BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
FZMFOaOVQAApTIM

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:scared::scared::scared::scared:

Sands. Meat grinder
14:10 08/02/2022
Author: Serhiy Gnezdilov
original.jpg

What is there to lose, what else can be taken from me on the sixth day of my personal hell, in Pisky, a kilometer from the first street of Donetsk, Ukraine? The bodies of those who were dearer to me than my family are lying under the heat in the trenches, broken by 152 caliber. As I wrote earlier, 6,500 shells per damn village in less than a day.

It's been six such days already, and I can't imagine how even a small number of our infantry survived in this barrage of enemy fire.
No, I'm not whining.
Two mortars 82 and 120 are working on our side.
Sometimes he wakes up and "sneezes" two artillery barrels in the direction of Donetsk.
We hardly respond. There is no counter-battery fire, from the word go, the enemy puts artillery shells in our trenches without any problems, dismantles very strong, concrete positions in tens of minutes, pushing our defense line without pause or minimal rest.
The day before yesterday, it broke, and a river of two or three hundred was poured. I will not publish any statistics, it is forbidden in our country, but you have no idea the number and percentage of losses.
This is a hell of a meat grinder, where the battalion simply holds back the onslaught with their bodies.
For almost a week, we have been waiting for at least some kind of help that would hit the enemy's artillery, we, I repeat, are being fired with impunity with everything that the Russian military system is rich in, the aviation was working today.
Я пишаюсь керівництвом батальйону, яке залишилось тут, з нами. Комбат з нами, всі з нами, контужені, легкі трьохсоті, перев’язавшись повертаються через пару годин на позиції, якщо можна так назвати ці бездонні вирви.
Йде війна.
Але без контрбатарейної боротьби вона перетворюється на безглузду м‘ясорубку, де перемелюється за день шалена кількість нашої піхоти.
Ви точно хотіли правду? Ось вона, гола правда.
Їде резерв на позицію, закривати прорив собою, а через п‘ять хвилин з 15 людей цілим залишається один.
Тіла лежать. Якщо легкий 300, може, повезе, заникаєшся, і пішки вийдеш, дістанешся медиків.
Везли щойно трохсотого. Він всю дорогу кричав: - Де підтримка? Де артилерія? Чому нас кинули? Чому нас ніхто не прикрив?
Я не знаю, друже, чому нас ніхто не прикрив… Він кричить, а мені соромно, що я досі цілий і неушкоджений, лише пару разів добряче глухануло.
I threw up, I'm sorry, and I'm back in action.
All reserves are destroyed, military equipment is on fire, the enemy approaches and without any problems occupies our positions after another barrage of artillery.
Right now we are losing the Sands, all our human and material resources are almost exhausted.
Denys, a resident of Mariupol, who told me "well, I believe the arrestee, we will return everything very soon" is dead. He was wounded twice, they tied him up right in the trench, they told him, Denchyk, go to the evacuation, but he answered "guys, I won't abandon you."
Both wounded for the first time, and after the second wounding, he continued to shoot back.
We still haven't taken his body. On the ruins of the Sands, he lies with his arms outstretched and his gaze frozen. He asks for revenge. How can I refuse his latest request? How can we all leave Dan?
I believe that Dimka survived after all. Because he could not die, having recently returned from the hospital, having just proposed to his girlfriend. They say that after one of the parishes he simply disappeared. It fell asleep with earth. But, I believe that this is a mistake, and he is alive. Foolish hope and expectation.
I know, my country does not like to think aloud. But, I was left with no choice between victory and arrest. The truth should be heard, not whispers in the kitchen. Of course, he will fly separately for this post, because how? Yes, does the state lie to its own citizens?
I won't be surprised if someone says today: "Kremlin agent Sirozh told me about the brilliant plan of the victors on the Donetsk front, let's hang him on the Peacemaker."
I amused to say that everything is under control. Now in Pisky, everything is not under anyone's control, but for some reason the situation is being hushed up.
Clap broken bells while we cover the Sands with bodies.
We need artillery.
Give us something here to hold on to.
Sergey Hnezdilov

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First Orban, now Le Pen: the sanctions are so ineffective that we demand that they be removed. :smh: :lol:

As has been posted before, reality:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I don’t believe this, they probably doing this in secret so folks don’t complain and protest.

The winter coming and Germany leaders looking around like wtf….. one official suggesting opening up Norm 2

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Iran is in play to supply turbines in the near future

Gazporm said they ain’t gonna be playing with the Germans and Canadians

:hithead::hithead::hithead:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It seems these turbines are damn near the Identical with the Iran’s being slightly more efficient at 3% whatever that means.

Seem like Iran use the same technology to create their turbines as Germany.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anti-vax Twitter accounts pushing food crisis misinformation, study finds
Research says conspiracy theorists shifting from QAnon and Covid to disinformation about crisis caused by Russia’s war in Ukraine

Twitter accounts that have promoted QAnon and anti-vaccine conspiracy theories are switching focus and increasingly spreading disinformation about the global food crisis caused by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, according to a new study.

The research by the Network Contagion Research Institute (NCRI), found that conspiracy theorist social media accounts started pushing the idea that western countries are responsible for the interruption of wheat, barley and maize exports from Ukraine.

Shocking :rolleyes: The same thing has happened on here as has been pointed out by myself and countless others.:smh:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ukraine conflict a civil war?

This was reports right before the operation started.
Seem like west Ukraine don’t really fuck with the east Ukrainians.

seem like many of the soldiers who asked to be shipped out of Donbas are the folks from the west.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was all over telegram a few days back but it seemed unbelievable so I didn't post it. Now, we have confirmation.

Still debate over whether the cause was an actual Ukranian attack or just Russian incompetence. :smh:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I didn’t understand the move to strength Kherson for an offensive attack while weaken the Donbas resistance.

now the DPR/LPR and Wagner found a weak spot link in the chain and broke it

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn’t understand the move to strength Kherson for an offensive attack while weaken the Donbas resistance.

now the DPR/LPR and Wagner found a weak spot link in the chain and broke it

Well the notion is, Ukraine has been eliminating Russia’s armory depots in the region and crippling its ability to reinforce themselves for thousands of miles. This is all compounding the logistical challenges Russia is facing right now. Unless their Chinese, Iranian or N. Korean buddies do a massive air drop for them within the next coming weeks, I could see this getting uglier for them. They literally can’t move, been sitting ducks for weeks.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Well the notion is, Ukraine has been eliminating Russia’s armory depots in the region and crippling its ability to reinforce themselves for thousands of miles. This is all compounding the logistical challenges Russia is facing right now. Unless their Chinese, Iranian or N. Korean buddies do a massive air drop for them within the next coming weeks, I could see this getting uglier for them. They literally can’t move, been sitting ducks for weeks.
Along with this type of trench work from the Ukraine side…
Ain’t no storming that shit

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I know the beggar boy didn’t try to one up Nancy P trip to Taiwan by saying this bullshit yesterday.

:lol: :lol:

guess that was his, “Hey remember me, I’m still here, don’t forget about us” moment,

dude don’t have no shame

I know both sides go to extreme lengths to alternate facts but this ninja right here is a trip

a month ago he had 700k
and was arranged a force of 1 million bodies

now on this day, Russia has advantages in manpower get the fuck outta here…

It’s clear as day they have the edge in artillery,
I remember folks say in here they would run out of ammo by mid March…

(Granted some Ukrainian military person, said back in April, Russia could fire at that outrageous pace for another year)

FZN5L4uXoAIcUGy
FZN5MLLXkAY3C7B
FZN5Md4XoAAqFZp
FZN5MvNWYAQ_Vou

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You probably already know but he is literally an apologist for anything crazy racist cac. :smh:

According to the Star, Hawley spoke up for the rights of militia members after the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing and defended L.A. police detective Mark Fuhrman against charges of racism following the trial of O.J. Simpson.
"Many of the people populating these movements are not radical, right-wing, pro-assault weapons freaks as they were originally stereotyped," Hawley wrote regarding militia groups following the bombing. "Dismissed by the media and treated with disdain by their elected leaders, these citizens come together and form groups that often draw more media fire as anti-government hate gatherings."

Hawley also argued in his writings that Fuhrman was unfairly called a racist after his use of racial slurs came to light during the Simpson trial.

"In this politically correct society, derogatory labels such as 'racist' are widely misused, and our ability to have open debate is eroding," he opined.

And totally unsurprisingly,

What these people want is power, they want to tell you what to do, they want to tell you what medicines to take and what not to take, they want to tell you how to live your life, they want to tell your children what they can do with their lives and how they should go to school and how you as a parent should raise them," Sen. Hawley said. "It is a massive power grab. That's what this has been about. That's what all these mandates are about. And that's really going to be Joe Biden's legacy."

https://khqa.com/news/state/senator...9-vaccine-mandates-as-a-democratic-power-grab

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think some talking head showed a trench map of Donbas

He suggested that the allied forces might opp to go around(try to encircle/ cut off supply routes) Avdiivka because it was apparently the most fortified city in all of Ukraine.

(I’m search for a trench map, I must say that map looked pretty tight. The detail to those trenches were A1)

FZSsDmIWYAELPWq

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You probably already know but he is literally an apologist for anything crazy racist cac. :smh:

According to the Star, Hawley spoke up for the rights of militia members after the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing and defended L.A. police detective Mark Fuhrman against charges of racism following the trial of O.J. Simpson.
"Many of the people populating these movements are not radical, right-wing, pro-assault weapons freaks as they were originally stereotyped," Hawley wrote regarding militia groups following the bombing. "Dismissed by the media and treated with disdain by their elected leaders, these citizens come together and form groups that often draw more media fire as anti-government hate gatherings."

Hawley also argued in his writings that Fuhrman was unfairly called a racist after his use of racial slurs came to light during the Simpson trial.

"In this politically correct society, derogatory labels such as 'racist' are widely misused, and our ability to have open debate is eroding," he opined.

And totally unsurprisingly,

What these people want is power, they want to tell you what to do, they want to tell you what medicines to take and what not to take, they want to tell you how to live your life, they want to tell your children what they can do with their lives and how they should go to school and how you as a parent should raise them," Sen. Hawley said. "It is a massive power grab. That's what this has been about. That's what all these mandates are about. And that's really going to be Joe Biden's legacy."

https://khqa.com/news/state/senator...9-vaccine-mandates-as-a-democratic-power-grab

oh yeah, very aware of what he's all about.

just was surprised his cac buddy senator called him out for his hypocrisy on his nato votes.