Black Soccer Players that start for the US National Team and top tier Soccer (Ongoing)Clubs in Europe

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tyler-adams-red-bulls-usmnt-soccer-player.jpg
Tyler Adams

tim-weah-usmnt-player-bio.jpg
Timothy Weah

255px-USMNT_vs._Trinidad_and_Tobago_%2848124811443%29_%28cropped%29.jpg
ZACK STEFFEN

330px-Chris_Richards_%28soccer%29.jpg
Chris Richards

weston-mckennie-usmnt-soccer-player.jpg
WESTON MCKENNIE

yunus-musah-under-pressure-usmnt-wales-ball-november-2020.jpg
Yunus Musah

330px-Sergino_Dest.jpg
SERGINO DEST

reggie-cannon-usmnt-soccer-player-bio.jpg
REGGIE CANNON

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
It's a mindset. We're not an eye-foot sport country. We're an eye-hand sport country.

Without question, if our best athletes played soccer we'd win every fucking competition. Imagine Lebron as your holding mid, and Von Miller as your center back. But our best athletes go on to the sports that pay big money HERE, not in Europe.

We still don't get the cream of the crop (except the women's team) but I think the tide is turning. I probably won't live to see it but in 25 years the US will be a soccer power.

One thing they'd better do immediately is put regulation in MLS.

Okay, two things, get rid of the fake grass.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
It's a mindset. We're not an eye-foot sport country. We're an eye-hand sport country.

Without question, if our best athletes played soccer we'd win every fucking competition. Imagine Lebron as your holding mid, and Von Miller as your center back. But our best athletes go on to the sports that pay big money HERE, not in Europe.

We still don't get the cream of the crop (except the women's team) but I think the tide is turning. I probably won't live to see it but in 25 years the US will be a soccer power.

Don’t know if we’ll be a power but we don’t have to be. Just have to be consistent.

For now though, the best football is still in Europe where all our current stars were raised and trained ie Pulisic, McKennie, Musah, Weah etc

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All Wrong!

And the analogy about a basketball player being this great midfield don’t even make sense.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
thought it was gonna b the women ...:rolleyes:

like Dennis Rodman`s daughter ...got the call this yr for the national team ..

Rookie of the yr last year ...:yes:

real shit tho it`s a few fine sistahs playing soccer ....:sleazy:

Trinity-Dennis-Rodman.png

U20USWNTRKM021620282.jpg

607313b62030270b1c613c62.jpg

Trinity Rodman signs richest NWSL contract ever with Spirit

The extension with the 19-year-old daughter of NBA great Dennis Rodman is worth at least $1.1 million over four years, according to the Washington Post.

16438381884855.jpg

:money: