BREAKING: All criminal charges dropped against 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett, attorneys say.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
BREAKING: All criminal charges dropped against 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett, attorneys say.

Charges against Jussie Smollett have been dropped, his lawyers say
By Jason Hanna, CNN

Updated 11:18 AM ET, Tue March 26, 2019

190314164457-01-smollett-court-0314-exlarge-169.jpg

Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to charges that he staged a hoax

"He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks made to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgment," a statement released by his attorneys Tina Glandian and Patricia Brown Holmes reads.
CNN's Steve Forrest contributed to this report.

littleitalympc

wannabe star
Registered
Exactly why MFs should be supporting a 3rd party, because both sides are on some BS-using race, gender and political affiliation fuel for the propaganda machine, rather than being about the issues that would really make a difference in our lives.

The gay agenda does nothing to reform the broken justice, educational, financial systems etc.

Weaponized identity politics BS

congresswoman-nancy-pelosi-and-actor-jussie-smollett-attend-the-pride-picture-id695003608

stage_insert_LAB_resistmarch-600x400.gif

actor-jussie-smollett-hugs-us-representative-for-californias-28th-picture-id695322806

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charges dropped and the Chicago police and whole justice department there should be ashamed of themselves for putting so much time and man power into investigating this matter when there's so much going on there in chicago,murders of young black men and so much more.

Now he's going to sue and get back more than he spent

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Exactly why MFs should be supporting a 3rd party, because both sides are on some BS-using race, gender and political affiliation fuel for the propaganda machine, rather than being about the issues that would really make a difference in our lives.

The gay agenda does nothing to reform the broken justice, educational, financial systems etc.

Weaponized identity politics BS

congresswoman-nancy-pelosi-and-actor-jussie-smollett-attend-the-pride-picture-id695003608

stage_insert_LAB_resistmarch-600x400.gif

actor-jussie-smollett-hugs-us-representative-for-californias-28th-picture-id695322806
I do not like the hard-core gay agenda but I’m still a Democratic for life A third-party has to win a good percentage of the country and right now nobody is not at that point.

littleitalympc

wannabe star
Registered
I do not like the hard-core gay agenda but I’m still a Democratic for life A third-party has to win a good percentage of the country and right now nobody is not at that point.

Thats because the media keeps telling people "a vote for a 3rd party is a wasted vote", and to keep supporting this type of sh*t.

Its a big charade

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I didn't want him to get 7 felonies
Also don't want to see him walk Away Scott free
I'm kinda in the is lane lol. Oh well. Let it go away.

THIS is what I thought would happen on the first day. Not this far out though lol.

Oh well, for whoever it was fucking with me about what I said back then, I was somewhat right. He ain't innocent, but this satisfies people on both sides. Those who believe him will, those who don't , won't.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
OK.......the charges was excessive
Yeah and the Chicago PD went a little far in his public statement. I enjoyed it, but we didn't need all that. He was speculating on motive a little too much, and probably stepped into territory where a good lawyer could piece him up

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so when is R Kelly getting let off too?
As soon as he could board a plane and head to Dubai for a "show" he is booked to do for a royal family.

Russell's already saving a parking spot for everyone interested for 19.99 a month and $100.00 a week for safe keeping.