Blunt/ H-Funk/ Young Thug Strikes Again! BUSTED!!!!

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
The Black HHH said:
Good luck at Laney, SpiderMan.
I know it's midterms now, and community college can be a bitch for y'all.

Thanx homie.Oh yeah a heads up.Alot of women were complaining about the bathroom conditions at Agenda this past weekend.They were gonna complain to the the manager about it I but stopped em and made excuses for you.I know you are a BGOL brother and I dont wanna tell you what to do,but you really should take care of your custodial duties before trickin off drinks if you wanna keep ya job cuzzo.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
^SpiderMan^ said:
LOL...i was just fuckin wit you man.I gjuess i cant sound like Blunt even if i tried.
You know we cool son. Nothing can stop my progress to crush the Blunt alias. NOTHING. I'm The Lexx Luther of BGOL when it comes to blunt I will destroy it.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Dr. Truth said:
I'm The Lexx Luther of BGOL ...

More like a combo of Inspector Clouseau and Stepin Fetchit.

:lol:

Jacques_Clouseau.PNG

Stepin_fetchit.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Blunt said:
The collective IQ of this thread doesn't even reach 100. What a fuckin' rogues gallery of dumbasses.

There's nothing strange or controversial about the geographical/historical info I posted. What's truly disturbing is that anyone would think so. Those who do obviously have plenty of time on their hands (and very little brain power). You really have no chance at whatever you're attempting to accomplish here when you're just so damn silly and irrational.

"Uplift the Race," indeed.

:smh:

:rolleyes: Considering all of your posts you try to play Mr. Intellectual, then you slip up into some random I'm a street nigga with slang shit. You cannot be serious thinking you're one step ahead of us you fucking faggot. You a bitch ass nigga and when I find out who you are you better hope to god I dont get your home address. Because I'm going to hunt you like a Lion in the safari, I will Eat your flesh. Literally eat it on some big lurch shit.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Dr. Truth said:
:rolleyes: Considering all of your posts you try to play Mr. Intellectual, then you slip up into some random I'm a street nigga with slang shit. You cannot be serious thinking you're one step ahead of us you fucking faggot. You a bitch ass nigga and when I find out who you are you better hope to god I dont get your home address. Because I'm going to hunt you like a Lion in the safari, I will Eat your flesh. Literally eat it on some big lurch shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

blunt is a mod. don't y'all get it yet?

The Black HHH

Star
Registered
tampabay904 said:
sounds just like something hfunk would say. i know, i been in this piece since '01 when i was tampabayclitsucker.
Yeah.... it was supposed to be H-Funk.
Now "Blunt" is cussing all day to try and cover it's tracks.

MrMotivator

Star
Registered
The Black HHH said:
Yeah.... it was supposed to be H-Funk.
Now "Blunt" is cussing all day to try and cover it's tracks.

hmmm you noticed that too? blunt is a "iThug" cursing and threating people all of a sudden. I swear in all the years i've been here i've never seen little ni66a go off like this :confused:

he has been in a more shitty mood than normal :lol: since miss mighty exposed him. I swear to god this proves my point even more this dude has been here for damn near 10 years just to annoy people i admire his dedication to his craft :rolleyes:

Mac4L1ph3

BGOL Mega Superstar Donor
Registered
Tony Soprano said:
Kinda like two personalities in the same body who can simultaneously talk to one another. Have any of y’all mu’fuckas ever seen this movie:

primal_fear.jpg

pfear.jpg

For those who never saw it, I won’t fuck up the plot for you. But for those who have, it is eerily familiar with the theme for this thread. This dude is on some multiple-personality/schizoid disorder to the fullest. Do not be fooled, this is the work of one person and one person only.

Y’all don’t need a therapist, you sick bastards need a priest. :smh:
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: