Black homeowner uses AR weapon to kill three teens in breakin

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where's Beto? Shame cant share this with him. He wants to "by force" take all AR-15 high power weapons away.
This homeowner was confronted with three teens with smaller guns, he had a AR-15.

He killed all three.

The video link is a little long but description of what happened and how things went down.

Homeowner shoots, kills 3 teens wearing masks; 1 had a gun, police say
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/homeowner-shoots-kills-men-wearing-mask-deputies-say/986744589

ROCKDALE COUNTY, Ga. - The Rockdale County Sheriff's Department is investigating a deadly triple shooting Monday morning.

Deputies said a homeowner shot three teens who were wearing masks. Channel 2's Aaron Diamant learned two of the teens were brothers, 15 and 16 years old. A third was a 15-year-old boy.

The shooting happened around 4 a.m. at a house off White Oak Court in Conyers. One of the boys died at the scene. The other two later died at the hospital.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he sent all of them out chucky style....

friends till the end.....

I was like damn he overreacted maybe they were just being teenagers..

then I read ski mask and gun.... and was like...

hold dat.... hold dat.. hold dat.....

sometimes my youth learn the easy way... sometimes they learn the fatal way... lessons for their next life..

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuck dem kids. He did a great job.

4kBtfm.jpg

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he sent all they of them out chucky style....

sometimes my youth learn the easy way... sometimes they learn the fatal way... lessons for their next life..
my wife said “make love to me like the first time we met” so I put on the ski mask and climbed through the bedroom window!

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he sent all they of them out chucky style....

Yea breaking in someone's home with guns you came to kill or be killed.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two 15 year olds and a 16 year old basically murdered and y’all are applauding this.
I do not think they are applauding it. With all the chemicals and stuff in the food there are some 15 and 16 years that be beating up grown ups and keeping them in fear.. But the only people I have seen that applaud people at this age getting killed is police and white supremacist. They lied about Mike Brown and that should let us know we are in danger ourselves. Police kill him and end up with a million dollars because white supremacist wanted him rewarded for what he did which was murder and lie.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
He didn’t need an AR to protect his home. That weapon basically guarantees death to whoever you point it at. I think a handgun would’ve been better. Glock

Spoken like a person who doesn’t know shit about firearms or who didn’t read the story. One of the kids who broke into the house had a pistol. You expect him to risk his life by exchanging gunfire with him? If you have superior firepower you use it.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Spoken like a person who doesn’t know shit about firearms or who didn’t read the story. One of the kids who broke into the house had a pistol. You expect him to risk his life by exchanging gunfire with him? If you have superior firepower you use it.
I'm not one for gun violence but when you're breaking into an occupied home expect to be perforated. What was he goin do, stop and ask these fools for ID? They are coming in the dead of night, little misguided fools (worm food now).

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
I'm not one for gun violence but when you're breaking into an occupied home expect to be perforated. What was he goin do, stop and ask these fools for ID? They are coming in the dead of night, little misguided fools (worm food now).

Cats say shit without thinking. Three people break into your home planning God knows what and you’re supposed to bypass your AR-15 and grab a 9 because you don’t want to go too far. :smh:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Only one had a gun and he could have took them out with a hand gun didn’t have to annihilate them with the ak...

I wonder what y’all would be saying If the shooter was white
Not an ounce of sympathy for thieves coming into somebody's home. And how does he know before hand how many guns they have and what caliber? He dosen't. You sound clueless as fuck. Ol "let me ask the robbers how many guns and what caliber" ass nigga. You do that when somebody breaks into your house and i can promise it won't be you on camera retelling the story

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
On a related note, Beto’s stupid ass completely lost the nomination and gave conservatives bulletin board material for YEARS with those asinine comments.
He was never getting nominated, corporations are basically telling the GOP they ain’t getting any funding unless they ban assault weapons

Beto was right that shit needs to be banned and taken away.. civilians don’t need AR 15s

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
It breaks my heart because they were young, but they brought the heat. Maybe if they didn't have masks the homeowner would have seen they were kids, but they brought the heat....how is one to react to when confronted with a weapon in their home?

Two 15 year olds and a 16 year old basically murdered and y’all are applauding this.

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
He was never getting nominated, corporations are basically telling the GOP they ain’t getting any funding unless they ban assault weapons

Beto was right that shit needs to be banned and taken away.. civilians don’t need AR 15s

I’m trying to figure out what kind of dream world you brothers are living in.

The sale of assault rifles may one day be banned (doubtful) but they will NEVER be forcibly confiscated. Whether he had a true chance of getting the nod or not, those comments did nothing more than create bulletin board material for paranoid, right wing cacs who think that the only thing Dems want to do is take away their guns. It’s stupid as FUCK for him to keep beating that drum. All he’s doing is hurting his party.

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you only wanna injure somebody that breaks into your house? Cause of course once they recover all is forgiven right? I don't know what fairy tale fictional ass world some of y'all stay in

Yea you break in my home at 4am, 3 deep with masks on I don’t give a fuck if u strapped with a wet noodle, I’m about to make sure you ain’t walking out. It’s like some folk on this thread don’t have families that they have to defend or they are naive about how these teens are getting down in 2019.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I’m trying to figure out what kind of dream world you brothers are living in.

The sale of assault rifles may one day be banned (doubtful) but they will NEVER be forcibly confiscated. Whether he had a true chance of getting the nod or not, those comments did nothing more than create bulletin board material for paranoid, right wing cacs who think that the only thing Dems want to do is take away their guns. It’s stupid as FUCK for him to keep beating that drum. All he’s doing is hurting his party.

When assault weapons are banned they means it will be illegal to possess them which means the sale of bullets for them will cease as well. At that point those ARs will become useless. Walmart will offer a buyback

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Only one had a gun and he could have took them out with a hand gun didn’t have to annihilate them with the ak...

I wonder what y’all would be saying If the shooter was white
I'd say good shot. Good shot. Fuck dem kids. I hope he blew their heads clean off their bodies.

hlCafE.jpg

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
When assault weapons are banned they means it will be illegal to possess them which means the sale of bullets for them will cease as well. At that point those ARs will become useless. Walmart will offer a buyback

1) Be sure to let me know when that ban happens.

2) Banning the SALE of an item doesn’t make it illegal to own that item.

3) A Walmart buy back offer isn’t even remotely the same thing as a government-led confiscation of firearms.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
1) Be sure to let me know when that ban happens.

2) Banning the SALE of an item doesn’t make it illegal to own that item.

3) A Walmart buy back offer isn’t even remotely the same thing as a government-led confiscation of firearms.

You a smart dude so I’m assuming you know exactly what I’m talking about.. if laws are passed banning the sale of assault weapons then other laws will be passed making it illegal to possess them

Let’s not start the contrarian shit this morning lol