Black man stopped by cops for looking at a white woman

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Why didn’t she go and record the lady that called and put her on blast. She is over there hiding in her car because she knows the backlash will be tremendous. We need to know who she is because she put the young king in extreme danger for no other reason but to get him “exterminated” (their word). That’s some old fuck shit and that white lady in the white car needs to lose her job and whatever residence she resides in and then maybe she will learn some humility.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why didn’t she go and record the lady that called and put her on blast. She is over there hiding in her car because she knows the backlash will be tremendous. We need to know who she is because she put the young king in extreme danger for no other reason but to get him “exterminated” (their word). That’s some old fuck shit and that white lady in the white car needs to lose her job and whatever residence she resides in and then maybe she will learn some humility.
find out who that bitch is

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the lady recording was just a passerby and not ole boys girl? That was nice of her to at least stay and record and not leave the brother out there......

The white lady on camera was the restaurant owner....? So why were the cops talking to her about it and not the white lady hiding in the white car?

The cops drove over from 4 miles away, the least she could do was get her ass out the car and walk across a street......

Smdh, the fact that the cops even entertained that for that long without talking to her at all, just shows how fucked up cacs are......

So the conversation starts like this;
"A lady says she feels threatened by this black man. Well, she's hiding over there cuz she's so scared. But i (also a white lady) am not scared and I will talk to you (the police) on her behalf. "

And they not only stand there and continue for 5 mins, the police wait on a 3rd officer to arrive..... AND THEY STILL DON'T TALK TO THE CHICK IN THE CAR?!

Foh

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why? She’s ridin for a brother she’s never met and doing a damn good job of it.

As for the video, I understand that police have to figure out what’s goin on, but that bitch in the white car should get arrested after its established that she’s full of shit.

So we could hear what was being said! She was starting to make it about herself. Good on her for filming, but relax and let the camera and mic do their jobs.

I personally would have walked over to the car where that bitch was hiding to get her on tape.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
jesus fuckin christ what in the fuck? ...why the fuck was the white racist bitch not filmed or spoken to???????????????

seriously ..i couldn't live there...Id be murdering white folk daily...

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Why? She’s ridin for a brother she’s never met and doing a damn good job of it.

As for the video, I understand that police have to figure out what’s goin on, but that bitch in the white car should get arrested after its established that she’s full of shit.
Only because she was stepping on a lot of the conversation that was going on, that's all. Okay, it's Royal Oak...got it Sis. He almost got Tilled and you're documenting it...got it.
I'm glad that she and the restaurant owner were there though. That type of response was uncalled for and over the top. If the bitch felt threatened, why wasn't an Officer talking to her and once they were there, any implied threat was neutralized, so why the lengthy stop? Why didn't the woman who called leave? Did she want to sit around and see if he'd be killed or something?:hmm:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's why I refuse to be around them as little as possible and the dumb cops even took the time out to even entertain this is a fucking joke and the bike cop needs his smart ass kicked or whatever happened in Philly to happen to him,not hurt em but give him some real live action to write in his journal at night

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey....Somebody tell that chick recording to Shut the Fuck up!!!!!
She was doing well by narrating the scene in between the brotha and cops talking, but then she started talking way too much, repeating the same shit, and we couldn't hear important shit the actually involved parties were saying. First and foremost, *document* the situation. That footage might be useful in court later, but not if no one can hear what anyone else is saying. Big ups to her for recording it, though. She probably saved that brotha from a lot more grief.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
like its been said. 5mins and not one cop walked over to the white chick to ask a question, but they look ready to hemmed up the brother. ain't that some fucking shit.

10 whole mins and still ain't go over to the chick.

Last edited:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
So we could hear what was being said! She was starting to make it about herself. Good on her for filming, but relax and let the camera and mic do their jobs.

I personally would have walked over to the car where that bitch was hiding to get her on tape.

Have any video clips of you intervening on anyone's behalf?

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why the fuck was the white racist bitch not filmed or spoken to???????????????

So why were the cops talking to her about it and not the white lady hiding in the white car?

The cops drove over from 4 miles away, the least she could do was get her ass out the car and walk across a street......

Smdh, the fact that the cops even entertained that for that long without talking to her at all, just shows how fucked up cacs are......
They respond to the call but don’t talk to the woman that made the call to see why she called them, just go amd start harassing the black man...smh
like its been said. 5mins and not one cop walked over to the white chick to ask a question, but they look ready to hemmed up the brother. ain't that some fucking shit.

10 whole mins and still ain't go over to the chick.
They never questioned the white woman? Damn shame.
They did speak to her, at least long enough to point him out.

According to dash cam audio the department released Thursday, an officer pulls up near the woman's car and asks her to point out which man she referred to in the 911 call.
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...ogize-response-911-call-black-man/2016185001/

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Shit is insane. Everyday it's some new shit involving crakkkas. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

0MuUPZ.jpg