BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is from Austria. It shows the differences in views between the vaccinated/unvaccinated on the cause of the conflict.

I think you would see the same split on here

urcs6za64rd91.jpg

As terrible as the russians are at actual fighting, they are actually very good at psyops. They actually fucked up and made their own population anti-vaccine with how effective their anti vaccine bullshit was. :smh: :lol:

For more than a year, Russian-aligned troll factories overseeing thousands of social media accounts have been accused by Western countries and disinformation experts of spreading anti-vaccine messages in an aggressive campaign to spread conspiracy theories and cast doubt on Western coronavirus vaccines.

But the year-long offensive appears to have backfired.

Russian officials now worry that the anti-vaccine skepticism encouraged by the troll factories has spilled over and is partly responsible for the high level of vaccine hesitancy among Russians. Only 35% of the country’s population is fully vaccinated, despite the wide availability of the country’s home-grown Sputnik vaccine. Despite surging cases the uptake remains sluggish.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remember when folks were saying the Sanctions weren't working...

Well, someone took a deeper look

:yes:

The same authors had a piece on this in Foreign Policy:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Germany approves sale of 100 howitzers to Ukraine - Spiegel

KMW has already started manufacturing the howitzers, the Panzerhaubitze 2000 model, the full run of which which will take several years to complete, Spiegel said. It added that it was not yet clear when the first of the howitzers could be delivered.

Unprecedented and wild considering that Germany itself only has around 100+ in service.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a good read that explains how Russia it trying to weaponize gas exports:

In Russia’s strategic calculus, that means European governments must either face a severe economic and political crisis at home, or call a truce in their confrontation with Moscow, accommodating some of the Kremlin’s political demands on Ukraine, and lifting sanctions. But this strategy will only work if EU gas storage levels are minimal. That’s why it is so important for Russia to keep the filling rate as low as possible right now.

Russia's moves today

It will be interesting to see the response...

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A lot of people from regions like Tuva sign up to fight because they literally have no other options for work. They are not "ethnically" russian so them being killed in large numbers in Ukraine doesn't really matter to russians.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not posting the video but the reactions have been similar to that of the torture/execution of a Syrian that made Wagner famous in russia.

:smh:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ukraine mounts counteroffensive for what could be 'a major blow to the Russian war effort'
The Ukrainian Defense Ministry has called on Russian troops in Kherson to retreat, warning that they will be “annihilated” if they remain in the city.
220728-kherson-ukraine-mjf-1043-81033c.jpg

Ukraine has been laying the groundwork for weeks, amassing forces and weaponry, and now it says it is making gains in the country's south.
Bolstered by newly acquired long-range weapons from the West, the country's forces, which long vowed to launch a counteroffensive, have destroyed key Russian targets in the Ukrainian city of Kherson.

Russian troops are “virtually cut off” by the counteroffensive, which is “gaining momentum,” the British Defense Ministry said in its daily intelligence briefing Thursday.

At least three bridges on the Dnipro River have been damaged, it said, adding that the strategic Antonivsky Bridge used to transport supplies to the southern city was likely “unusable.” As a result, Russia’s 49th Army stationed west of the river was “highly vulnerable,” it said.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As things continue to go off the rails militarily, they will continue to lash out like this just like they have in Syria and during the Chechen wars before that. :smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As the military situation continues to spiral downward, they will do what they do best other than psyops. :smh:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Russia is plundering gold in Sudan to boost Putin's war effort in Ukraine

How Russia could be stealing over $13 billion of gold a year from Sudan

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raw all the women in this video (except the last one)

If you are in London, they all live in Belgravia but go to Westfield and they are everywhere too. :smh: My wife almost slapped one at the little champagne bar they used to have over there. :smh: :lol:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
I pop in here every few days, to see people still posting stories suggesting that Ukraine is somehow “winning” this war. LOL.

The war is lost. Biden made one of the biggest political blunders in modern history, China is now emboldened and threatening to shoot down Pelosis plane, Russia is now seen once again as a superpower, and the world economy is fucked.

All because we chose to listen to a liar like Zelensky, and believe Twitter memes over hundreds of years of military history.

The only way we’d be in a worse position is if Ukraine actually WAS winning. If that was happening (and it’s not), we’d be staring square in the face of a nuclear war that would end humanity.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I pop in here every few days, to see people still posting stories suggesting that Ukraine is somehow “winning” this war. LOL.

The war is lost. Biden made one of the biggest political blunders in modern history, China is now emboldened and threatening to shoot down Pelosis plane, Russia is now seen once again as a superpower, and the world economy is fucked.

All because we chose to listen to a liar like Zelensky, and believe Twitter memes over hundreds of years of military history.

The only way we’d be in a worse position is if Ukraine actually WAS winning. If that was happening (and it’s not), we’d be staring square in the face of a nuclear war that would end humanity.

What have changed, I really haven’t been keeping up with the happenings of late.

My ole gal, said I must be doing something for history class or some shit, “All I hear is Russia lost this many troops, Ukraine got these weapons, Putin this, Biden that”

:lol:

so I was kinda chilling a bit