Blac Chyna... PhD? Harvard says LOL!

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Harvard Says Blac Chyna is NOT Admitted, 'Acceptance' Letter is Fake
https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/25/blac-chyna-harvard-online-class-unearths-insane-scam/

0425-blac-chyna-harvard-tmz-3.jpg

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg

2:07 PM PT -- Blac Chyna isn't coming close to sniffing a degree or a certificate from Harvard ... the school is totally disavowing her.

Harvard tells TMZ ... "Harvard Business School Online has not admitted nor provided an acceptance letter to a person named Angela White."

Referring to her alleged acceptance -- and the letter her team gave us -- Chyna told us, "School is going to help me take things up a couple of notches. People are always talking about me, might as well talk about the good."

Not looking so good right now.

We've reached out to Chyna's camp, but so far ... radio silence.

update-grey-gray-bar.jpg

Blac Chyna's interest in attending a Harvard Business School Online course was hatched by a PR firm that offered to do all the work and even take a pic of her wearing a Harvard hoodie ... for a price.

TMZ broke the story ... Chyna has been accepted to take a Harvard Online course called Business Analytics, teaching students how to interpret data and make savvy business decisions.

We found out Chyna got wind of the course through an email sent to her team by Christian Emiliano, who refers to himself as Social Media Renaissance Man.

Christian's email pitch ... for $3,250, "Our team will complete all the course work for you, all you have to do is take one test (we will provide you the study guide) and then take credit for the program." Once completed, Chyna could add the Harvard education to her resume and improve her brand.

0425-blac-chyna-harvard-proposal-2.jpg

It gets better ... "You can go on the Harvard campus and take a picture with a Harvard hoodie on / you can post updates on your snapchat and Instagram Story." As for where the $3,250 goes ... "$2,250 for the course/$1000 for us to complete the entire course for you."

We contacted Chyna's people, and although they acknowledge they got Christian's pitch, Chyna never hired him and decided to take the course on her own. Christian confirmed that to us as well.

Turns out ... after we posted our story this morning, another social media star also posted her admission letter to the Harvard Business School Online course.

So, Christian may not be Rick Singer -- the guy who got Olivia Jade and Isabella into USC after Lori Loughlin and her husband paid $500k -- but his proposal seems to offer the same underhanded way to succeed in college without really trying.

---

Blac Chyna I'm A Harvard Gal Now ... Harvard Calls BS!!!

Harvard Says Blac Chyna was Never Admitted to Online Business School
https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/25/blac-chyna-harvard-business-school-online-class/

0424-blac-chyna-harvard-fun-art-main-getty-3.jpg
update-graphic-red-bar.jpg

2:13 PM PT -- A rep for Harvard tells us, "Harvard Business School Online has not admitted nor provided an acceptance letter to a person named Angela White." We've reached out to Chyna's team -- who provided us with the letter -- but they've gone radio silent.
update-grey-gray-bar.jpg

Blac Chyna is now part of the Harvard University community, and she didn't have to pull an Olivia Jade to get there.

Chyna has been accepted to take a course at the Harvard Business School -- well, the online version ... but hey, it's still Harvard.

The reality star/former stripper got her admissions letter Monday, inviting her to take a course called Business Analytics ... teaching students how to interpret data and make savvy business decisions. The course is a substantial time investment -- 40 hours over 8 weeks.

Chyna posted a lengthy reflection on her life earlier this week, saying, "I am working to be the best me."

Chyna tells us, "Where I'm at now is a stage of realization and growth! I want to be great for myself and my kids. School is going to help me take things up a couple of notches. People are always talking about me, might as well talk about the good. I'm excited for the next chapter."

As for the class -- the material seems daunting. Chyna will learn how to ...

-Recognize trends, detect outliers, and summarize data sets.

-Analyze relationships between variables. Develop and test hypotheses.

-Craft sound survey questions and draw conclusions from population samples.

-Implement regression analysis and other analytical techniques in Excel.

As we reported ... Rob Kardashian and Chyna recently settled their nasty custody war over their 2-year-old daughter, Dream. Rob was paying $20K per month in support, but now he doesn't have to pay a dime ... and the couple splits medical and school expenses -- but not Chyna's school expenses.

So, in a few years, you can hire Kim to defend you, and Chyna to line your pockets.

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Harvard should not be speaking on who was and wasn't admitted. I don't buy none of this shit. TMZ puts this out there and people believe anything. Then post retractions on their site and nobody reads.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She better hurry and apply to Morris Brown before they shut down.

(And by that I mean the Morris Brown Beauty & Hair Academy in Piedmont, GA)

Dam dam dam I remember about a year ago I went out with this chic bragging on Spellman and the colleges around there. I wanted to just say baby girl you a social worker driving an accord living in a small apartment. You ain’t got shit to brag on.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
All schools do that. That’s how companies verify education history.

No, they don't. Companies use college clearing houses to verify education history.

In Donwuan's defense, no fast food employer has ever verified his G.E.D. :oops:

You got jokes. It would be funny if you actually knew what the fuck you was talking about.

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Fuck TMZ and Harvey Levin's bitchass. Here's why. He keeps his head stuck up his best buds ass: Donald Trump

https://www.mediaite.com/online/tmz...dit-trumps-sexual-assault-accusers-in-report/

harvey-levin-with-president-donald-trump-1518766940.png

Fuck TMZ still.

Report: Trump and TMZ’s Harvey Levin Aren’t Friends Anymore

TMZ employees who were upset over their boss Harvey Levin’s cozy relationship with Donald Trump now have reason to rejoice. According to Bloomberg Businessweek, a source with inside knowledge at TMZ says that the former buddies stopped talking to each other months ago over the president’s repeated attempts to ban transgender people from serving in the military.

In an article profiling Levin’s political ambitions, sources speaking to Bloomberg spoke of an unofficial policy regarding negative coverage of Trump, especially during the 2016 election. Levin’s site repeatedly avoided capitalizing on low hanging fruit regarding stories of Trump’s alleged inappropriate behavior towards women due to the symbiotic relationship Levin enjoyed with the then candidate. At times, the site even ran interference for Trump while he was by trying to smear women accusing him of sexual misconduct. That unofficial policy seemed to have been lifted earlier this year with the site publishing more stories critical of Trump. Earlier this month, Levin even tweeted “He’s got to go!!” from his personal Twitter account after the president took a shot at LeBron James and Don Lemon’s intelligence following the basketball player’s interview with CNN.

https://www.spin.com/2018/08/trump-harvey-levin-falling-out-tmz-kris-jenner/

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Blac Chyna said: "I trusted you, Gloria Stivic! I TRUSTED YOU!"