I do..shit will sprout...
Oh ok.

xucrQ9.jpg

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
You do know it's a quote from
Elijah Muhammad

I really didn't thanks for enlightening me. but...

You do know I really don't give a fuck!...You can honor E.M. all you want but he's no different than any other
preacher to me. I agnostic than a mothafucka, and have no nostalgia about that man or what he stood for.

Sorry you gone hate me cause I said it....but that's exactly why I'm non-religious...but thanks for feeding me
fyi knowledge.

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really didn't thanks for enlightening me. but...

You do know I really don't give a fuck!...You can honor E.M. all you want but he's no different than any other
preacher to me. I agnostic than a mothafucka, and have no nostalgia about that man or what he stood for.

Sorry you gone hate me cause I said it....but that's exactly why I'm non-religious...but thanks for feeding me
fyi knowledge.
:roflmao:Dude chill! I was just letting you know where the quote came from. So you wouldn't think it was a old Southern saying.

Powerforwardofthesquad

Rising Star
Registered
Amazing Herbs is the most trusted. You can get it on Amazon

Before I buy stuff, I look at as many of the negative review as possible. Looking on Amazon now at the Amazing Herbs brand, there are a lot of comments saying similar things that the bottles they received were not true black seed oil, or they lacked the strength, as if it had been mixed with something. This was the pill version. Is it better to apply directly to scalp instead of pill?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I use the black Jamaican castor oil when I was trying to grow a beard, it was like putting motor oil on my face. Didn't know that they have different kinds. I was using the Sunny Isle brand

Thats the kind I use. Yes it smells like cigarettes. This is why I mix it with Essential oils to mask the smell.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have looked into this and I am using some now. I have had spinal cord surgery. I am so upset that I did. Lately I have been to a chiropractic and have had one visit with acupuncture. If I had went to them first I would have never had the surgery. But that turmeric and that black seed oil seem would have helped me to heal naturally. I do not use drugs but I wish I had never started going to doctors. Some people say it is witchcraft. I would not encourage anyone that need to go to a doctor to not go. But there is a lot more to what they do than what they explain to us.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I have looked into this and I am using some now. I have had spinal cord surgery. I am so upset that I did. Lately I have been to a chiropractic and have had one visit with acupuncture. If I had went to them first I would have never had the surgery. But that turmeric and that black seed oil seem would have helped me to heal naturally. I do not use drugs but I wish I had never started going to doctors. Some people say it is witchcraft. I would not encourage anyone that need to go to a doctor to not go. But there is a lot more to what they do than what they explain to us.

What kind of surgery? Fusion?

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Yes bone fusion and I wish I had never done it.
My Dr just recommended this to me and I've heard too many stories that's not good. But I said long time ago I would never have back surgery, but now my allergies are so bad that when I sneeze it's killing my back and the allergy shots aren't helping. But I won't have the surgery.

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
My Dr just recommended this to me and I've heard too many stories that's not good. But I said long time ago I would never have back surgery, but now my allergies are so bad that when I sneeze it's killing my back and the allergy shots aren't helping. But I won't have the surgery.

sweetheart you need chiropractic in your life and it's plenty in the Dallas area, trust if you want I can point you in the direction of one

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
sweetheart you need chiropractic in your life and it's plenty in the Dallas area, trust if you want I can point you in the direction of one
Thank you for this. I'm going to look for one on my insurance website so I can find one close in my area. Funny I never even thought of a chiropractor.