BREAKING: FBI Has Been Investigating Trump as Possible Russian Agent Since 2017

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oooooweeey lawd DEY ABOUT GIT HIM FO US!!

If dey git Trump life is gonna CHANGE FO US!!

GIGGITYGIGGITY!!

I'm tellin ya! DIS DA ONE! DIS DA ONE!

you SUUUUUREE can tell who the trump supporters

are up here..

they try to hide their saltiness under lame attempts at low key racist sarcasm...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please stop. You sound like a white racist triggered at the thought Trump might get taken out. This is reminiscent of the racist robo calls made in FL this past election, with the exaggerated "black slave" dialect that is often employed to shame and mock black folks, and bolster fear and disdain in whites toward black ppl. It's not a dog whistle, it's a racist bullhorn. You are suspect from now on.

yea that post had a russian agent stench all over it...

Id bet my next years vacation fund this place has agents all over it..

most lurk.. few post..

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Please stop. You sound like a white racist triggered at the thought Trump might get taken out. This is reminiscent of the racist robo calls made in FL this past election, with the exaggerated "black slave" dialect that is often employed to shame and mock black folks, and bolster fear and disdain in whites toward black ppl. It's not a dog whistle, it's a racist bullhorn. You are suspect from now on.

Lol you losers keep talking about whos suspect like YOU some kinda authority on something around here.

My post was how YOU sound posting about this dumb shit every week. Waiting on these white men to save you from the other one.

I dont give a shit about Trump and him being gone aint gonna do shit for you.

You suspect too. Whatever that means.

I'll see you when you make some feminist comment people don't like and turn on you again.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
while woodchuck is a reliable source I still find that very very hard to believe...

no way exiled queen is a bruh... if so he has to be uncle ruckus's bastard chid..
I mean hey I'm w you except it doesn't get much more sterling than uncle chuck's pedigree around this piece. So I guess we just gotta go with option b.

Some niggas are just lame. Some are ignorant. Some are trolls. It happens.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean hey I'm w you except it doesn't get much more sterling than uncle chuck's pedigree around this piece. So I guess we just gotta go with option b.

Some niggas are just lame. Some are ignorant. Some are trolls. It happens.

yea psychosis happens no doubt...

if he is a bruh he has to have multiple screen names up here..

Id bet some nice cash that hardaway faggot is one of them...

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Lol you losers keep talking about whos suspect like YOU some kinda authority on something around here.

My post was how YOU sound posting about this dumb shit every week. Waiting on these white men to save you from the other one.

Have you been paying attention to what has been going on since he has been elected? Attacks on black women and children being up? Hate crimes and speech? Yeah this has always been the case, but Trump validates their racism and while I have seen some promising pushback, he is removing the shame associated with hate speech and hate groups and attacks are increasing.

I had already stopped wearing my hair slicked back for safety reasons because too many people mistook me for for a Latina woman, and the evil outright hostile looks I would get from white men at the height of the anti-mexican sentiment during the late Bush/early Obama years. So all this hate and bigotry does have the potential to put me and my family and other black women directly in harms way.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I'll see you when you make some feminist comment people don't like and turn on you again.
giphy.gif

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
"All skinfolk ain't kinfolk."
Exactly. So what's the point of a hand check?

And how y'all in the other thread pretending there's some fake alliance between "black and brown"? And what's that make YOU when you have some comment on black men that doesn't tow the line of what you're supposed to think to be down?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Have you been paying attention to what has been going on since he has been elected? Attacks on black women and children being up? Hate crimes and speech? Yeah this has always been the case, but Trump validates their racism and while I have seen some promising pushback, he is removing the shame associated with hate speech and hate groups and attacks are increasing.

I had already stopped wearing my hair slicked back for safety reasons because too many people mistook me for for a Latina woman, and the evil outright hostile looks I would get from white men at the height of the anti-mexican sentiment during the late Bush/early Obama years. So all this hate and bigotry does have the potential to put me and my family and other black women directly in harms way.
No. I haven't. Somehow I'm still alive. How you doin?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

And how y'all in the other thread pretending there's some fake alliance between "black and brown"? And what's that make YOU when you have some comment on black men that doesn't tow the line of what you're supposed to think to be down?

