Black voter asks Trump when was the last time America was great

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
A wasted opportunity. Just ask when was America great before and shut up and listen.

This would tell you all you need to know.

Yep. I remember the Round panel with TI, Killer MIke, Candice Owens and a few others. They asked Candice the same question and she had a deer in the headlights look . She mentioned something about slavery which drew boos from the crowd and a response from TI, and never answered the question.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because you don’t even want to search or know. Hell, I already posted it before your response above:

The question specifically asked what has the green party actually done for black people? Before you say it nothing is stopping them from working with black people in their communities.

Can you actually answer this without your usual canned What has the Democrats done?

If all you need is empty promises, how exactly are you smarter than the average black dem voter?

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Because you don’t even want to search or know. Hell, I already posted it before your response above:

Hey dumbass I did a search and nothing. I clicked your link and still nothing.
You didn't help out your boy one bit. It just further proves how full of shit you are. I ask for the Green Party's black agenda and you provide me with an article with someone talking about reparations. No way would you accept that from the democrats as being the "official" black agenda. Batty bwoy GTFOH... with that bs.

Last edited:

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have they been elected?

I know what the Democrats haven't done, having the house, senate and Pennsylvania Avenue
The Green Party have had some candidates win some local elections.

The problem is...even on their website, the only "accomplishments" listed is getting a few elected.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A stupid question posed to a stupid person based on a stupid premise.

How has the greatness of America been equally distributed?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Ironic

Thanks for proving my point

Yeah, that's it.

So why do you vote democrat?
Again, you think you saying something. Either you slow enough to get hung up on the word niggas or slow enough to think you can hang anybody with sense up at the use of it. Your tactics are outdated pimp.

And since you're exactly the disingenuous type to make someone tell you some shit you already know, I'll meet you halfway and say that I'm not gonna engage you on that bullshit premise. You don't want an answer, you just want to type the question. Because the answer is obvious.

What do lying pieces of shit get out of being lying pieces of shit? Like, what's in it for y'all? do you get discounts at hotels and restaurants? 10 cents off gas? I really am curious what the appeal is.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Again, you think you saying something. Either you slow enough to get hung up on the word niggas or slow enough to think you can hang anybody with sense up at the use of it. Your tactics are outdated pimp.

And since you're exactly the disingenuous type to make someone tell you some shit you already know, I'll meet you halfway and say that I'm not gonna engage you on that bullshit premise. You don't want an answer, you just want to type the question. Because the answer is obvious.

What do lying pieces of shit get out of being lying pieces of shit? Like, what's in it for y'all? do you get discounts at hotels and restaurants? 10 cents off gas? I really am curious what the appeal is.

My tactics?

You're not engaging but you're typing long winded rambling bullshit? Do you even know what you're trying to say?

On some real shit, what the fuck are you talking about?

The truth is you aren't even intelligent enough to even express why, and that's why you're frustrated and angry.

Yeah, the answer is obvious dumb ass muthafucka.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
My tactics?

You're not engaging but you're typing long winded rambling bullshit? Do you even know what you're trying to say?

On some real shit, what the fuck are you talking about?

The truth is you aren't even intelligent enough to even express why, and that's why you're frustrated and angry.

Yeah, the answer is obvious dumb ass muthafucka.
You projecting b

Your shit look way madder than mine lol

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Hey dumbass I did a search and nothing. I clicked your link and still nothing.
You didn't help out your boy one bit. It just further proves how full of shit you are. I ask for the Green Party's black agenda and you provide me with an article with someone talking about reparations. No way would you accept that from the democrats as being the "official" black agenda. Batty bwoy GTFOH... with that bs.

You did a search and "nothing"? What exactly did you search for?

