Black Hockey Player PK Subban..... White People in Boston are MAAAD !!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yoooooooooo
I was just checking this hockey game a few minutes ago between the Montreal Canadiens & Boston Bruins.
That game was actually pretty good.
I don't follow hockey much but this brother did his thing tonight..... PK Subban.

He scored the first goal of the game & also the last goal of the game to win it in double overtime.
Every time the black dude touched the puck, the fans in Boston would boo him... wtf is that all about??? :smh:
Is that some race thing with whites in Boston? Cause they didn't boo anyone else??? :smh:

When he single handedly won the game in double overtime with the winning goal.... them white fans in Boston were looking like this....
:hmm::angry::angry::angry::hmm:

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I might have to check out the rest of the series to see if he wins...

30029_G08_W01.jpg

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it could be because he's playing for the OTHER TEAM? :dunno:

Naw bruh....hockey teams got mad last year when a black dude scored and twitter went to calling him the n word...

Look man black folks need to stop acting like racism is over......like Pharrell talking that "new black" bullshit....please...

Venom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
17,445 cacs watched this in horror. Bro from Ducks killed Stars in end.

div align="center"><iframe width="350" height="200" src="//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up28VCmvoJY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br />

assist please bros doin they thing. meanwhile in the nba they wearing they clothes inside out.

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
it could be because he's playing for the OTHER TEAM? :dunno:

Nah fam, its not just that.
The black guy was the ONLY one getting booed by Boston.
I mean literally.... EVERY SINGLE TIME he had the hockey puck..... CAC's were booing the shit out of him... loud as hell too
No other player was getting booed but him during the game.

I don't know what the backstory is, but I might have to check this playoff series to see the brother knock some heads around.
I remember dude made the hockey All Star team a year ago, or a few years ago.... so he must be pretty good.

subbanlupul.jpg

subban%2Bfights%2Blupul%2B2.12.11.jpg

PK-Subban.jpeg

cdp66

I'm just here so I don't get fined
BGOL Investor
Boston is RACIST, but it maybe, his brother is also a Goalie in the Bruin's org

kenbgco68

Rising Star
Registered
1 He 'sonned' Boston scoring the first goal. Probably why they booed him the rest of the game.

In addition...

2 Boston is a racist city.
3 Fuck Boston.
4 Go Canada! :thumbsup:

warner.jpg

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah fam, its not just that.
The black guy was the ONLY one getting booed by Boston.
I mean literally.... EVERY SINGLE TIME he had the hockey puck..... CAC's were booing the shit out of him... loud as hell too
No other player was getting booed but him during the game.

I don't know what the backstory is, but I might have to check this playoff series to see the brother knock some heads around.
I remember dude made the hockey All Star team a year ago, or a few years ago.... so he must be pretty good.

subbanlupul.jpg

subban%2Bfights%2Blupul%2B2.12.11.jpg

PK-Subban.jpeg

Aww hell nah !!!
I wanna see more of this....

1028marchand.jpg

20101221_pksuban_briansutherby_446w.jpg

subban.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

tumblr_inline_msoassKe4w1r80p9c.gif

Ballhandler

Support BGOL
Registered
yeah on of the most overtly racist cities in america. Blacks should not play for any of their pro sports teams. Let the cheer their own and see how bad the city kissing their black asses.

Fuck boston gonna watch hockey just to see him now.

Also there is some other black dude playing that knocks CAC out cold, but they still want to fight him lmao.

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
Sadly PK gets booed pretty much anywhere he plays except in Montreal.
But...
All the other teams and coaches wish they could get him as a player lol, which somebody might since the Canadians might not want to pay him what he wants and deserves.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
good shit

I dont follow hockey,

but had no idea there was

also a brother on the flyers...

I was like fuckin white boys up

here dont put us on...

they should be suspended for a couple

of days for slipping..

put all them muthafuckas

in the bgol penalty box for a couple

of days till they come up with a list

of brothers to look out for in the nhl....

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Montreal Canadiens & Boston Bruins play again on Saturday @ 12:30pm on NBC

I might have to check this hockey game out, since there wont be any basketball games on Saturday afternoon.
PK Subban is a defenceman, so he may or may not score a goal.
The Canadiens are the underdogs, so not sure if they can pull off the win in Boston.
But we shall see!

:cool::cool::cool:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Montreal Canadiens & Boston Bruins play again on Saturday @ 12:30pm on NBC

I might have to check this hockey game out, since there wont be any basketball games on Saturday afternoon.
PK Subban is a defenceman, so he may or may not score a goal.
The Canadiens are the underdogs, so not sure if they can pull off the win in Boston.
But we shall see!

:cool::cool::cool:

:yes:

btw

The strippers in montreal are off

the gotdam meter!!!!:yes::yes::yes:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Naw bruh....hockey teams got mad last year when a black dude scored and twitter went to calling him the n word...

Look man black folks need to stop acting like racism is over......like Pharrell talking that "new black" bullshit....please...

Ok, when did Pharrell say racism was over? I keep seeing people say that, but wasn't it said in the article that he talked about ever-present black inequality? It's as if people are purposely trying to twist his statement to mean something other than what he really meant. It's the same thing with Charles Barkley. Barkley didn't say he WASN'T black...

...but, it's like everyone is trying to twist that shit into Barkley denying being black or thinking he's really not black because he is famous and rich. He even SAID he doesn't have to deal with a lot of the shit most black people deal with because he's famous and rich. Who can really disagree with that? Everyone knows what he meant, but I guess that's not controversial enough. As for Pharrell, based on what I've HEARD, dude isn't denying the existence of racism, but he IS saying that we as black people have to take responsibility for our issues. For the MILLIONTH TIME, BLACKS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ISSUES DOES NOT MEAN WHITES WERE NOT AND ARE NOT THE CAUSE OF THEM.

But, even though that's the case, what are we supposed to do as black people? Wallow in our issues? No one is going to fix our shit. No one even LIKES us!

It's unfortunate, and it's fucked up, but now what? It profits me, you, or anyone nothing to fixate on what the white man has and continues to do. Not at the expense of your own life. I get frustrated just like every other black person, but that's not a reason to stop. All we can do, is what we CAN do, and do it to the best of our ability. If that's not good enough, then maybe we are fucked.

I just hate being stagnant. Maybe that's why I can agree with Pharrell. I'll deal with whatever, because what I want is greater than whatever bullshit I have to deal with to get it.

Any black person in this society that has ever managed to make something out of themselves, especially in white-dominated arenas, has had to have the same mentality.

In that way, Pharrell is right - you DO have to pick a lane. Either the white man got too strong of a hold on you for you to be what you want to be, or despite the obstacles they put in place, you have circumvent them.

naijachief

Son of Community
BGOL Investor
yeah on of the most overtly racist cities in america. Blacks should not play for any of their pro sports teams. Let the cheer their own and see how bad the city kissing their black asses.

Fuck boston gonna watch hockey just to see him now.

Also there is some other black dude playing that knocks CAC out cold, but they still want to fight him lmao.
We just can't escape these white racist people. I mean, everywhere we go, there they are. Doc Rivers coached the Boston Celtics, a racist team in a racist town, then went to the L.A. Clippers and voila, another racist white man he has to deal with.

rundatrack

Star
Registered
If I had the paper I would get this dude some extra woop ass lessons from MMA/Boxing coach just so that he has that extra I dare you bitch feel on the ice.