Black Seed Oil - Anybody using this

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
My Dr just recommended this to me and I've heard too many stories that's not good. But I said long time ago I would never have back surgery, but now my allergies are so bad that when I sneeze it's killing my back and the allergy shots aren't helping. But I won't have the surgery.

See if this dude recommends someone in your area. He takes more of a natural approach over traditional medicine. His shows are very informative....imho.

http://drjoeesposito.com

futureshock

Registered
Co-worker just told me about it. Mix that shit with some Orange Juice. You can also put in Organic Apple Cider Vinegar too. Drink that shit fast though cause I'm telling you now dat shit taste like what Thunderbird must taste like.

Ew93oi.jpg

You can do capsules too.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smh. Drink some snake oil too. If shit worked everyone would have it. Dumb fuckers man.

AGYMAH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This stuff is the truth. I've been taking it since 2013 and haven't gotten the flu since. Between sick folks I pick up on the bus and my family I'm around sick folks all the time. It's also known to regulate your blood sugar and cholesterol levels. I just started using it in gel capsule form.

A friend of mine has herpes and he said he hasn't gotten a breakout in the 3yrs he's been taking it.
mrv02u.jpg

Last edited:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
This stuff is the truth. I've been taking it since 2013 and haven't gotten the flu since. Between sick folks I pick up on the bus and my family I'm around sick folks all the time. It's also known to regulate you blood sugar and cholesterol levels. I just started using it in gel capsule form.

A friend of mine has herpes and he said he hasn't gotten a breakout in the 3yrs he's been taking it.
mrv02u.jpg
Is this the best brand to get?

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this the best brand to get?

Yes my brother takes it in the morning with cinnamon and honey and won't eat for 45 min. He takes it before he goes to bed too. I hadn't seen dude in 3 month he lost 50 lbs. I almost didn't recognize him. He uses that exact brand coldpressed.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Yes my brother takes it in the morning with cinnamon and honey and won't eat for 45 min. He takes it before he goes to bed too. I hadn't seen dude in 3 month he lost 50 lbs. I almost didn't recognize him. He uses that exact brand coldpressed.
I found the brand, but I got the gel caps and I'm just on day 2 but I do mornings and nights too along with warm apple cider and honey.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
This stuff is the truth. I've been taking it since 2013 and haven't gotten the flu since. Between sick folks I pick up on the bus and my family I'm around sick folks all the time. It's also known to regulate you blood sugar and cholesterol levels. I just started using it in gel capsule form.

:hmm:o_O

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I woke up today and had some allergic reaction/rash on my left hand this morning
It was a little itchy and white
My delivery of the Amazing Herbs black seed oil came about 10 minutes later

I put the oil on my hand and drank some in water. 2 hours laters it was 90% cleared up

Now I also did the same with Apple Cider Vinegar today as well, so I'm not sure which thing cleared it up

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I started taking the same brand Amazing Herbs and was wondering if anyone knew of getting the extract of Black Seed Oil and mixing it with something like real Greek Olive Oil.
You can do that with other extracts as a carrier and was wondering if the BSO came that way. Cause the Amazing Herbs seems to me to be in an olive oil base.

I ordered some Oregano Oil extract and am going to mix it with the olive oil to dilute so can take the drops under the tongue. It is good for overall health as well.

Here's the brother who made the vid

The reason I want to do this is cause you will see the price on Amazing Herbs fluctuate heavy on Amazon. I bought a bottle for someone else thru my Prime acct two weeks ago, was $24, then I bought two bottles at $22, then this weekend I looked for more and the minimum is $35, some have it for $38 and this is just the 8oz bottle.

So anyone know of a pure extract that needs to be diluted, with no alcohol fillers?

Last edited:

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
I started taking the same brand Amazing Herbs and was wondering if anyone knew of getting the extract of Black Seed Oil and mixing it with something like real Greek Olive Oil.
You can do that with other extracts as a carrier and was wondering if the BSO came that way. Cause the Amazing Herbs seems to me to be in an olive oil base.

I ordered some Oregano Oil extract and am going to mix it with the olive oil to dilute so can take the drops under the tongue. It is good for overall health as well.

The reason I want to do this is cause you will see the price on Amazing Herbs fluctuate heavy on Amazon. I bought a bottle for someone else thru my Prime acct two weeks ago, was $24, then I bought two bottles at $22, then this weekend I looked for more and the minimum is $35, some have it for $38 and this is just the 8oz bottle.

So anyone know of a pure extract that needs to be diluted, with no alcohol fillers?

Oregano Oil is harsh if not diluted.

Taking it under the tongue won't be pleasaant.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This stuff is the truth.
mrv02u.jpg

I was turned onto this by my sister. I have only been taking it for the past 23 days but AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULT. I have back pain, joint pain, and almost every pain associated with injuries from the military. BUT this stuff helps. I don't know what it does but I don't creek (peope with joint issues know what I mean) as much as I did. and I can actually move when I get up in the morning without going through my usual regimen of warming before getting out of bed. I still hurt but this stuff lessens the pain and stiffness. plus I'm actually trying to get back into walking. I stopped after walking too far one day and woke up the next unable to move at all without severe pain.

imma keep taking until I run out and

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been taking it about 3 weeks. This shit works, I've had shoulder surgery and multiple knee surgeries and I've been working out hard. No pain or inflammation at all. Only thing is that my dreams have been very vivid.

futureshock

Registered
Been taking it about 3 weeks. This shit works, I've had shoulder surgery and multiple knee surgeries and I've been working out hard. No pain or inflammation at all. Only thing is that my dreams have been very vivid.

I was just thinking about this thread the other day. I turned a couple of people on to BSO during the holiday. The funny thing was when I mentioned it, some people got it confused with flax seed oil as far as the properties/benefits...and because it sounds kinda similiar. I had to break it down to them. Once they tried it, they became believers.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I was just thinking about this thread the other day. I turned a couple of people on to BSO during the holiday. The funny thing was when I mentioned it, some people got it confused with flax seed oil as far as the properties/benefits...and because it sounds kinda similiar. I had to break it down to them. Once they tried it, they became believers.

Tell them the truth Flaxseed oil promotes estrogen in men, and enlarges the prostate and promotes tumors don't take it, if you can tolerate Blackseed oil and Hemp oil use as substitute.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Yeah, it can cause lucid dreaming.

mrblkthunda

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone just told me about this stuff last week. Is Amazing Herbs still the best brand to get? Is the liquid more effective than gel caps or same difference?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Someone just told me about this stuff last week. Is Amazing Herbs still the best brand to get? Is the liquid more effective than gel caps or same difference?

Amazing Herbs is the most accessible and available. Most health stores like Vitamin Shoppe and higher-end groceries like Wegman's and Whole Foods carry it. It probably not the best but certainly not the worst. I've never tried the caps but I'd surmise that the liquid oil itself is better absorbed than the gel caps. Caps are mainly for people who find the liquid oil too strong or too nasty.