Black voter asks Trump when was the last time America was great

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I posted what Dems are doing for Black areas of the city and he posts an article about gentrification. That nigga is fucking retarded. Every city in America is being gentrified. That shit has nothing to do with the fact there are still a ton of Black people here benefiting from Democratic policies aimed at helping Black areas. He’s a fucking agent and dumb as shit
Yet he claims to answer people's questions. What else would expect from a twirling fag.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Yet he claims to answer people's questions. What else would expect from a twirling fag.
I’m about to put him on ignore . I honestly think son is a homosexual. He been calling me Asian. I post my arm. Then he asks me to post my voice. I do that twice . Then he asks me to get on Zoom and talk with him? Nigga be fishing for men on here. He’s pushing 50 , got no hoes or kids but wants to video chat with other niggas. Yeah he going on ignore.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Lol, is this supposed to be clever bro? Please marinate for a little on the merits of your challenge.

tenor.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Hey faggit what does any of that have to do with zip codes with heavy Black populations in control of City funds you lispy faggit ass bitch

I posted what Dems are doing for Black areas of the city and he posts an article about gentrification. That nigga is fucking retarded. Every city in America is being gentrified. That shit has nothing to do with the fact there are still a ton of Black people here benefiting from Democratic policies aimed at helping Black areas. He’s a fucking agent and dumb as shit

What the fuck does that matter if BLACK PEOPLE ARE BEING PUSHED OUT OF THE CITY?!? There won't be many more "Black" areas in the city at the current rate.

While black residents made up nearly half of Oakland’s population in 1980, that figure dropped to 28% by 2010, and, if current trends continue, could fall to just 16% over the next decade. Some have been pushed to far-away suburbs or central California towns hours away. Others have returned to the south.

But a pathologically lying, functionally illiterate, greasy little Filipino like you doesn't really care about that anyway. Now, go have a sip of Korean piss and snort a line of coke and shut the fuck up.

This mutherfuking fag said he didn't say black only but black people specific.:confused:

I've always said Black-specific. Black ADOS specific actually. Show me anywhere I said Black-only. Don't reply until you can find a direct quote where I've said Black-only.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I just finished not that long ago at 29. I didn't miss out on too much because I did my undergrad at FAMU :D . You have to want to help people, you may start off talking about money stuff but if you're not about helping people then you'll end up dropping out or being a shitty doctor with Malpractice claims and no practice.

:puzzled:

Sorry for you. My girl is Bi Sexual and I watch her eat pussy and get finger banged.

:puzzled:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
No

as in he doesn't necessarily fuck with the Democratic Party because they don't do shit

He voted Green Party

Same agent white trash honky motherfuckers side with each other. Man y’all ain’t benefit from Trump. Y’all trailer trash. Show me. How you so called Republicans benefited? I’ll wait. You pussies come here wishing you could be us. Fuck all of y’all, together.

Last edited:
Reactions: BKF

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
What the fuck does that matter if BLACK PEOPLE ARE BEING PUSHED OUT OF THE CITY?!? There won't be many more "Black" areas in the city at the current rate.

While black residents made up nearly half of Oakland’s population in 1980, that figure dropped to 28% by 2010, and, if current trends continue, could fall to just 16% over the next decade. Some have been pushed to far-away suburbs or central California towns hours away. Others have returned to the south.

But a pathologically lying, functionally illiterate, greasy little Filipino like you doesn't really care about that anyway. Now, go have a sip of Korean piss and snort a line of coke and shut the fuck up.

I've always said Black-specific. Black ADOS specific actually. Show me anywhere I said Black-only. Don't reply until you can find a direct quote where I've said Black-only.
So brown people, immigrants, and people of color are ADOS now :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
So brown people, immigrants, and people of color are ADOS now :confused: :confused:

Where are you seeing that? Exact quote please.

That fag VA trying to divert the fact he got sonned .

Sonned? You sonned yourself! See below:

I'd drink her piss.
Would you drink her piss or have you given up on that habit?

:lol::lol:

But hey, maybe you know something that we don't!!!

Science: A glass of urine a day keeps the stress away

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...ne-a-day-keeps-the-stress-away/#ixzz6YPY0q800

:lol: :lol:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Ain’t nobody answer complex questions tho

Not a single one. They never do and they never will.

No

as in he doesn't necessarily fuck with the Democratic Party because they don't do shit

He voted Green Party
Have they been elected?

I know what the Democrats haven't done, having the house, senate and Pennsylvania Avenue
Not done absolutely nothing while making promises and having the power to make change

Since Lyndon Johnson what have the Democrats done for black people?
The point is that continuing to vote for them is accomplishing what?

They have no reason to do anything if we vote for them at a 90% clip just because they aren't the Republican Party.

We vote for the covert racist over the overt as a reward.
Do you follow politics at all?

Ralph Nader was calling for universal health care, ending the drug war, criminal justice reform and reparations 20 years ago
Yeah, the guy who ran for president twice :rolleyes:

I would expect the candidate running to actually lay out a plan and agenda, but what do I know.

Where's the democratic party's black agenda?
or a vote for a break up of the two party system that isn't for the people.

If democrats do nothing and get 90% why would you expect them to do anything?

Black people are the most loyal group and demand the least.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

:lol:

Somebody really needs to make more chink bitch clickbait threads asking "would you drink her piss????" to keep this moron out of grown folks convos.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
LOL at these coons constantly throwing windmill flurries trying to get something to stick. Every week it's a different approach. This week it's the Green Party. What will it be next week?

Pick something and stick to it. The fact that y'all are all over the place every week is just proving that y'all are agents. Y'all just want 45 to stay in office for whatever demented purposes y'all have.

As you see we ain't having that shit on this board.

25ebwr.jpg