BREAKING: Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance-Bottoms tests positive for COVID-19

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@roots69 and @Mrfreddygoodbud - looks like every celebrity saying they “tested positive for COVID-19” is the new dog-whistle.

no symptoms either.

when are the mandatory tests coming for those working in Corporate America? I can see it coming from the corporations hurting the most and needing aid, e.g. airlines, hospitality and retail industries . If any brothas work in those industries, be cautious of taking it and make sure it is a third party provider and not sponsored by your employer.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@roots69 and @Mrfreddygoodbud - looks like every celebrity saying they “tested positive for COVID-19” is the new dog-whistle.

no symptoms either.

when are the mandatory tests coming for those working in Corporate America? I can see it coming from the corporations hurting the most and needing aid, e.g. airlines, hospitality and retail industries . If any brothas work in those industries, be cautious of taking it and make sure it is a third party provider and not sponsored by your employer.

thats when I knew they were full of shit about how it effects us,

and thats through a compromised immune system...

you have to figure it out, they tell you, most of us that do get it are diabetic..

all the diabetics I KNOW have disgusting diets.. of nothing but starch and red meat...

but chea when they said one of the symtoms is a fuckin runny nose, right smack in the middle of winter..

I was like ..bruh..
then they just said fuck it.. you can have no symptoms at all..

now what fuckin disease has NO fuckin symptoms...

seriously... wha da fuck???

uCI4n5DerjQxgKEXhLIdb08Afi167TVnVALNtPkXsrJphrvbpaPntWJvvwh5ABS3mzaQmZoXZ4N6=s2340-nd

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

no symptoms either.

When this stuff first came out it was Hollywood people, then sports stars, then politicians!! When the president and his crew all wear mask everyday, every hour. I might wear one!! When the queen and the pope and billy and his woman gates wear one I might wear one!!

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats when I knew they were full of shit about how it effects us,

and thats through a compromised immune system...

you have to figure it out, they tell you, most of us that do get it are diabetic..

all the diabetics I KNOW have disgusting diets.. of nothing but starch and red meat...

but chea when they said one of the symtoms is a fuckin runny nose, right smack in the middle of winter..

I was like ..bruh..
then they just said fuck it.. you can have no symptoms at all..

now what fuckin disease has NO fuckin symptoms...

seriously... wha da fuck???

uCI4n5DerjQxgKEXhLIdb08Afi167TVnVALNtPkXsrJphrvbpaPntWJvvwh5ABS3mzaQmZoXZ4N6=s2340-nd

Plenty of diseases can be asymptomatic. Hypertension for some folks and then there are certain cancers. Some diseases infect people and essentially make them carriers but they don't get sick. Typhoid for instance. The most famous case being Typhoid Mary. In short, there is a lot of shit out there that can make you sick or kill you. Protect your health as best you can.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I just read the Governor had just issued a state of emergency for Atlanta because of all the violence and now the mayor has the coronavirus. They're gonna shut the city back down like Miami is doing....smh

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just read the Governor had just issued a state of emergency for Atlanta because of all the violence and now the mayor has the coronavirus. They're gonna shut the city back down like Miami is doing....smh
Maybe there’s a surprise air drop package waiting like in the movie Outbreak!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The disease of stupidity..... which you're infected by and are clearly in the latter stages of.... :hmm:

yup your the dumbed down type they expect to follow

their path of destruction, your soul less spirit was meant to wander the desolate realms for eternity

sux to be you and you are too dumbed down to do anything about it...

why am I not on ignore, put me on ignore

NOW

you having any1 on ignore is

A BGOL BADGE OF HONOR :lol:

you soul less whore

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Plenty of diseases can be asymptomatic. Hypertension for some folks and then there are certain cancers. Some diseases infect people and essentially make them carriers but they don't get sick. Typhoid for instance. The most famous case being Typhoid Mary. In short, there is a lot of shit out there that can make you sick or kill you. Protect your health as best you can.

cmon son,

typhoid mary was about a biological/medical hit on a wealthy people...

has there been a typhoid mary before or after this highly suspect medical case???

I know how to not compromise my immune system....

Im not a fucktard like the lighty brighty queen of the flighty

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yup your the dumbed down type they expect to follow

their path of destruction, your soul less spirit was meant to wander the desolate realms for eternity

sux to be you and you are too dumbed down to do anything about it...

why am I not on ignore, put me on ignore

NOW

you having any1 on ignore is

A BGOL BADGE OF HONOR :lol:

you soul less whore

lighty brighty queen of the flighty :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
they tell you, most of us that do get it are diabetic..

Maybe that's the answer right there.

Clean up our diets and lifestyles. That way if you get it you're asymptomatic.

Honestly, I don't understand why nobody is approaching covid-19 from that angle. All this death, disease and suffering going around and the government advises you to stay home and order takeout.

SKATTA

International
International Member
Even with all her mask wearing and walking on egg shells..
its amazing to me that most ppl still dont understand what a virus is by now.
like most ppl she will be fine,all that mean she will create some sort of anti body.

am sure many on this board has had a touch of this virus already..

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cmon son,

typhoid mary was about a biological/medical hit on a wealthy people...

has there been a typhoid mary before or after this highly suspect medical case???

I know how to not compromise my immune system....

Im not a fucktard like the lighty brighty queen of the flighty

:lol: :lol: :lol: I see you're not serious. Continue and enjoy your day.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of my brothers was tested as negative for the virus but positive for the antibodies. Showing he had once been infected. He had no symptoms and never knew.

China has created a Virus that does shit to the human body that no one ever expected. Shit is Crazy!