Black Soccer Players that start for the US National Team and top tier Soccer (Ongoing)Clubs in Europe

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thought it was gonna b the women ...:rolleyes:

like Dennis Rodman`s daughter ...got the call this yr for the national team ..

Rookie of the yr last year ...:yes:

real shit tho it`s a few fine sistahs playing soccer ....:sleazy:

Trinity-Dennis-Rodman.png

U20USWNTRKM021620282.jpg

607313b62030270b1c613c62.jpg

Trinity Rodman signs richest NWSL contract ever with Spirit

The extension with the 19-year-old daughter of NBA great Dennis Rodman is worth at least $1.1 million over four years, according to the Washington Post.

16438381884855.jpg

:money:
You must not know
Sydney Leroux

1500x500

iu
iu

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
dis da one i wanna beat ...

Lynn Williams ..

ElmOoAMU0AEervv.jpg:large

image2-1.JPG

image2.JPG

image1.JPG

153968664_436780290971745_7136483320772312570_n.jpg

241059254_582816386433616_5529299382506863834_n.jpg

241014120_369031201342669_7233002029273682303_n.jpg

Last edited:

MCP

International
International Member
It's a mindset. We're not an eye-foot sport country. We're an eye-hand sport country.

Without question, if our best athletes played soccer we'd win every fucking competition. Imagine Lebron as your holding mid, and Von Miller as your center back. But our best athletes go on to the sports that pay big money HERE, not in Europe.

We still don't get the cream of the crop (except the women's team) but I think the tide is turning. I probably won't live to see it but in 25 years the US will be a soccer power.

One thing they'd better do immediately is put regulation in MLS.

Okay, two things, get rid of the fake grass.

Stop drinking the Kool Aid. The US will never be a world power for a very long time.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Americans are sleeping on Iran and the other three teams.

Anyway. Any predictions?
Personally, I think Iran will be the toughest of them all. England I’m not so worried about cause we always play them well, and the playoff may be a sleeper. Respect to the comp but I like our chances. Only one that can sink the US is Berhalter cause the talent is there.

Elsewhere, I think Senegal gon fuck around and win group A.

Others to advance: Argentina, Mexico, France, Denmark, Spain, Germany, Croatia, Belgium, Brazil, Serbia, Portugal, Ghana.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Americans are sleeping on Iran and the other three teams.

Anyway. Any predictions?

Senegal

Portugal

Brasil

One of these teams will win it all.

As for the U.S.A. MNT...it'll be more of the same ol b.s.. If they make it out the group stage, it will be a success.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a mindset. We're not an eye-foot sport country. We're an eye-hand sport country.

Without question, if our best athletes played soccer we'd win every fucking competition. Imagine Lebron as your holding mid, and Von Miller as your center back. But our best athletes go on to the sports that pay big money HERE, not in Europe.

We still don't get the cream of the crop (except the women's team) but I think the tide is turning. I probably won't live to see it but in 25 years the US will be a soccer power.

One thing they'd better do immediately is put regulation in MLS.

Okay, two things, get rid of the fake grass.

I see what you’re saying in regards to physical attributes but I don’t think it’s an eye foot thing but rather the lack of relationship with the sport. My son played against a good team a few months back and the star on the opposing team was a young brotha who plays football but recently picked up soccer. The kid who just got a pair of cleats a month prior was doing moves his teammates couldn’t do.

By far Black kids from a physical stand point are much faster, stronger, and smoother with the ball. But as we know, there’s more to the game than those physical attributes and I wish we had a better relationship with soccer historically in America.

What if Deion Sanders played soccer as a kid utilizing his 4.2 40 and feints to shake defenders.

Imagine a freak of nature like Bo Jackson as an attacking midfielder.

Imagine Barry Sanders as a striker.

The list goes on….

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I see what you’re saying in regards to physical attributes but I don’t think it’s an eye foot thing but rather the lack of relationship with the sport. My son played against a good team a few months back and the star on the opposing team was a young brotha who plays football but recently picked up soccer. The kid who just got a pair of cleats a month prior was doing moves his teammates couldn’t do.

By far Black kids from a physical stand point are much faster, stronger, and smoother with the ball. But as we know, there’s more to the game than those physical attributes and I wish we had a better relationship with soccer historically in America.

What if Deion Sanders played soccer as a kid utilizing his 4.2 40 and feints to shake defenders.

The list goes on….

You're not even addressing what I said and where you are you're just repeating what I said.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The list goes on….

Never in your life you should debate with a person that think basketball players would make GREAT soccer players.