Black Seed Oil - Anybody using this

jgarner484

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've been doing a lot of research and a lot of folk are saying that Black seed oil helps with everything (Weight loss, breathing issues, inflammation, hair growth, etc,. etc. I have purchased a bottle and will let you know my results soon. Anyone else using Black Seed Oil and since taking it, has it done anything for you?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Co-worker just told me about it. Mix that shit with some Orange Juice. You can also put in Organic Apple Cider Vinegar too. Drink that shit fast though cause I'm telling you now dat shit taste like what Thunderbird must taste like.

Ew93oi.jpg

jgarner484

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
BGOL fam, just wanted to give an update since I first posted about black seed oil. In a word "It works!". Since I first posted, ive been taking a teaspoon in the morning and a teaspoon at night. About a year and a half ago I was diagnosed with arthritis (that Arthur) for you ebonics types. My pain level has continuously been about 7-8 on a 1-10 scale. Using black seed oil has reduced the pain down to a 1. its truly an amazing herb. My knee hasn't felt this good in nearly 2 1/2 years. One of the main ingredients in black seed oil supposedly sweeps inflammation from the body. I cant say it will work for anyone, but it has for me. I've ordered a bottle for my mom because she has severe arthritis pain and i pray it does for her what it has done for me. Just wanted to share my personal experience with you guys. As far a buying it, GNC doesnt carry it, at least in my town. My local vitamin Shoppe says everytime they get some in it flies off the shelf. I wouldnt suggest buying from a health food/herb store because they gouge the prices. I ordered mine from Amazon, the brand i ordered is amazing herbs. I dont know if there's a difference in quality between companies, but this the brand i use and it works. The cost varies form $13 to $24 for an 8 ounce bottle, depending on the brand you buy. Peace to all and if you have questions, hit me up or if want to share an experience do that as well.

Peace

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. Took two pills this morning. Take two pills every morning.

Learned about it within the past 5 years.

It's a DIFFERENCE maker.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I thought that this thread was about the "black seed oil" I squirt all over a bishes ass when I jizz all over it !!!! :dunno:

:lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nice thread...

I normally roll with tea tree oil...even thought I heard about black seed first

rage

International
International Member
Thanks fam,i've heard about this at work last month,i will try it for a few months.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Thanks. I've been using it externally in my hair for years. Never thought of actually drinking it. It really stinks.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
You have to be consistent and it is , the perfect natural immune support.

It's not a cure all and it does not work the same for everyone, some people need to take less, some people need to take more to get results, some people can't take it at all and are allergic so before you just buy some and start chucking it down test it on your skin and see if you react if not your probably safe remember it is a plant (flower) seed.

You can't drink, smoke, fuck unprotected skanks, eat bacon porkchop burgers and wash it down with grease shakes
and expect black seed oil to fix it. :hmm:

Black seed oil is the truth but it only supports people who take care of themselves. With a healthy lifestyle. ...or
someone trying to work at getting rid of a chronic illness.

Do your homework, consult you doctor and live healthy.

I take a teaspoon in the morning, and one at night, works for me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have to be consistent and it is , the perfect natural immune support.

It's not a cure all and it does not work the same for everyone, some people need to take less, some people need to take more to get results, some people can't take it at all and are allergic so before you just buy some and start chucking it down test it on your skin and see if you react if not your probably safe remember it is a plant (flower) seed.

You can't drink, smoke, fuck unprotected skanks, eat bacon porkchop burgers and wash it down with grease shakes
and expect black seed oil to fix it. :hmm:

Black seed oil is the truth but it only supports people who take care of themselves. With a healthy lifestyle. ...or
someone trying to work at getting rid of a chronic illness.

Do your homework, consult you doctor and live healthy.

I take a teaspoon in the morning, and one at night, works for me.

niicce...

what brand are you using? how much you paid for it and for what size bottle??

and where did you get it??

some folks are saying, some brands are watering their shit down..

forget all that I just saw your post... saying amazing and amazon...

I will check it out..

blackmarket

Saving all my fucks for retirement
BGOL Investor
Every day - that and lemon water regularly amongst other things and I just watch people get sick every year and glad its not me.

Any special brand to get?
niicce...

what brand are you using? how much you paid for it and for what size bottle??

and where did you get it??

some folks are saying, some brands are watering their shit down..

forget all that I just saw your post... saying amazing and amazon...

I will check it out..
black_cumin_oil.png

visit sacredseedoils.com for that shit they have it on Amazon for a nice discount every blue moon
probably the most youre gonna pay for black seed $55 for 7 oz. but worth every penny. Youll notice unlike most black seed oils this one is actually dark, close to black.

Edit: to compare to Amazing Herbs, I use the Amazing Herbs or Sundial brand (in the BX) on my hair and skin, the Andreas goes in my body

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
"Cure everything but death"

I hate that saying because it is stupid and dummies down the real benefit of this blessed, ancient herb essential, it basically is the best organic immune supporter, so your immune system "cures everything but death" and this is nature's
way of supporting a healthy immune system.

...but people like cutesy, kuntry sayings so I guess it doesn't matter.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah ive been using it for awhile. havent been sick this winter or period. i take a iablespoon in the am, with my appe cider vinegar and cayenne pepper.

Jism

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been using it since 2010 when I saw this black herbalist talk about it. I would say it does wonders for the body if you eat right.

this white dude love it

and this brother say you can cut fat by using it

Last edited:

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
Man I saw the vid you guys posted and copped some....anybody in the A should go to Health Unlimited on N Druid Hills anything you can think of they have...I work in the Hood (Underground) and every oil store has this and neem oil....that neem is the shit as an occasional all around cleanser....but too much will make you sterile. Dude says he has a 13 oz bottle of black seed oil for $20 will let you know how it works.....

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Had a pain in my hand.. put it on it.. went to sleep pain gone like it never happened.. i got two bottles. One for my body the other to drink.. i drink it in the morning n at night.. and i also dip off into that Raw Honey..

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate that saying because it is stupid and dummies down the real benefit of this blessed, ancient herb essential, it basically is the best organic immune supporter, so your immune system "cures everything but death" and this is nature's
way of supporting a healthy immune system.

...but people like cutesy, kuntry sayings so I guess it doesn't matter.
You do know it's a quote from
Elijah Muhammad