The Green Party Black Caucus and the Green Party of the United States support reparations for Americans of African Descent that suffered the devastating damage and long-term effects and impacts of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, chattel slavery and de jure and defacto discrimination and segregation.​
Support for reparations is in the Green national platform: see
http://gp.org/cgi-bin/vote/propdetail?pid=510 and
http://www.gp.org/social_justice_2016/#sjCivilRights (scroll down to 2. Racial Discrimination).​
"Four million Africans and their descendants were enslaved in the United States and colonies that became the United States from 1619 to 1865. A system of structural and institutional racism has persisted beyond the Emancipation Proclamation and the 1964 Civil Rights Act -- and persists today. That's why reparations are necessary and why the Green Party supports the U.S. House resolution," said Anika Ofori, Chief Strategist for the Green Party Black Caucus on Reparations and a Louisiana Green.​
In 2016, a Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent completed a fact finding mission to the U.S. and submitted their findings to the United Nations Human Rights Council describing the situation of racism, discrimination, institutional and policy framework, highlights good practices, identifying gaps, and making recommendations to improve the quality of life for Americans of African Descent, including reparations.​
In January 2017, H.R. 40 was introduced to the 115th Congress. The resolution attempts to remedy the fundamental inhumanity of the institutionalized system of chattel slavery in the U.S. and 13 American colonies and the impact of this system on living Americans of African Descent.​
Resolution
Passed by the Green National Committee on Feb. 11, 2018
http://gp.org/cgi-bin/vote/propdetail?pid=891
The GPUS [Green Party of the United States] hereby states our support for U.S. House Resolution 40 - Commission to Study and Develop Reparations Proposals.
The GPUS will work to inform our members and the public about the significance of the passage of H.R. 40 as a reparatory remedy for institutionalized slavery and discrimination to living Americans of African Descent.
The GPUS will establish a Working Group on Reparations, headed by the GPUS Black Caucus, that will engage with the public, reparations organizations and lawmakers to increase public and government support for the passage of H.R. 40.
This resolution is a call to action to heal our country of the grave injustice of American Slavery and its on-going effects on all citizens of the United States.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You did a search and "nothing"? What exactly did you search for?

The Green Party Black Caucus and the Green Party of the United States support reparations for Americans of African Descent that suffered the devastating damage and long-term effects and impacts of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, chattel slavery and de jure and defacto discrimination and segregation.​
Support for reparations is in the Green national platform: see​
http://www.gp.org/social_justice_2016/#sjCivilRights (scroll down to 2. Racial Discrimination).​
"Four million Africans and their descendants were enslaved in the United States and colonies that became the United States from 1619 to 1865. A system of structural and institutional racism has persisted beyond the Emancipation Proclamation and the 1964 Civil Rights Act -- and persists today. That's why reparations are necessary and why the Green Party supports the U.S. House resolution," said Anika Ofori, Chief Strategist for the Green Party Black Caucus on Reparations and a Louisiana Green.​
In 2016, a Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent completed a fact finding mission to the U.S. and submitted their findings to the United Nations Human Rights Council describing the situation of racism, discrimination, institutional and policy framework, highlights good practices, identifying gaps, and making recommendations to improve the quality of life for Americans of African Descent, including reparations.​
In January 2017, H.R. 40 was introduced to the 115th Congress. The resolution attempts to remedy the fundamental inhumanity of the institutionalized system of chattel slavery in the U.S. and 13 American colonies and the impact of this system on living Americans of African Descent.​
Resolution
Passed by the Green National Committee on Feb. 11, 2018​
The GPUS [Green Party of the United States] hereby states our support for U.S. House Resolution 40 - Commission to Study and Develop Reparations Proposals.
The GPUS will work to inform our members and the public about the significance of the passage of remedy for institutionalized slavery and discrimination to living Americans of African Descent.
The GPUS will establish a Working Group on Reparations, headed by the GPUS Black Caucus, that will engage with the public, reparations organizations and lawmakers to increase public and government support for the passage of H.R. 40.
This resolution is a call to action to heal our country of the grave injustice of American Slavery and its on-going effects on all citizens of the United States.

So the Green Party's Black Agenda is that they support the democratic party's reparations bill :confused: :confused:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Dude you're going In circles but you have yet to introduce the Green Party's black agenda.
HR 40 is a bill introduced by the democrats.
That slick shit you trying to pull don't work on me.

So why isn't that bill included in the Democratic PLATFORM?!?!

A political party platform or program is a formal set of principal goals which are supported by a political party or individual candidate, in order to appeal to the general public, for the ultimate purpose of garnering the general public's support and votes about complicated topics or issues.

It's in the Green Party's platform. Why isn't it in the Democratic platform?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
So why isn't that bill included in the Democratic PLATFORM?!?!

A political party platform or program is a formal set of principal goals which are supported by a political party or individual candidate, in order to appeal to the general public, for the ultimate purpose of garnering the general public's support and votes about complicated topics or issues.

It's in the Green Party's platform. Why isn't it in the Democratic platform?
Where is the Green Party's black agenda?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Where is the Green Party's black agenda?

Is your entire m.o. to keep asking the same question over and over again, whether I answer it or not? Here you go again!

2. Reparations for United States Afrodescendants (i.e., Black Americans, African Americans)

The development of the United States has been marked by conflict over questions of race. Our nation was formed only after Native Americans were displaced. The institution of slavery had as its underpinnings the belief in white supremacy, which we as Greens condemn. In slavery's aftermath, people of color have borne the brunt of violence and discrimination. The Green Party unequivocally condemns these evils, which continue to be a social problem of paramount significance.

1. The community of people of African ancestry whose family members were held in chattel slavery in what is now the United States of America have legitimate claims to reparations including monetary compensation for centuries of human rights violations, including the Transatlantic slave trade now recognized by the United Nations as a "crime against humanity." As our Nation has done in the past with respect to the Choctaw, the Lakota, the Lambuth, and more recently for Japanese Americans and the European Jewish community, reparations are now due to address the debt still owed to descendants of enslaved Africans.

2. We commit to full and complete reparations to the African American community of this nation for the past four hundred plus years of genocide, slavery, land-loss, destruction of original identity and the stark disparities which haunt the present evidenced in unemployment statistics, substandard and inadequate education, higher levels of mortality including infant and maternal mortality and the practice of mass incarceration. We recognize that reparations are a debt (not charity) that is owed by our own and other nations and by the corporate institutions chartered under our laws to a collective of people. We believe that the leadership on the question of what our nation owes to this process of right ought to come from the African American community, whose right to self-determination and autonomy to chart the path to healing we fully recognize.

3. We understand that until significant steps are taken to reverse the ongoing abuses; to end the criminalization of the Black and Brown communities, to eradicate poverty, to invest in education, health care and the restoration and protection of human rights, that it will be impossible to repair the continuing damage wrought by the ideology of white supremacy which permeates the governing institutions of our nation.

4. While consensus is still evolving on what would constitute full and complete reparations, we support the following initial steps:
    • We support the creation of a claim of action and a right to recover inherited wealth and other profits accumulated from the slave trade for the benefit of a reparations trust fund.

• We will initiate the repeal of the slave clauses that survive today in the U.S. Constitution.

• We will work to restore lands stolen through a variety of tactics including: violence, terrorism and the discriminatory access to operating capital that together has robbed black farmers and the broader community of their lands.

• We support the release of all political prisoners held by the USA. It is time that the political frame-ups, the prosecutorial misconduct and the racist application of police power that pass for justice in our country be buried and those victimized by these abuses of state power be given their lives back.

• We will support existing Historically Black Colleges and Universities, as well as new and existing Education and Development Funds.
  5. We support efforts to overcome the effects of over 200 years of racial discrimination.

6. We call for an end to official support for any remaining symbols of slavery and specifically call for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from all government buildings.

7. We condemn the practice of racial profiling by law enforcement agencies, which are guilty of stopping m torists, harassing individuals, or using unwarranted violence against suspects with no other justification than race or ethnic background.

8. We favor strong measures to combat official racism in the forms of police brutality directed against people of color.

9. We support effective enforcement of the Voting Rights Act, including language access to voting.

10. We oppose discriminatory English-only pressure groups. We call for a national language policy that would encourage all citizens to be fluent in at least two languages. [See section K. Immigration / Emigration in this chapter]
  11. We strongly support the vigorous enforcement of civil-rights laws, the aggressive prosecution of hate crimes, and the strengthening of legal services for the poor.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
LOL so basically these clown ass faggits are just happy to read an agenda than actual action. Ain’t no mothafucking Green Party member ever done shit for a Black person. Ever. FOH

Their precious Green Party cares more about Animals and green house gas than Black folks

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
LOL so basically these clown ass faggits are just happy to read an agenda than actual action. Ain’t no mothafucking Green Party member ever done shit for a Black person. Ever. FOH

Their precious Green Party cares more about Animals and green house gas than Black folks

How many Green Party candidates have ever held office?

How many Democrats? 90% black support. What have they done?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
How many Green Party candidates have ever held office?

How many Democrats? 90% black support. What have they done?
You’re simple as fuck . I’m sure Oakland ain’t the only city with policies that help Black areas. Democrats set up zones that allow the residents to determine where a portion of the local government budget is spent. They have a say on what gets funded in the community and what will help. You fucking clown

Reactions: BKF

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Consider my response as blindly responding without having fully read other posts. Quick thoughts.

Asking what the Democratic Party has done for Black people is a valid question.The answer is NOT simple. Rarely do I see people talking about local and state politics in their responses either for or against. Also, grinds my gears how cavalier folks are about Democrats lack of major change during Obama’s term without recognizing that then and now, the Democratic Party has pushed some great legislation that never made it into law bc Republican Party has been on the agenda to reject damn near everything they can.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Is your entire m.o. to keep asking the same question over and over again, whether I answer it or not? Here you go again!

2. Reparations for United States Afrodescendants (i.e., Black Americans, African Americans)

The development of the United States has been marked by conflict over questions of race. Our nation was formed only after Native Americans were displaced. The institution of slavery had as its underpinnings the belief in white supremacy, which we as Greens condemn. In slavery's aftermath, people of color have borne the brunt of violence and discrimination. The Green Party unequivocally condemns these evils, which continue to be a social problem of paramount significance.

1. The community of people of African ancestry whose family members were held in chattel slavery in what is now the United States of America have legitimate claims to reparations including monetary compensation for centuries of human rights violations, including the Transatlantic slave trade now recognized by the United Nations as a "crime against humanity." As our Nation has done in the past with respect to the Choctaw, the Lakota, the Lambuth, and more recently for Japanese Americans and the European Jewish community, reparations are now due to address the debt still owed to descendants of enslaved Africans.

2. We commit to full and complete reparations to the African American community of this nation for the past four hundred plus years of genocide, slavery, land-loss, destruction of original identity and the stark disparities which haunt the present evidenced in unemployment statistics, substandard and inadequate education, higher levels of mortality including infant and maternal mortality and the practice of mass incarceration. We recognize that reparations are a debt (not charity) that is owed by our own and other nations and by the corporate institutions chartered under our laws to a collective of people. We believe that the leadership on the question of what our nation owes to this process of right ought to come from the African American community, whose right to self-determination and autonomy to chart the path to healing we fully recognize.

3. We understand that until significant steps are taken to reverse the ongoing abuses; to end the criminalization of the Black and Brown communities, to eradicate poverty, to invest in education, health care and the restoration and protection of human rights, that it will be impossible to repair the continuing damage wrought by the ideology of white supremacy which permeates the governing institutions of our nation.

4. While consensus is still evolving on what would constitute full and complete reparations, we support the following initial steps:
    • We support the creation of a claim of action and a right to recover inherited wealth and other profits accumulated from the slave trade for the benefit of a reparations trust fund.

• We will initiate the repeal of the slave clauses that survive today in the U.S. Constitution.

• We will work to restore lands stolen through a variety of tactics including: violence, terrorism and the discriminatory access to operating capital that together has robbed black farmers and the broader community of their lands.

• We support the release of all political prisoners held by the USA. It is time that the political frame-ups, the prosecutorial misconduct and the racist application of police power that pass for justice in our country be buried and those victimized by these abuses of state power be given their lives back.

• We will support existing Historically Black Colleges and Universities, as well as new and existing Education and Development Funds.
  5. We support efforts to overcome the effects of over 200 years of racial discrimination.

6. We call for an end to official support for any remaining symbols of slavery and specifically call for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from all government buildings.

7. We condemn the practice of racial profiling by law enforcement agencies, which are guilty of stopping m torists, harassing individuals, or using unwarranted violence against suspects with no other justification than race or ethnic background.

8. We favor strong measures to combat official racism in the forms of police brutality directed against people of color.

9. We support effective enforcement of the Voting Rights Act, including language access to voting.

10. We oppose discriminatory English-only pressure groups. We call for a national language policy that would encourage all citizens to be fluent in at least two languages. [See section K. Immigration / Emigration in this chapter]
  11. We strongly support the vigorous enforcement of civil-rights laws, the aggressive prosecution of hate crimes, and the strengthening of legal services for the poor.
It's not my fault that you don't like to answer questions straight.

