Black man wears a MAGA cap to Cheesecake Factory...

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...and it ends about the way you would expect it to. Also note the claims of racism, completely missing the obvious reason for people having a problem.

58cc36f5112f7078158b4ce2-750-563.jpg

The Cheesecake Factory is under fire after a customer was reportedly harassed for wearing a MAGA hat.
Shutterstock
  • A 22-year-old customer says that he was harassed and threatened by employees atThe Cheesecake Factoryfor wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.
  • The customer was reportedly yelled at and threatened, with Cheesecake Factory employees allegedly saying things such as "I'm going to knock his head in so hard his hat's going to come off."
  • The Cheesecake Factory told Business Insider that workers involved have been "suspended pending the results of our investigation."

The Cheesecake Factory has suspended workers following an incident in which a customer says he was harassed by roughly a dozen employees for wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

Conservative news website The Daily Wirereportsthat a 22-year-old named Eugenior Joseph was targeted by Cheesecake Factory employees for wearing a MAGA hat. According to The Daily Wire, roughly a dozen workers at a Miami, Florida location approached Joseph, who was dining with his girlfriend's family, and began making comments about the hat.

"All the employees started standing there, saying things out loud, like, 'I'm going to knock his head in so hard his hat's going to come off," a witness told The Daily Wire.

Joseph told the publication: "He got behind me and another coworker came by and they were staring at each other and he fist bumped him and then he started looking at me, balling his fists, smacking his fists, trying to scare me."

The Daily Wire reported that employees also yelled at and booed Joseph when he walked to the bathroom. The incident was so upsetting, one witness said, that an "elderly woman who was present had to take medication to calm herself down."

The incident sparked backlash on social media.

May 15, 2018 " data-e2e-name="embed-container" data-media-container="embed" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px 0px;">

David A. Clarke, Jr.@SheriffClarke

Think Cheescake Factory will close all their stores for a day of race sensitivity training for EVERY EMPLOYEE at a cost of $16 million like Starbucks? Using the left’s warped logic, the fact that he’s a @realDonaldTrump supporter negates his blackness. https://apple.news/A24UhaR9TT-a2q7crQJboZQ …

8:57 AM - May 15, 2018

Black Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report
The Cheesecake Factory is said to be investigating an incident at their Miami location after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by both staff and patrons alike over his "Make America...

apple.news

Twitter Ads info and privacy
May 15, 2018 " data-e2e-name="embed-container" data-media-container="embed" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px 0px;">

Austen Fletcher@fleccas

Cheesecake Factory is being blatantly racist! This is worse than Starbucks!

CC:@KingJames @TheEllenShow @TYTPolitics @tariqnasheed

Ryan Saavedra @RealSaavedra
EXCLUSIVE: @Cheesecake Factory Employees Attack Black Man For Wearing MAGA Hathttps://www.dailywire.com/news/30628/exclusive-cheesecake-factory-employees-attack-ryan-saavedra …

12:29 AM - May 15, 2018

Ann Coulter@AnnCoulter

You should give Eugenior Joseph cheesecake for life, @Cheesecake. https://bit.ly/2Ip1Tl3

12:11 AM - May 15, 2018

EXCLUSIVE: Cheesecake Factory Employees Attack Black Man For Wearing MAGA Hat
On Mother's Day, employees at a Cheesecake Factory in Miami, Florida verbally attacked and made threatening gestures toward a black man who dined with his girlfriend's family simply because he was...

dailywire.com

The Cheesecake Factory said in a statement to Business Insider that the "individuals involved in the incident have been suspended pending the results of our investigation."

"No guest should ever feel unwelcome in one of our restaurants and we are taking this matter very seriously," Alethea Rowe, The Cheesecake Factory's senior director of public relations, said in a statement. "Upon learning of this incident, we immediately apologized to the guests in person."

http://www.businessinsider.com/cheesecake-factory-suspends-workers-after-maga-hat-incident-2018-5

blackmarket

Saving all my fucks for retirement
BGOL Investor
could've just handled the matter internally and quietly as a collective group of employees and just spit in his food.
True, but its time to draw a line in the sand and put coons on notice and treat them like the dangerous enemy they are.
Hopefully all these employees get better gigs and put up gofundmes so those on code and able can donate

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
stupid shit all around when are we gonna

learn sometimes the best reaction is no reaction,

why give that attention whore exactly what he wants..

why play into his hands...

personally I think some pink toe conservative think tank is behind the whole thing... but thats just me..

there is a time to fight and a time to ignore, we need to learn the difference...

now some folks are gonna lose a job over a fuckin cap...

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
So a Haitian dude loves Trump?

He deserved the attention he got.

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

personally I think some pink toe conservative think tank is behind the whole thing... but thats just me..

there is a time to fight and a time to ignore, we need to learn the difference...

We can't attack someone without justification. Wearing a hat that is offensive or saying nigga/****** or any other offensive word is not justification. Why do folks think this is cool? Its only going to hurt you in the long run. I used to think it was funny to see racists getting fucked up, but now I cringe knowing the impact that the situation may have on someone's life. Don't get baited.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We can't attack someone without justification. Wearing a hat that is offensive or saying nigga/****** or any other offensive word is not justification. Why do folks think this is cool? Its only going to hurt you in the long run. I used to think it was funny to see racists getting fucked up, but now I cringe knowing the impact that the situation may have on someone's life. Don't get baited.

yea I studied cacs and one of the many things I learned about them is they love to troll for emotional reactions...

many of the racist trolls on these nets are not as much racist as they are assholes just trying to push buttons to get an emotional response...

so they can sit back and feel powerful knowing they know how to push your buttons and get a reaction, they literally feed off that shit...

some are racist pieces of chicken shit who also live to get a reaction to make them feel better about their own lives that they loathe.

we have to learn to use are energy for situations that benefit us... not for petty immediate gratificatin especially ones that come with consenquences...

someone calls me a n igg er without flinching Id say a n igg er is your god bow down bitch...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOST NIGGA :smh:

I would start a GOFUNDME for any employee fired for whoopin' his ass....

nl7HdZIt

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Right on, bruh!! The majority of the stuff coming outta the news outlets, is nothing but scripted bullshit to fuck with peoples emotions!! Anyway, good reply

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
BlackmanwearsaMAGAcaptoCheesecakeFactory_.png

Man get this Scatman Crothers tap dancin' ass paid coon! the fuck outtahere! :lol: