Black man gets job at bank in April, steals $88,000, buys himself a new Mercedes, flashes car and money all over social media, caught in December

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Yall sure this ain't fake news?

He doesn't have that bank employee look. Tats all over his arm, lips don't close, one lazy eyelid...looks more like a dopeboy from Glenwood 285.

I was thinking the samething because looks like the tats are even on his hands, can’t cover those up, so I entered his name in Google and saw CNN and some other legit places were running the story

Rip2dbone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
iu

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Addiction for social media LIKES, makes Law Enforcement jobs easy as fuck with a multitude of open and shut cases
One of my professors was a PO, and he said he followed a lot of the people he was in charge of on social media, and every now and then, somebody would post a picture of themselves smoking a blunt on the Gram or FB. He said whenever he saw that, he'd call then in for a drug test, and after he read them the results, he'd tell them about their social media post.

junyloko

International
International Member
My best friend brother was a bank robber. I think the feds give you 7 years for every $10,000 you steal or something like that. You also get charged with tax evasion because you did not report the income to the IRS. Which is what they usually charge drug dealers with.

But he stupid. Why are flossing with $80k ? That’s no real money.

If it was me They will never catch me because I would still pretend I have no money and invest in some stocks and real estate.
wow 7 years for every 10K dayum!

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
wow 7 years for every 10K dayum!
I know a dude that did 6 1/2 fed time for bank robbery. He robbed about 4 banks, but he plead to the last one that didn't net him much money. They knew he robbed the other banks, they just couldn't prove it. On the last one, they had him dead to rights, so he copped.

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We live in a world where very little is what it seems, and there typically is a story behind people who floss.aybe I just don't understand the power of "likes"

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yall sure this ain't fake news?

He doesn't have that bank employee look. Tats all over his arm, lips don't close, one lazy eyelid...looks more like a dopeboy from Glenwood 285.

Everyone has tats these days, fags, squares....

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I know a dude that did 6 1/2 fed time for bank robbery. He robbed about 4 banks, but he plead to the last one that didn't net him much money. They knew he robbed the other banks, they just couldn't prove it. On the last one, they had him dead to rights, so he copped.
Is he White?