BREAKING: All criminal charges dropped against 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett, attorneys say.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
"After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollet's volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case," the office said in a statement emailed to NPR.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollet's volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case," the office said in a statement emailed to NPR.

GranularCoarseGreatargus-max-1mb.gif

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you believe, that at 2AM in Chicago during a polar vortex with sub-Antarctic temperatures, 2 racist, homophobic, MAGA guys (who happen to be fans of Empire??) were wandering around with rope and bleach looking to start shit and just happen to cross paths with ol' boy? Really?!?

If that's the case, then Jussie's got something in his front pocket for you, go on and reach down in it and give it a little squeeze.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

but in that same jump do you really believe that half of trumps crew went to jail for lying about meeting with russians...his instructed his kid to lie about it..on and on and they can't link that nigga to NONE of it??

Team Trump: Double standard in Smollett case, 'MAGA' supporter ‘would be in prison’

jussie pissed off trump supporters...NOW I FEEL BETTER about it..

This just shows God has a sense of fair play or sense of humor..lol

littleitalympc

wannabe star
Registered
How did you two niggaz post the exact same shit?? ?

I fucked up embedding in the reply and must have deleted the QUOTE part.

Still learning the functions cause I'm a dinosaur when it comes to linking media in posts and shit like that

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Man WTF happened to Rahm Emanuel? dude out here talking greesy and shit :hmm:

littleitalympc

wannabe star
Registered
tumblr_ndphzczPN11r21i5xo1_250.gif
and why are "they" searching for those gifs?

There's no they-I image searched Funny Hip-Hop Dancing.

Shit was a joke

Keep trying to divert and stay glossing over the Gay Mafia's power in politics and the fact that they're trying to create civil unrest with a race war out there SMH

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Exactly how would they stop cooperating stop the prosecutor?
perjury of primary witnesses would hurt or kill most prosecutions ....

but in this case I'm sure that $$ being spread around is what really did the trick

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
How did you two niggaz post the exact same shit?? ?
The undercover faggot copy & pasted what I posted …. c'mon man …. his brand new account should have gave it away ….. he's another candidate for the ignore list ….. another lame member here hiding behind a new name.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
vijay_jojo-2.jpg

There is a drug kingpin/white nationalist coordinating all this, they let the small fish go. He might make contact with his handlers. The feds have taken over the investigation and have put wire taps everywhere.

This Indian piece of garbage pulls a similar stunt on CNN. His sister gets all these deals with Fox making major bank. Same thing with Jussie plus all the white gay dick he could ever want.

Last edited:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
tumblr_ndphzczPN11r21i5xo1_250.gif

There's no they-I image searched Funny Hip-Hop Dancing.

Shit was a joke

Keep trying to divert and stay glossing over the Gay Mafia's power in politics and the fact that they're trying to create civil unrest with a race war out there SMH
The GIF :lol::lol::lol:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
The black community calls Chicago PD superintendent Eddie Johnson "Special Ed". This coon only has concern for victims of crime downtown and on the northside but no empathy for the community he came from. April 2(Chicago mayoral election), can't get here soon enough to get Special Ed out of that position.

The face of your oppressors sometimes looks like you.

PrideSecurityHERO.png

This is what "you're one of the good ones" butter biscuit eating coons look like. ^^^^^^

As far as Jussie he should have gotten probation and a hefty fine but this case shows how sorry the CPD is as a whole.
Bruh how he a coon and he was the only one who suggested firings in the Laquan case? He grew up in CG and stayed over there damn near his whole life. He’s from Northside not the South. You can call dude a lot but his record don’t show cooning.

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just got word from a really reliable source that Jesse Jackson help get him off!

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Bruh how he a coon and he was the only one who suggested firings in the Laquan case? He grew up in CG and stayed over there damn near his whole life. He’s from Northside not the South. You can call dude a lot but his record don’t show cooning.

Laquan/Van Dyke issue was so heinous his hand was forced. He has shown coon behavior with his very own words in many other cases. Black Chicago calls him "Special Ed" for a reason.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
So you believe, that at 2AM in Chicago during a polar vortex with sub-Antarctic temperatures, 2 racist, homophobic, MAGA guys (who happen to be fans of Empire??) were wandering around with rope and bleach looking to start shit and just happen to cross paths with ol' boy? Really?!?

If that's the case, then Jussie's got something in his front pocket for you, go on and reach down in it and give it a little squeeze.
tenor.gif