I'm all for independent thinking. No one has to agree with me to be "black". Offline, I've had my " blackness" questioned for all sorts of stupid reasons. However, some of your comments indicate you have a low opinion of black folks in general and that is troubling. The mocking "slave dialect" is just one example.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm all for independent thinking. No one has to agree with me to be "black". Offline, I've had my " blackness" questioned for all sorts of stupid reasons. However, some of your comments indicate you have a low opinion of black folks in general and that is troubling. The mocking "slave dialect" is just one example.
I have a low opinion of YOU for saying that dumb shit you just said. You worry about your real life where people think you're white and don't worry about policing Some guy online.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I've rarely, if ever, suggested someone provide a hand check as I'm not trying to put my pork sausage fingers on display. In fact I've rarely labeled anyone suspect, however it serves its purpose if the pictures are accurate. It let's you know if someone is a white guy sowing discord, a white person basing their opinions on stereotypes vs real world experience with black people, a black person with a fucked up mentality, or someone so removed from regular black folks that classism is coming into play. Some folks are worth debating and engaging in dialogue, others aren't. Knowing someone's background helps me make that decision.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I've rarely, if ever, suggested someone provide a hand check as I'm not trying to put my pork sausage fingers on display. In fact I've rarely labeled anyone suspect, however it serves its purpose if the pictures are accurate. It let's you know if someone is a white guy sowing discord, a white person basing their opinions on stereotypes vs real world experience with black people, a black person with a fucked up mentality, or someone so removed from regular black folks that classism is coming into play. Some folks are worth debating and engaging in dialogue, others aren't. Knowing someone's background helps me make that decision.
Whole board is full of people calling people coons and posting coon memes. Posting people getting beat up, gangsta bullshit, and claiming that THATS the "real " black thing. Through all that, you think I give a fuck if you don't like the context of me making the same joke? I don't. You don't get to decide any of that. And based on what you say are your experiences you should know better. Cut the shit.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I have a low opinion of YOU for saying that dumb shit you just said. You worry about your real life where people think you're white and don't worry about policing Some guy online.

Lmao. you took my comments as bragging and I'm not. I've mentioned my experience before. I don't think I'm white at all and I definitely don't have the appearance of a white woman. However, I've had my fair share of dealing with black folks who don't think I'm "black enough" for various reasons, part of it being my thinking about certain subjects, and I've had the experience of having someone give me hostile looks when I'm alone on more than one occasion. I'm not speaking of a mean look, I'm speaking of an intense, hateful unbroken gaze following me, wanting to be seen and intimidate me for 10+ mins at a time while I'm shopping. It scared the crap out of me. With all these attacks going on, I don't feel safe, yet you're a black man dismissing my fears when we have black women out here getting their throats slit by racists.

If you don't wish to see my comments, use the ignore button. I am going to continue to comment on fuckery as I see fit.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Whole board is full of people calling people coons and posting coon memes. Posting people getting beat up, gangsta bullshit, and claiming that THATS the "real " black thing. Through all that, you think I give a fuck if you don't like the context of me making the same joke? I don't. You don't get to decide any of that. And based on what you say are your experiences you should know better. Cut the shit.

Whenever I point out this board is full of black men saying xyz about black women, I'm asked to point out where they have personally done so, so I'll pose the same question, when have I called someone a coon or posted a fight video? I rarely view or comment on them. You're on the same board I am, why does this coon business reflect negatively on me and my being here but not you?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Wake me up when he's actually convicted :sleep::sleep:
Is the FBI or the Senate really going to embarass a American president like that? I doubt it, they will let him quit and not see a day in jail before they do some shit like that.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Whenever I point out this board is full of black men saying xyz about black women, I'm asked to point out where they have personally done so, so I'll pose the same question, when have I called someone a coon? You're on the same board I am, why does this coon business reflect negatively on me and my being here but not you?
I didn't say YOU did.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was talkin to a trump supporting associate of mine who happens

to be a caucasion christian... and I said.. how can you be a christian and support trump.. since lying is a sin and he is a known liar...

her response was everybody is a liar...

I said well I can name three major lies off the bat trump as told..

can you name ONE obama has told?

complete silence... and me wondering why do I even waste my fuckin time...

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
woodchuck says hes just trying to rile folks up.

Chuck tends to be very extremely right about things.

but exiled plays the role a little too well.
Either way that's some weak shit.

I tell my kid all the time, don't be the muhfucka out here annoying people on purpose. NOBODY likes that person.

Think about what kind of nigga you gotta be to be like yeah that's what ima do.

You can only fix that kind of shit with ass whooping.