safado

Rising Star
Registered
Gimme your dough, oh, you wore your jewels? what a treat
You're a generous guy
Take 'em off or die
Man, we hurtin' 'round here, ain't nobody slingin' pies
Look around, ain't nobody 'round here fly
Why you 'round here with this shit anyway? huh? you high?

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
at least 1 woulda got kicked in the nuts.
at least 1 more woulda got the "chase me as I run but then I turn around" then charge directly at him.
you see they don't move on you 1 on 1 - always need a group.
PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET BEAT DOWN!

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I don't understand how these fools are acting up in 2 areas of Manhattan with highest concentration of cops

daytime looks like its on 6th Ave - after dark is the financial district
Shit. I thought they was in the little mall across from Macy's on 34th.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They probably rocked him to sleep and he thought it was all love until they turned on him. No way you should be rolling dolo in any city as a hip hop artist

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
These little fools are hopeless and can't fight a lick. Blac Chyna ex :lol: like she somebody we supposed to know. That bitch ain't Beyonce :smh:
That in and of itself should be reason enough to get stomped out on sight from here until the end of time....

Nigga ain't even made a name for himself. He's known for being the ex of a fake booty stripper.

Kill yo'self

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I woulda picked one and tried to do the most grisly shit ever seen to him as quickly as possibly. Like kick his knee backwards or take a nigga forearm and try to break it over my knee like an angry batter.

Or somebody getting sliced. Or poked. Or SOMETHING.

Somebody woulda paid me in blood for this instagram post.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Opened his whole shit up..damn

150_f%C5%91%C3%BAt_Hu.png

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Self Hate. A brother goes to the other side of the country and gets jumped, robbed, and face slashed by other brothers who likely have similar backgrounds to him.Purely because he is young,black,and well known. Who knows how many white folks they walked past in Manhattan to attack him? Its sad that a black man has to risk his freedom by carrying a gun to protect himself against other black men he doesn't even know.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Nigga whopping on a nigga but still holding his phone to film it???

These niggas are straight up bitches and I would have killed one of those faggots trying to get online clout off me.

And who the fuck took the picture of him on the stretcher & uploaded it?

I fucking hate this generation and I wish one of these fruits would try me so I can change his ass quick fast and in a hurry...post that to Instagram.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nigga whopping on a nigga but still holding his phone to film it???

These niggas are straight up bitches and I wouldn't have killed one of those faggots trying to get online clout.

And who the fuck took the picture of him on the stretcher & uploaded it?

I fucking hate this generation and I wish one of these fruits would try me so I can change his ass quick face and in a hurry...post that to Instagram.
A bunch of bitch ass niggas.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's also what happens when you 120lbs
Niggas better learn how to mame a nigga if getting jumped. Eyes Throat and Nuts Soft tissue area dont hurt yourself punching bone if you not built like that. Also when walking solo go to the store buy a glass Mystic or Snapple bottle drink that shit and keep the empty glass bottle with you.