CNN)Two Americans fighting alongside Ukrainian forces north of Kharkiv have been missing for nearly a week and there are fears that they may have been captured by Russian forces, according to their families and a fellow fighter.
The men are Alexander John-Robert Drueke, 39, from Tuscaloosa, Alabama and Andy Tai Ngoc Huynh, 27, from Hartselle, Alabama.
A man who is acting as the team's sergeant, who wished to remain anonymous for security reasons, provided CNN with photos of both men's passports and their entry stamps into Ukraine. The man said that their unit was fighting under the command of Ukraine's 92nd mechanized brigade on June 9, near the town of Izbytske.
Drueke and Huynh, he said, went missing during the battle and subsequent search missions failed to find any remains. A post on a Russian propaganda channel on Telegram the following day claimed that two Americans had been captured near Kharkiv. "It was absolute chaos," he told CNN. "There was about a hundred plus infantry advancing on our positions. We had a T72 firing on people from 30, 40 meters away."
Bunny Drueke, Alexander's mother, told CNN that "they are presumed to be prisoners of war, but that has not been confirmed."
She said the US Embassy to Ukraine has not been able to verify whether her son has been captured. "They have not been able to verify that he's with the Russians. All that they can verify is that he is missing at this point," she said. "They stay in close touch with me, and I have every confidence that they are working on the situation."
Huynh's fiance, Joy Black, told CNN, "We don't want to make assumptions about what might have happened at this time. Obviously they're looking at several scenarios. And one of them is that they might have been captured. But we don't have absolute confirmation of that at this time."
A US State Department spokesperson said on Wednesday that they "are aware of unconfirmed reports of two U.S. citizens captured in Ukraine."
"We are closely monitoring the situation and are in contact with Ukrainian authorities," the spokesperson said. "Due to privacy considerations, we have no further comment."
The White House said Wednesday that they can't confirm the reports, however, National Security Council coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby said that "if it's true, we'll do everything we can to get them safely home."
Both Bunny Drueke and Black told CNN that their last communication with their loved ones was on June 8, when the men told them that they would be going offline for a few days for a mission.

CONTINUED:
Two American fighters Drueke and Huynh are missing in Ukraine and feared captured - CNN

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What about the past 100 days leads you to believe Russia has a chance at capturing Ukraine and who exactly is the PR audience for Russia given what has occurred over the last few months ? The highest recent estimate is that Russia may have 320K in Ukraine now. That isnt nearly enough troops and we can see the consequences in real time. They are in a far worse situation now 100+ days in then they were in the opening days of the conflict. These are the Russian positions on February 26th the same day it was reported that Zelensky refused to accept a US offer to be evacuated:

FMkX474XoAcWFAn

I think the tide of the conflict is pretty easy to read as one side is almost completely dependent on the West for military hardware at this point. In the same way nothing flowed to Kyiv in the opening days of the war, the fact that massive new shipments of equipment were announced today and yesterday should give insight into what everyone is seeing; Nobody in the West is going to back a loser.

As for Arakhamia, he is saying the same thing as everyone else regarding negotiations. Nobody from Ukraine is prepared to negotiate for anything but a restoration of the February 24th borders. Obviously, russia is not going to agree to that. Further, if Ukraine recaptures that territory ,what exactly is there to negotiate with Russia about?

Ukranian Defense minister Reznikov on all of this earlier today:

Ukrainian military forces will liberate the entire territory of the country from Russian invaders, including Crimea.

“We are going to liberate all our territories, all of it all, including Crimea. Crimea is a strategic objective for Ukraine because it's Ukrainian territory. But we will move step by step,” Defense Minister of Ukraine Oleksii Reznikov told CNN in an interview.

Reznikov said the first step would be stabilization of the situation on the ground to prevent further losses against Russian forces. The second stage, he said, is to push Russian forces back to their positions before the invasion on February 24.

Only in the 3rd stage, the minister stressed, would there be discussions with Ukraine's partners on how to liberate territories, including Crimea.
When asked if attempting to recapture Crimea by military means would further provoke Russia – which considers Crimea to be part of the Russian Federation – Reznikov said that was not a consideration.

"It doesn't matter. Because they [Russians] will see that in Kherson, they will see it in Zaporizhzhia, they will also see it in Mariupol…. but these are Ukrainian lands, and Crimea is also Ukrainian land, no matter what," he said.

This is the meeting that occurred yesterday:

All of the ultra nationalists telegram channels etc are really upset yesterday/today because they predicted what we have seen in terms of increases in shipment of arms and statements of support. This was just retweeted by Girkin:

The interesting thing about this is that we don't have to simply prognosticate. We can see in real time who is right/wrong just as we have the last few months.

I feel there’s no way in hell Ukraine can keep this going until December at this rate.

losing a battalion a month,
Not replenishing your army with worthy troops
(Not even 50% of the citizens show up from the mailed out draft request. If I remember correctly the number is 30%)
Come September, President Z man gonna politely ask for enough weapons to supply his army, Poland and anyone else ….(his last request was more than they started the war with, if not it sounds good :lol:)
Russia finally about to get another supplier of microchips…

Arakhamia saying we don’t have nothing to hold over their heads, so we can’t demand nothing.
the whole time they been saying give us our land back & recall every single troop, then we can talk…. Like wtf
Russia have taken more land,

hell Kherson trying to be part of the Russian Federation and Putin ain’t even focus on them at the moment.

if President Z, was smart he’d say fine let’s end this, you have everywhere that’s under y’all control….

that would leave UK the port of Odesa,
What I’ve read and heard is this area is very very important to Russians. Seem like many wish Odesa could’ve been Part of the RF more than any other city.

now the DMOU remarks was my the reason I always Felt there would never be a winner or loser

Russia capture land then Ukraine recapture later
But the way Ukraine lost all those
Weapons that they had in Feb along with the troop count… idk

Man them folks sending them weapons to Ukraine to get new stuff….

hey bro I’m send them this, then you can send them that and we gonna get this and that… :lol:

I’m come back and chat with you… I just saw some interesting shit

time to start that biolabs talk up
:hellyea: :hellyea: