Black man gets job at bank in April, steals $88,000, buys himself a new Mercedes, flashes car and money all over social media, caught in December

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
:hithead:

:lol: :roflmao:
According to details from the indictment contained in the release, Henderson allegedly took bank customers' cash deposits out of the bank vault for months.
Many of those times, he deposited money into an ATM near the bank where he worked, according to the release.
"I make it look easy but this shyt really a PROCESS," he wrote in one Facebook post, part of a string in which he talked about building his "brand." That post, showed him him holding a stack of money and smoking a cigarette.
Detailing information from the indictment, the release says that Henderson "destroyed certain documents" and that he "made, or caused others to make, false entries in the bank's books and records to cover up the theft."

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
"he talked about building his "brand."

His new brand is gonna be "prison bitch"

One of the few benefits of social media .... the ignant dunb fucks that like to do crimes … and confess …. they're the modern 2.0 versions of diabolical criminal minds that plot to destroy the world …. and confess their plans to the heroes when they think that they can't be stopped ...

:lol:
sidebar: should've guessed right away that it would be Wells Fargo

I hope this is fake
FBI don't fake … you sound like Trump disparaging them .... :giggle:

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
IU60kj.gif

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
dumb ass :roflmao2: . But seriously 30 years for fraud? In EU people get less for killing someone and for fraud you will get 5 years or probation.

My best friend brother was a bank robber. I think the feds give you 7 years for every $10,000 you steal or something like that. You also get charged with tax evasion because you did not report the income to the IRS. Which is what they usually charge drug dealers with.

But he stupid. Why are flossing with $80k ? That’s no real money.

If it was me They will never catch me because I would still pretend I have no money and invest in some stocks and real estate.