Now you present this as the Green Party's black agenda. Even though they are simply supporting a Democrat introduce bil to study reparations.
Then within what you present as their black agenda is reference to woman, brown people, immigrates, etc...

This just once again shows how full of shit you are. You are one of the main dudes (in your case fags) who call for black only bills/platforms without reference to anyone else. Yet here you are proudly sticking your chest on this bs. Do better....hypocrite.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You’re simple as fuck . I’m sure Oakland ain’t the only city with policies that help Black areas. Democrats set up zones that allow the residents to determine where a portion of the local government budget is spent. They have a say on what gets funded in the community and what will help. You fucking clown

I know your "Colin"-inspired, pathologically lying, functionally illiterate ass won't read or watch anything of substance, but Oakland is one of the fastest-gentrifying cities in the country:

Study: San Francisco and Oakland are the most gentrified cities in the US

Now go drink a cup of Korean piss and shut the fuck up!

It's not my fault tgat you don't like to answer questions straight.

Now you present this as the Green Party's black agenda. Even though they are simply supporting a Democrat introduce bil to study reparations.
Then within what you present as their black agenda is reference to woman, brown people, immigrates, etc...

This just once again shows how full of shit you are. You are one of the main dudes (in your case fags) who call for black only bills/platforms without reference to anyone else. Yet here you are proudly sticking your chest on this bs. Do better....hypocrite.

I've answered your questions THREE TIMES! This is turning into an old Rick Ross song at this point. I've never said Black-only. I've said Black SPECIFIC. How the fuck is this not BLACK SPECIFIC!?!? And show my anything in the Democratic platform on par with it.

The community of people of African ancestry whose family members were held in chattel slavery in what is now the United States of America have legitimate claims to reparations including monetary compensation for centuries of human rights violations, including the Transatlantic slave trade now recognized by the United Nations as a "crime against humanity." As our Nation has done in the past with respect to the Choctaw, the Lakota, the Lambuth, and more recently for Japanese Americans and the European Jewish community, reparations are now due to address the debt still owed to descendants of enslaved Africans.

So what you are telling us is that you support a party that hasn't done shit for black folk. Got it...

Basically what you do for Biden and Democrats. Got it....

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Hey faggit what does any of that have to do with zip codes with heavy Black populations in control of City funds you lispy faggit ass bitch

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I know your "Colin"-inspired, pathologically lying, functionally illiterate ass won't read or watch anything of substance, but Oakland is one of the fastest-gentrifying cities in the country:

Study: San Francisco and Oakland are the most gentrified cities in the US

Now go drink a cup of Korean piss and shut the fuck up!

I've answered your questions THREE TIMES! This is turning into an old Rick Ross song at this point. I've never said Black-only. I've said Black SPECIFIC. How the fuck is this not BLACK SPECIFIC!?!? And show my anything in the Democratic platform on par with it.

The community of people of African ancestry whose family members were held in chattel slavery in what is now the United States of America have legitimate claims to reparations including monetary compensation for centuries of human rights violations, including the Transatlantic slave trade now recognized by the United Nations as a "crime against humanity." As our Nation has done in the past with respect to the Choctaw, the Lakota, the Lambuth, and more recently for Japanese Americans and the European Jewish community, reparations are now due to address the debt still owed to descendants of enslaved Africans.

Basically what you do for Biden and Democrats. Got it....
This mutherfuking fag said he didn't say black only but black people specific.:confused:

tenor.gif

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not ready to brand someone a coon, but why does the drumbeat for a 3rd party always beat loudest when someone wants to make their point in the year of an election?
Lol, is this supposed to be clever bro? Please marinate for a little on the merits of your challenge.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This mutherfuking fag said he didn't say black only but black people specific.:confused:

tenor.gif
I posted what Dems are doing for Black areas of the city and he posts an article about gentrification. That nigga is fucking retarded. Every city in America is being gentrified. That shit has nothing to do with the fact there are still a ton of Black people here benefiting from Democratic policies aimed at helping Black areas. He’s a fucking agent and dumb as shit