Blacks for Bloomberg-- The New Black Politics?

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
“I’m the new black politics,” says Cornell Belcher, a 38-year-old pollster who is working for Obama. “The people I work with are the new black politics. We don’t carry around that history. We see the world through post-civil-rights eyes. I don’t mean that disrespectfully, but that’s just the way it is.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Our politicians have been showing us for decades that they have a price. I hope yall "politics will save us" bruhs are paying attention.

Yes 99.9% have a price. Always have, always will. You'd be a fool to believe that politics alone will save you anymore than a high fiber diet. It can make a huge difference but also just a piece of a much larger puzzle. Ignore it at your own risk.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as I am not really thrilled with any of these candidates, if it comes down to Trump vs anyone of the Dems who's running, I'm going to suck it up and go in there and vote for them because I can't take Trump and the mindless fucks who follow him anymore. I gotta do what I gotta do.

Last edited:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
As much as I am not really thrilled with any of these candidates, if it comes down to Trump vs anyone other of the Dems who's running, I'm going to suck it up and go in there and vote for them because I can't take Trump and the mindless fucks who follow him anymore. I gotta do what I gotta do.

For anyone who agrees with the above poster and would vote Bloomberg I have a question:

If racism and sexism are obviously not the dealbreakers you pretended they were for the past 4 years why do you hate Trump and his supporters so much?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If racism and sexism are obviously not the dealbreakers you pretended they were for the past 4 years why do you hate Trump and his supporters so much?

Are you serious? That's kind of an odd question to ask in a place like this, but I see you're post 2016.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For anyone who agrees with the above poster and would vote Bloomberg I have a question:

For them to even think of backing bloomberg with all the audio out there knowing how he feels about minorities in black and brown communities, any bgoler who backs him over trump is telling me he/she thinks those issues with stop and frisk won't happen to think. In other words they feel they're about whatever level of discrimination bloomberg will inflict on us.

If you even think of voting for bloomberg, what can you say about trump who you knew shared those same views? You're basically saying a white rich democratic racist is less racist than a white rich republican racist?

You think bloomberg being Dem is gonna mean he's gonna fall in line and cancel school loans like Bernie will?

This whole ploy of these blacks voting Bloomberg smells like classism, a bunch of folks who think those issues won't happen to me, sambo stuff.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
If you even think of voting for bloomberg, what can you say about trump who you knew shared those same views? You're basically saying a white rich democratic racist is less racist than a white rich republican racist?

You think bloomberg being Dem is gonna mean he's gonna fall in line and cancel school loans like Bernie will?

This whole ploy of these blacks voting Bloomberg smells like classism, a bunch of folks who think those issues won't happen to me, sambo stuff.

If you going to choose a democrat choose Bernie Sanders.

Bloomberg is a Jewish NewYork Elites. He is not going to do shit. He is actually worst than trump because he is a globalist and is in bed with China. At least trump is standing up to the Chinese and encouraging companies to start hiring in the United States. Bloomberg believes in open free trade capitalist and that means more jobs overseas which is the reason why we have trump in the first place.

He also believes in war and supported the Iraq war and if he is president you know we are going to have a full scale war with Iran.

He is just a republican lite. Can’t believe democrats are that desperate to pick Bloomberg of all people.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude is literally buying plantation negros. This is the same dude who thought ending redlining is one factor that caused the 2008 housing crisis.......

Redlining........something that is very much a current reason why some blacks are in poor neighborhoods with bad schools today

Last edited:

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor

Both of them are full of shit the differnce is Trump embraces his racism. It is badge of honor for him and his supporters.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was going to discuss it, but I see where this is going. :lol:

Where is it going? It's common sense, you say trumps racist and hate all minorities and wants to put us back in chains, then you vote bloomberg what does that say?

Literally you're making the argument for lesser of two evils...

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you also believe Bloomberg is worse than Trump?

Where is it going? It's common sense, you say trumps racist and hate all minorities and wants to put us back in chains, then you vote bloomberg what does that say?

Literally you're making the argument for lesser of two evils...

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You spinning heavy right now, it wasn't a hard question.

You believe in the lesser of two evils by your lack of a direct answer, you don't need to reply.

answering a question with a question isn't a good look bro.

Vote Bloomberg and good luck. Just remember the corporate dems are pushing bloomberg over sanders, NO ONE who has money wants Sanders to win.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never said "Trump hates all minorities." Furthermore, I've never voted Bloomberg. If you can't get your assumptions right, then why would I answer your question. Also you didn't answer mine, which was much easier, a simple yes, or no.

You spinning heavy right now, it wasn't a hard question. You believe in the lesser of two evils by your lack of a direct answer, you don't need to reply. answering a question with a question isn't a good look bro. Vote Bloomberg and good luck. Just remember the corporate dems are pushing bloomberg over sanders, NO ONE who has money wants Sanders to win.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'll play your game.

Honestly I think white is white, that's really it. Government will do a little more for the lower class on the Dems side but we're living in a times where alot of independent contractor companies are opening up and putting a hurting on corporations. (Uber vs Taxi) No health insurance and low wags, worse than McDonalds to be honest.

If I vote for a white dude, it's sanders that's it. I'll take a chance with him.

crazycac50

Rising Star
Registered

For the country as a whole or for black people?
IMO he is just as bad if not worse for black people as Trump. The man pushes his paternalistic racism as some type of hard truth that we must swallow. He would implement policy that would be disastrous to black people just as he did as mayor. It would take a decade or 2 for us to talk about how bad he did us because of our desire to protect the team. See Bill Clinton crime bill and welfare reform

older version

A version older
Registered
This dude is literally buying plantation negros. This is the same dude who thought ending redlining is one factor that caused the 2008 housing crisis.......

Redlining........something that is very much a current reason why some blacks are in poor neighborhoods with bad schools today

I would not call Stacy Abrams a plantation negro. But another angle of Bloomberg, we might still have Eric Garner alive if it weren't for his policies.

Last edited:

older version

A version older
Registered
I'll play your game.

Honestly I think white is white, that's really it. Government will do a little more for the lower class on the Dems side but we're living in a times where alot of independent contractor companies are opening up and putting a hurting on corporations. (Uber vs Taxi) No health insurance and low wags, worse than McDonalds to be honest.

If I vote for a white dude, it's sanders that's it. I'll take a chance with him.

No way I'm NOT voting when old ass, zionist Sanders is not on the ticket.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Where do I join? I want to be a part of the campaign that is most likely to kick Trump’s ass back to Florida